ACRONYMS anonymous

Sir Ptolemic Of Zyglak

So, for the next arc, I'll need some info from all my PGS's. The arc will start out with me experimenting on each of you, and in turn you will all get super powers. No, this is not inspired by 009's comics (which are awesome, by the way). This is just something I recently thought of.Also, school started today (new girl rides my bus and is in my chem class, as a honorable single guy, I should introduce myself right away, am I right or what?).Ahem, anyway, that means chances of working on comics just went down the....uh, karz hole.....so to make up for that I'll be (hopefully) making larger, fancier comics every other day, or something like that. Depends, now with homework, new workout schedule and my new interest in meditating and writing poems (what is wrong with me!?) I'll be more pressured by time. So I'm betting you'll stick around anyway. Oh, and I need you guys to post more. Not as a matter of "I want posts hurr der durr" but because I tend to double post with comics pretty quickly. So, thank you all, I am now going to indulge myself with my family at Sonic. Hopefully a fancy comic for you squishies out there.Edit: okay, the info I said I need is two super powers you wish you could have. Sure, masks do that, but we aren't Toa, so anything oges, maybe. Just pm and I'll tell you if I approve.

Edited by Facade

Chimoru R now (Does this mean I need to sprite more masks?), looks interesting. I liked the promo comic, it was entertaining. Graphics look nice as usual, the jokes were entertaining (especially Bulik's part), and I'm looking forward to seeing more. There are some things I would like to point out though.Most of the things I'm going to point out might not really apply since I have no idea how Gimp 2.8 works and what changed (I haven't switched yet).The speech bubbles are the main 'issue' to be honest. I like the colored text, it looks great, but the size of the speech bubbles are quite big. I think you should probably lower the size of the text down, so it doesn't cover the whole entire panel. It also looks like the text isn't centered, which I advise you use/figure out how to use in the future.The floor looks really pixelated, and the double line that connects the floor with the wall just looks odd as well, as if its part of the outline (I forgot what it was actually called). Perhaps you could instead of using a double black line, you could simply darken the top textured line a bit, and then the line underneath that should also be darkened. That way it creates a similar effect but makes it look a bit better.Besides those small graphical 'errors' the comic looked great and as I said before was entertaining.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Thanks for the ideas! I never noticed the wall part till I now. And yeah, Gimp 2.8 does the text making odd, so I'm still getting used to it. Smaller text? Got it, also, don't forgot superpowers everyone! I refuse to work on a comic till I get at least ONE pm about powers, otherwise I have nothing to work off of. Remember, this is partially a CYOA!

Oh look!A comic!Still trying to find a good size for the font, new GIMP is mean and all, might make it slightly bigger next time, since this was smaller then my usual.In about 1 or 2 comics I'll be putting up another "Attempt" part. When it gets there I'll tell you guys what torture you get exact it is that you think should happen. EDIT:Turns out I didn't have to go to the activity, so I'm working on a comic now. Still working with the speech bubbles, the text and ellipse tool are weird once activated...anyway, I'm probably going to release the comic tomorrow, since I want to make it big :P

Edited by Facade

Thanks! I'm thinking of alternating between this and The Show when it comics to comic releases, that way I can keep the creative juices fresh instead of wearing down my brain trying to make an arc without a break...hopefully a new comic for this will be out today or tomorrow.Speak of the devil, a NEW COMIC.I'm not sure what to do from this point, I just sorta hit a GIANT KARZING WALL in my mind...I'm temped to end it, but I also want to make it an actual arc with a plot, villians, and all that joyuos fun. But at the same time I'm dead inside, I've got less time then before with more scout stuff(bleh, gotta get around to my Eagle reqs...) exhausting swim class last period and then an hour working on comics when I get home (The Show takes about an hour to make, depending on how many panels, words, and rotations/effects used). After that I go straight to the gym to workout for an hour or so (UGH), then I get home, do homework (another hour or so), eat dinner, then I get some time (finally) to myself. Unless I didn't finish my homework. Oh, and I have to get driving hours in, Illinois sucks.So just bear with me for now, until I get into the flow of things, comics HERE will be slow, short, and not all too full of effects and different position characters.The Show will take up most of my creative energy (helps that you guys send in the questions :P) making funny poses, puns, and answers.So, that said, I'm going to have some ME time and play xbox, see ya tomorrow my friends.

