What are the Hero Factory Elements?

CeeCee

I'm pretty sure it's like:Furno: FireStormer: Ice?Stringer: SoundBulk: ?Nex: Steel/Iron?Breeze: AirRocka: ?Evo: ?Surge: Electricity
Is Evo jungle?Nex sounds quite technical to me, so maybe its computers

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Hero Factory has no official "Elements." However, some of the character do have a sort of theme, with Furno being fire, Stormer being ice, Surge being electricity, etc. However, many have no theme.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Each has kind of a theme, but no set "element" per se. It's as follows:Stormer-IceStringer-SoundBulk-Iron Furno-FireBreeze-NatureSurge-ElectricityNex -TechnologyNeither Evo or Rocka have anything like the others that I can think of.

AXKP5KC.png

Pretty sure the concept of elements, while still pretty present in 2010, has pretty much been abandoned entirely since Ordeal of Fire (except for Furno, Surge and Stormer whose elemental associations are still fairly obvious). Bulk's gone shot iron spheres, so that could be considered his element at the beginning, though.-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Pretty sure the concept of elements, while still pretty present in 2010, has pretty much been abandoned entirely since Ordeal of Fire (except for Furno, Surge and Stormer whose elemental associations are still fairly obvious). Bulk's gone shot iron spheres, so that could be considered his element at the beginning, though.-Gata signoff.png
Hmmm. I guess I'll have to make up my own elements for them if I want them to fit into my Bionicle universe

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Furno: FireSurge: ElectricityBreez: AirBulk: MetalStringer: SonicsStormer: IceNex and Evo don't really have elements, but their themes are both technology. Evo is more geared towards raw mechanical might while Nex's specialty is communication and networking.Rocka also has no element, and less of a theme than Nex and Evo. However, his chest pattern in the latest series of sets is a camouflage pattern which might reflect his origins in the Savage Planet storyline or his tactical nature as a member of Hero Recon Team.Overall, Hero Factory doesn't have "elements" in the same sense as BIONICLE. Being a more sci-fi theme and less of a fantasy theme, it just has weapon powers (particularly in the 2010 iteration) and themed names/character designs. Still, I'm sure you can come up with some elements to outfit them with in your own imagination.EDIT: Thanks to Xalen for catching my slip-up. blush.png

Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time

Breez: Air
Despite her name, Breeze really doesn't have anything to do with air. Her abilities and weapons are completely unrelated to it. She's definitely more of a nature hero, what with her ability to communicate with living things and the sort.

AXKP5KC.png

Furno: IceSurge: ElectricityBreez: AirBulk: MetalStringer: SonicsStormer: IceNex and Evo don't really have elements, but their themes are both technology. Evo is more geared towards raw mechanical might while Nex's specialty is communication and networking.Rocka also has no element, and less of a theme than Nex and Evo. However, his chest pattern in the latest series of sets is a camouflage pattern which might reflect his origins in the Savage Planet storyline or his tactical nature as a member of Hero Recon Team.Overall, Hero Factory doesn't have "elements" in the same sense as BIONICLE. Being a more sci-fi theme and less of a fantasy theme, it just has weapon powers (particularly in the 2010 iteration) and themed names/character designs. Still, I'm sure you can come up with some elements to outfit them with in your own imagination.
Cough. :P

Breez: Air
Despite her name, Breeze really doesn't have anything to do with air. Her abilities and weapons are completely unrelated to it. She's definitely more of a nature hero, what with her ability to communicate with living things and the sort.
Perhaps you're right. I always associated her Energized Dual Boomerangs with Air, partly due to the swooshy energy blast effects they had in the TV show but more likely just due to her name. I wouldn't say I could think of her much more as a nature hero, though, since that aspect of her characterization hasn't played much of a role since the 2010 story.
Furno: IceSurge: ElectricityBreez: AirBulk: MetalStringer: SonicsStormer: IceNex and Evo don't really have elements, but their themes are both technology. Evo is more geared towards raw mechanical might while Nex's specialty is communication and networking.Rocka also has no element, and less of a theme than Nex and Evo. However, his chest pattern in the latest series of sets is a camouflage pattern which might reflect his origins in the Savage Planet storyline or his tactical nature as a member of Hero Recon Team.Overall, Hero Factory doesn't have "elements" in the same sense as BIONICLE. Being a more sci-fi theme and less of a fantasy theme, it just has weapon powers (particularly in the 2010 iteration) and themed names/character designs. Still, I'm sure you can come up with some elements to outfit them with in your own imagination.
Cough. :P
My mistake; I'll fix that. :P Serves me right for posting late at night.

• 4 months later...

There are none it is .totaly random.

Please do not post in topics that have been inactive for thirty days or more (in this case much more ;)).

Closified.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)