• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Looking at the Sky: Revolt

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 15-November 08
  • 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 14 2011 - 09:05 PM

Posted Image

[color=#000080;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Revolt[/color][/font]

[color=#000080;]CHAPTER 1: DESCENT[/color]

Part One: Supposed Schizophrenia

[font="'trebuchet ms';"]Part Two: The Grapevine[/font]

[font="'trebuchet ms';"]Part Three: Sycamore[/font]

[font="'trebuchet ms';"]Part Four: Unwilling[/font]

[font="'trebuchet ms';"]Part Five: False Hope[/font]

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Part Six: Foreseen Descent[/font]

[color=#000080;]CHAPTER 2: REFUGE[/color]

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Part Seven: [url="[url="http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Chath/Revolt/revolt_pt_7.png"]http://www.brickshel...revolt_pt_7.png[/url]"]Charlatan's Interrogation[/url][/font]

[color=#000080;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Looking at the Sky[/color][/font]

Vahi Leaving

Gamer Troubles

DW has the Best Advice

Don't Tick Me Off

Sam the Prankster

Lonely Part One: Trust the Doc

Lonely Part Two: Knowing the DJ

Lonely Part Three: Dating Part One

Dating Part Two: Weak-Hearted

Dating Part Three: Steady Couple

Dating Part Three Point Five: An Explanation

Dating Part Four: Birthing Hijinx

Pain

Birthday Comic: Gav's the One

Opening Issues

Past Part Zero: Sparking from Laziness...

Past Part Point Five: Sam wasn't a Toa...

Past Part One: Origins

Past Part Two: Transformations

Past Part Three: Cliches

Past Part Four: Unamused

Birthday Style One: Birthday Epicness

Birthday Style Two: Simpler

Birthday Style Three: One Paneler

Of Pokemon and Explosions

Chath VS Gavla

Talk of Concerts

Minecraft = Nerd

Hurting

Gambling Issues

Education

Halloween Mischief

Thanksgiving: Pointless

ASDF Christmas

Based On a True Story

Too Mainstream

A Doctor's Conversation

Speechless Depression

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[color=#0000cd;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]PGS List[/color][/font]

[color=#0000ff;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]DW (The Change)[/color][/font]

[color=#0000ff;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Vahi (Vataki)[/color][/font]

[color=#0000ff;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]DJ (Dj N00bSlayer)[/color][/font]

[color=#0000ff;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Absorba[/color][/font]

[color=#0000ff;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Garda[/color][/font]

[color=#0000ff;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Gavla[/color][/font]

[color=#0000ff;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]NX09[/color][/font]

[color=#000080;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Credits[/color][/font]

[color=#0000cd;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Dark709 for Chimoru[/color][/font]

[color=#0000cd;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Gerlicky for Chimoru Six Shade[/color][/font]

[color=#0000cd;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Darcsyde for Chimoru Wun Shade[/color][/font]

[color=#0000cd;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Xanis for Xaniskit[/color][/font]

[color=#0000cd;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]DJ N00bslayer[/color][/font]

Posted Image

Edited by Chath, Mar 25 2013 - 05:20 PM.

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

Love. An emotion. Something more? Between two, or possibly more, individuals. Are we to judge who loves whom? Let people love who they wish, let them live happily together. Is that not civil? Let people love. It's a new age. It's time to accept everyone for who they are.

#2 Offline -DJ-

-DJ-
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 18-January 08
  • 729 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 07:04 AM

It's funny how this Topic is the only one officially considered part of the RGB (I'm not counting Absorba's current series, cuz he hasn't officially announced that it is). Either way, good to see these again, had a lot of fun reading them all over again.

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

#3 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 15-November 08
  • 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 07:39 AM

Why thank you. Wait... it's the weekend, isn't it? Great... Now I have to make a comic...

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

Love. An emotion. Something more? Between two, or possibly more, individuals. Are we to judge who loves whom? Let people love who they wish, let them live happily together. Is that not civil? Let people love. It's a new age. It's time to accept everyone for who they are.

#4 Offline Calvirick

Calvirick
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Flying Force!

• 18-January 07
  • 2,428 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 08:59 AM

*reads the last comic because he's a lazy bum and doesn't have "time" to read the others but will later* What's-his-name-with-the-tie, should be assassinated. :P Minecraft is a sophisticated game for the civilized man. Minecraft is a great game!

banner_size.png

Possum

#5 Offline Hojirick

Hojirick
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 24-January 08
  • 1,377 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 09:29 AM

Hey, being a nerd is a great thing. It may mean you're on the computer a lot, but it also means you're very smart. Play more Minecraft, you'll get smurter. :3 ~ :h:~

Edited by Hojirick, Oct 15 2011 - 09:29 AM.

Signature Guidelines: Your signature may not contain more than 10 different images.

#6 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 28-November 07
  • 4,021 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 10:00 AM

I agree with the Minecraft = nerd thing.Though, I'm a nerd WITHOUT Minecraft... So I'll shut up.Glad they're back up.

naw man

#7 Offline Calvirick

Calvirick
  • Premier Member
  • Flying Force!