• 2 weeks later...

I have comic WIP right now, but...No updates till things get normal. Two students came to school with guns, and I know that at LEAST two shots were fired, but only at the ceiling. Luckily, the first gunman didn't know how to use a gun properly and cocked the gun, it being a glock, which de-chambered the round, so when he aimed at the teacher, no round came out. The teacher then tackled him (just like in the other school shooting). The second gunmen was aprehended by the ERU (big cities have SWAT, large/medium cities, like here, have ERU). No one was hurt or killed during the incident, and for that I am glad. I will return to making comics when I feel like life is normal again (I live in Normal, yet this happens). So if you see the news and theres something about a attempted murder at a school in illinois, I want you to know NOW that no one is hurt. So for you out of country friends (like the awesome DJ) I just want you guys to know whats happening, thanks everyone for being awesome and I'll see ya later.

Here ya go mates.Episode 6For those of you who read the later parts of Oh Karz, specifically this one you should recognize a familiar face.I really want to bring Ro back and this is a bit of a segway for that.But like Gav, I'll let you guys talk out loud about what you think is going on.Anyway, no fancy text, so bite me. Not in the mood to take the time for it, so DO NOT ruin my mood, its fairly good, all things considered.Anyway, the previous arc will be continued with this, its all planned out, but heres a hint. The universe going wack in the last comic should be some what of a clue.

A second comic without ANY OF YOU posting?That dissapoints me, seeing that I'm bringing back our favorite assassinAhem, anyway, heres the link.Still experimenting with text for you-know-who. If you got any ideas, lemme knowCome on, seriously, leave your thoughts behind or something, I'll feel more appreciated, I work fast so at least EXPECT something every other day, specially on Sundays.PS: I will be returning to my purple and grey color scheme again. Current colors are cause by the fact that I wear a mahiki thus it is an illusion.

Edited by Facade

Wow, I can't stop posting new stuff!Fan comic, by Leraku:

plottwistfancomic.png

???: Ooh! Plot twist!

???: Heh. What? Why am I here?

plottwistfancomic2.png

???: Hey, it's not my place to answer that here.

???: Seriously. I'm not really supposed to be here.

???: But hey, it's not like I have anything better to do yet.

Thanks Ler!Also, new comic soon (again), which will lead up to my final character change. All part of the plan, but after this last permutation you can take a breather, since I don't need anymore looks.

I think Trenton has competition for most changed color scheme... I'm also liking the story you have going here, even if I'm having a hard time following it, mind explaining a bit?
The color changes are actually part of the story, and there is one last coming up (avvy, anyone?)And I'll explain the whole Architect, great being, Ro, and all that conspiracy in the next few comics, just hang in there! Edited by Facade

NEW COMICS8 (forgot I had it, the last three panels are missing text, but its him releasing Soran and them)9 Because Soran is fun to confuse.Anyway, lets explain some stuff.The Architect's and Ro's life forces are actually two parts of one single conscious. During the Shattering, Rahsilon, an ancient sentience, split himself in two to survive, fragmenting the memories, which then went dormant. The Ro part was used in making a super powerful robot assassin for the evil machine Omnius. The other part, Facade, awoke slightly after Spherus Magna was remade. He then moved to the Comic Land Planet (where everyones comics pretty much exist) and started a living as a scietist. After being awake for so long, the two parts started to merge back, causing hallucinations and flashbacks. A sort of auto pilot kicked in and led Ro to Facade (thanks to Lers reprogramming of him). The life forces combined in Ros body since it was strong enough to contain a force that powerful long enough for Rahsilon to be completed and craft a new body. Rahsilon is a lower Great Being, powerful, with a love for life and creating, as is the case for most Great Beings. He now continues to protect his island, which is about a few hundred miles south of the stereotypical Comic Land island. He also enjoys hitting things with his beating stick, which exists only to hit things. Like Soran when he sleeps on the job.So this sums things up, in a few more comics the crew will go back to being punny, seperate from Age of Destiny BTW

Edited by Facade

Ah, your new story ark was genius... but am I out yet? Im starting to buzz!

