Looking at the Sky: Revolt

Chath

Computers these days, they are so emotionally confused.

Quite. Back in my day, a computer did its job and it liked it.

Anywho, I've made changes to the comic that will get it out faster. It's also going to be the end of this chapter.

So, expect it on Sunday. DJ, hold me to it!

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Ugh... Short by about an hour...

ALMOST made the deadline though!

And with a comic of this magnitude, an hour after the deadline is excusable.

So, with this comic, Chapter 1 ENDS.

So, here you go:

Part 6: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Chath/Revolt/revolt_pt_6.png"]Foreseen Descent[/url]

Trivia time!

This is the longest comic of Revolt. Hopefully, forever.

This comic was supposed to be two separate long ones. Thank Arceus I didn't do that.

This is the first time where I have been truly angry at a comic.

Towards the end of this comic, I was the angriest I've ever been.

I mean, ANGRY.

This comic took the longest to make, hour wise. Dunno what the final total ends up being. Over 12, for sure.

So yeah.

Next comic we start the next chapter.

I'll hopefully have a new chapter heading up soon, and then a comic.

It will only be about four panels.

But the next chapter will be longer. So don't worry about that.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

aw YEAH DOGG

so yeah, pretty cool comic overall, and it was a really cool experience sitting by during the creative process

(btw when he says he got angry he means he got ANGRY, jegus)

if there's one thing i'm not sure of, it's what's happening in panels 12 and 13, but from the context of the later panels it's not too necessary at this point

so yeah, awesome job, glad i couldve been of assistance; good luck in the future releases :D

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

• 2 months later...

Well, Chath wasn't teleporting, he was just moving very, very quickly. So fast that the Matoran Eye couldn't completely register that he moved, ergo creating "two" of him.

And he tripped on Vahi and got knocked out by Vahi's arm because he was moving so fast.

And then the stuff happened.

Anywho... New Comic!

Charlatan's Interrogation

This is the debut of NX09, a good friend of mine.

This comic takes place Two Months after Chath was taken to the asylum.

The Interrogator was the one who brought NX09 to the asylum.

This is, in fact, a room in the asylum.

And so, we have started Chapter 2: Refuge

Sorry for taking such a long time, but I guess the "Two Month" thing does match up...

No this was totally planned I am not sorry for the long time hahaha you see I'm a genius [/panicked rambling]

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

hahai likesits a p good onei mean not much happen but it at least gives a cool preview of NX09's characterbut ye p good10/10

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

• 1 month later...

So I actually forgot that this was a thing, sorry my few readers.

I still want to get this story finished so I will make some more comics, it's just that now I have finals approaching within a few weeks.

But what I'll do is make a comic by this weekend (it's Sunday so is it next weekend?), but I may take the time after that comic and until the end of finals to have an OFFICIAL hiatus.

My last final is May 30th, so it's just another month. But I'm making that comic so, I guess, what, 2/3 of a month?

I'll have more time this summer to crank out some comics anyway so hopefully I can stick to my word for once and actually be somewhat-productive YEAH.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so I lied. And yes I know this is a double post, whatever. Doesn't matter to me anymore.

So, obviously I didn't make a comic.

I've been thinking, for a while now, and I think my time here is done. Not just making comics, but also on BZP. Don't get me wrong, I love the site, I love the community, and my best friends have come from this site, but there were two main things that kept me here: communicating with my friends, and making comics. Well, I talk to my friends through different means now, so I don't come here for that anymore. My comics should keep my here though, right? Well, they don't. In fact, it's a job, a hassle, because I know that I won't attract any readers. So, for a long time, the only thing that was compelling me to finish this story was the story itself. I wanted it out of my head, I wanted it out there. But, no one really read it. And I know that getting fans shouldn't be my main motivation for making comics, and it isn't. It is and it isn't. I never wanted to be super famous, not like Gavla or Ennar, but I did want to know that people were enjoying what I put out here. I wanted to know that people thought my comics were funny (and many of them weren't, I know this), or interesting. But I don't think I should continue to ask/bother/force my friends to read my comics because I want to know that people enjoy reading my stuff. If people wanted to read it, they would have. And I'm not angry or upset, I'm just not going to force myself to continue something that I no longer enjoy. I know that my inconsistency with creating comics may be a factor, but my inconsistency comes from this lack of readers who enjoy my comics. On top of that, and this may just be because I don't venture around the forums much anymore, but I feel like the site has died in some respects. At least the Comics Forum. Again, I could very easily be wrong, I just feel like we lost a lot of our more well known comic makers, and I think that the dream of making comics on BZP is gone. A lot of the more well known comic makers have disappeared, but never really announced an official resignation or whatever. I don't know if it's their way of saying "we're not leaving, we're just not here right now", or they simply don't care anymore, I don't really know what it is. All I know is that I'm not going to lie to any of you or myself anymore.

I'm done with Comic Making. I may come back from time to time, to read Axe Absorba a Question and Gavla's Comics, but I doubt I'll be posting anything.

I love BZPower, I love the community, and I love the friends I've made over the years. I love the memories I'll have of this website, both the good and the bad. I love the MoCs I've seen, the Comics I've read, the Epics I've read, the Short Stories, the Comedies, the one time I RP'd, and the conversations I've had.

Thank you, BZPower, and goodbye.

I request that this topic be closed.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...