• 18-January 07
  • 2,428 posts

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 04:49 PM

Hey, being a nerd is a great thing. It may mean you're on the computer a lot, but it also means you're very smart. Play more Minecraft, you'll get smurter. :3 ~ :h:~

HAHA, Cool story bro!

I agree with the Minecraft = nerd thing. Though, I'm a nerd WITHOUT Minecraft... So I'll shut up. Glad they're back up.

Don't feel bad. You're just not in the 96% of the people in the world that don't play minecraft. :P

banner_size.png

Possum

#8 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 15-November 08
  • 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 09:44 PM

Speaking of which, I really dislike 1.8.I like the Endermen, I like all the attack stuff and lighting, but I hate the new food system. And 1.9 will be even worse. Mooshrooms... Terrifying... I'll have a comic up tomorrow. I have nothing to do anyway.

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

#9 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members

• 28-November 07
  • 4,021 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 10:26 PM

HAHA, Cool story bro!

I agree with the Minecraft = nerd thing. Though, I'm a nerd WITHOUT Minecraft... So I'll shut up. Glad they're back up.

Don't feel bad. You're just not in the 96% of the people in the world that don't play minecraft. :P

Actually, I don't play minecraft. That was my point when I said I'm a nerd without it.

naw man

#10 Offline -DJ-

-DJ-
  • Members

• 18-January 08
  • 729 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 05:45 AM

HAHA, Cool story bro!

Actually, I don't play minecraft. That was my point when I said I'm a nerd without it.

Meh. I don't play Minecraft, but I'm pretty sure I'm still a nerd, seeing as I don't think it's POSSIBLE to be on this site and not be a nerd (and if you think you're not, you're deluding yourself).

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

#11 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 15-November 08
  • 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 01:17 PM

HAHA, Cool story bro!

Meh. I don't play Minecraft, but I'm pretty sure I'm still a nerd, seeing as I don't think it's POSSIBLE to be on this site and not be a nerd (and if you think you're not, you're deluding yourself).

So true.Unless you forgot why you are here in the first place.

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

#12 Offline Calvirick

Calvirick
  • Premier Member
  • Flying Force!

• 18-January 07
  • 2,428 posts

Posted Oct 16 2011 - 04:59 PM

HAHA, Cool story bro!

So true.Unless you forgot why you are here in the first place.

The true definition of a nerd is a analytically minded person who works hard to be smart. Most of the time however he spends his time on the internet which doubles as his hobby. I'm a nerd because I'm like this. Not necessarily super intelligent, but you get the idea. :P

banner_size.png

Possum

#13 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 15-November 08
  • 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 10:04 PM

Speaking of which, new nerd comic. Hurting Sorry for not being on the weekend. I got lazy.This counts as last weekend's comic.I should have one this weekend as well. Epsilon learns too much from his uncle DW.

Edited by Chath, Oct 20 2011 - 10:06 PM.

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

#14 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members

• 28-November 07
  • 4,021 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2011 - 10:49 PM

I honestly never knew Naruto was for nerds. Although, I never actually read Naruto, sooooo... Nevermind. Cool comic brah.

naw man

#15 Offline -DJ-

-DJ-
  • Members

• 18-January 08
  • 729 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 02:08 PM

NEEEEEERRRDD.....Nah, but you are a nerd. I've mentioned that already, right?

#16 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 15-November 08
  • 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2011 - 06:48 PM

New Comic. Gambling Issues I do have a slight gambling problem.I enjoy making bets. My friends get upset with me.Oh well. I always win. I've been able to stop recently though. Sorry for the continuous lies about comics on the weekend. I'll do my best to make one this weekend. Don't count on it though :P

Edited by Chath, Oct 26 2011 - 06:49 PM.

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

#17 Offline -DJ-

-DJ-
  • Members

• 18-January 08
  • 729 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2011 - 12:32 PM

New Comic. Gambling Issues I do have a slight gambling problem.I enjoy making bets. My friends get upset with me.Oh well. I always win. I've been able to stop recently though. Sorry for the continuous lies about comics on the weekend. I'll do my best to make one this weekend. Don't count on it though :P

Well, with my break from comics, SOMEONE had to keep the tradition of procrastination alive....

#18 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 15-November 08
  • 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2011 - 04:57 AM

New comic. Haha, beat the deadline. Education Chath might have just poked a huge whole in his life.

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

#19 Offline -DJ-

-DJ-
  • Members

• 18-January 08
  • 729 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2011 - 06:57 AM

New comic. Haha, beat the deadline. Education Chath might have just poked a huge whole in his life.

Meh. School is overrated. At least according to Pink Floyd, and we all know what happened to them...

#20 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 26-January 11
  • 882 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 28 2011 - 11:12 AM

To put it bluntly, Uh Oh. I'm interested in how this will work out.

#21 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 15-November 08
  • 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 04:24 PM

New Halloween Comic Halloween Mischief Not much commentary. Sorry.

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

#22 Offline -DJ-

-DJ-
  • Members

• 18-January 08
  • 729 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 04:32 PM

New Halloween Comic Halloween Mischief Not much commentary. Sorry.