I feel so.... cramped! it hurts! GAH! must..... walk in circles!Im AD-HD, so that power helps me alot, no walking in circles, it drains energy, so I have less energy to tap and annoy soran.THIS INFO IS TRUE.
wait... is annoying soran a good thing?

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Last comic was a bit bleh, but that doesnt mean you dont post -_-Anyway, heres the next comic, I figured Soran could use some Competition.So now its your guys turn again to decide what happens next.It doesn't even have to pertain to this last comic.So yeah, read and please for the love of my broken sanity leave more posts. Please.

Lol, what is that red thing? a tahu bionicle figure? or an action figure of tahu? wut.
I think it's nanonicle... I used to love that kit.I think that's ko-matoran is a new character... right? Hard to keep track of your character changes. Anyway, the character design really just "clicks" with me. Great color scheme

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

New comic.Probably hard to read, sorry about that :/Anyway, next arc will be using Xanis.Few comments on that.1) This will not be part of the current canon, nor will it affect your comics.2) The PGS list for this will not be the same as the current. A special PGS list will be started for this arc specifically a) Anyone can PGS, but I will be more prone to select those who I've worked with several times as well as friends from before any downtimes (wether that be the hacking crisis or the Great Downtime) cool.png If you PGS, I'd prefer that the bio include qualities of YOU and not the character you normally use. That means you are welcome to try out a new look for this specific arc as well as new/different powers.3) If you have any comic suggestions please send them to me via PM.4) Premise of the story? Well, a group of roomies (large group of roomies if the PGS list is really big :P) end up getting sucked into a world were they are hunted by a fearsome enemy, and they must survive to return home. I have lots of other details, but thats for me to know and for you to not.5) Soran, Leraku, I'd like you both to be PGS's, I've got some lovely ideas. Remember, this is non-canon, so you do not have to worry about its effect on your comics.

I couldn't read the text in the comic maybe because it was too bright. :(Could you make the glow around the text darker?

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Alright let's see whats been happening lately.Alright, recent comics have been great. I'm not going to go into specifics for every one of them (as I'm sure that will take up 10+ paragraphs I'm not interested in typing) so basically, they're all quite entertaining and interesting. The main thing I want to point out isn't the jokes or the story, but mainly the graphics, specifically the backgrounds. Now, you actually do pretty good with backgrounds but theres some things I wish to point out with your recent background set thing, before you start your new arc. The background you have used for the past few comics has irked me because of some tiny details. One of them is the 'border' separating the floor from the wall. Its good that you have one, it makes it easier to separate the two then already done, but the 'border' just seems too think in my opinion. Its the exact same length as the actual border around each panel. Perhaps making it 1 pixel in length would make it look better. Another part of the current background I would like to point out is the floor. It looks like you created the background to be half its current size and then enlarged it making it look pixelated which looks really odd. Instead of doing that, I feel it would look better if you simply used the gradient at the current size its at and then using the perspective tool, shrunk it down. Might make it look better in my opinion.Now with that out of the way, I'm just going to talk about your most recent comic. It was entertaining. I think you successfully was able to capture the audience's attention to deliver that message. I liked your big entrance and the other character's reactions to it. I also liked the Tahu cameo toy. It seems to be making its appearance in numerous comic series. So in short, it was an excellent comic and was quite entertaining.Great job on the comics and keep up the good work,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png