Old Man Jenkins? Hmm.......O.OLEEEEEEEROOOOOY.........!!

#23 Offline King Joe

King Joe
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 26-January 11
  • 882 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 04:41 PM

I feel sorry for you. Pranking people and watching old Cary Grant movies is what Haloween's all about!

#24 Offline Crazed Hegemon P~M

Crazed Hegemon P~M
  • Premier Member
  • Soaring Champion

• 08-June 09
  • 475 posts

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 10:14 AM

"How I Got My Studio" link does not work.It links to the previous comic instead.Thought you might want to know. --:ruru:

#25 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 15-November 08
  • 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2011 - 08:13 PM

Well, Piraka Mistika, I fixed the problem. It is no longer on the page :PBut I WILL have a comic soon. I've been dealing with a lot of... High School Freshman-y stuff.So many History projects, so little time...But yeah, expect a comic by... lets say Sunday.

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

#26 Offline -DJ-

-DJ-
  • Members

• 18-January 08
  • 729 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2011 - 02:44 AM

Well, Piraka Mistika, I fixed the problem. It is no longer on the page :PBut I WILL have a comic soon. I've been dealing with a lot of... High School Freshman-y stuff.So many History projects, so little time...But yeah, expect a comic by... lets say Sunday.

ARR Y U NO MAEK COMIC!!Nah, just kidding. Takes as much time as you need. ;)

#27 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 15-November 08
  • 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2011 - 02:48 PM

Well, I have a comic.Before A sunday.Happy Thanksgiving.Sad thing is, this is almost completely true.

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

#28 Offline -Absorba-

-Absorba-
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 12-September 08
  • 1,567 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2011 - 07:33 PM

aw, if that's how your Thanksgivings are, then I pity you.Thankfully, mine takes place in October. :D

#29 Offline -DJ-

-DJ-
  • Members

• 18-January 08
  • 729 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2011 - 11:54 AM

Well, I have no idea how a normal Thanksgiving is, so I can't judge yours. However, I pity all you Americans for having to celebrate it in the first place. To be honest it seems the most boring of festive holidays. Ah well. Looking forward to the next one!

#30 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 24-February 09
  • 1,149 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2011 - 09:03 PM

Its boring, but the Holiday itself isnt the sad part, its the day AFTER. Black Friday...i find the common desire among most us Americans to waste money on things we dont need pitiful...i mean, a women pepper-sprayed 20 people just to get a product...oi vai. I mean the idea behind thanksgiving is good and all...but still. Anyway :P onto the comics. My verdict: Me likey :Dkeep em coming ;)~Ptoly

banner.png

Enjoy.

#31 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 15-November 08
  • 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2011 - 08:35 AM

Hurk...Technical difficulties...I'll have a comic up as soon as something get's cleared up.

Edited by Chath, Dec 04 2011 - 08:40 AM.

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

#32 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 15-November 08
  • 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 13 2011 - 01:37 PM

Well, I hate to double post, but here's the Christmas Comic.I'll have a normal, holiday comic up by... sometime...ASDF Christmas

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

#33 Offline vataki

vataki
  • Members

• 28-November 07
  • 4,021 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 14 2011 - 09:50 PM

That honestly is almost like a Christmas with my family. Specifically the Figgy Pudding part. My siblings are obsessed with asking for it... And don't even know what it is. And it's just like me to rattle a box and guess what's inside of it on Christmas Eve. :PAwesome comic, Chath.

naw man

#34 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 24-February 09
  • 1,149 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 14 2011 - 10:19 PM

Why I'm I not surprised to see Garda obsessing over Santa...wait...I thought Garda died? So....confused....~Ptoly

banner.png

Enjoy.

#35 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 15-November 08
  • 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2011 - 07:14 PM

Why I'm I not surprised to see Garda obsessing over Santa...wait...I thought Garda died? So....confused....~Ptoly

Since when?

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

#36 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 24-February 09
  • 1,149 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2011 - 07:19 PM

I stubbled across his comics, apperently he died :/So his new character is about his kids or something.~Ptoly

banner.png

Enjoy.

#37 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 15-November 08
  • 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2011 - 08:37 PM

...Garda, why you no tell me?

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

#38 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members

• 15-November 08
  • 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2011 - 05:10 PM

Well, I hate double posting. But I have a comic.Based On a True StorySure, there's a bunch of Hollywood exaggerations, but it's sorta true.Fun fact, this comic was originally planned to be called 'Riddled With Holes'.EDIT: Nother fact, that Pokemon Ruby is actually mine. I just downsized the picture a lot.

Edited by Chath, Dec 29 2011 - 05:11 PM.

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

#39 Offline Ptolemic

Ptolemic
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 24-February 09
  • 1,149 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2011 - 05:15 PM

Seriously man, wheres the fun in a ambulance?~Ptoly

banner.png

Enjoy.

#40 Offline -DJ-

-DJ-
  • Members

• 18-January 08
  • 729 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2011 - 05:28 PM

Ambulances are no fun. Now, Fire Engines on the other hand.....

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users