CHAPTER 1: DESCENT

Part One: Supposed Schizophrenia

Part Two: The Grapevine

Part Three: Sycamore

Part Four: Unwilling

Part Five: False Hope

Part Six: Foreseen Descent

CHAPTER 2: REFUGE

Part Seven: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Chath/Revolt/revolt_pt_7.png"]Charlatan's Interrogation[/url]

Looking at the Sky

Vahi Leaving

Gamer Troubles

DW has the Best Advice

Don't Tick Me Off

Sam the Prankster

Lonely Part One: Trust the Doc

Lonely Part Two: Knowing the DJ

Lonely Part Three: Dating Part One

Dating Part Two: Weak-Hearted

Dating Part Three: Steady Couple

Dating Part Three Point Five: An Explanation

Dating Part Four: Birthing Hijinx

Pain

Birthday Comic: Gav's the One

Opening Issues

Past Part Zero: Sparking from Laziness...

Past Part Point Five: Sam wasn't a Toa...

Past Part One: Origins

Past Part Two: Transformations

Past Part Three: Cliches

Past Part Four: Unamused

Birthday Style One: Birthday Epicness

Birthday Style Two: Simpler

Birthday Style Three: One Paneler

Of Pokemon and Explosions

Chath VS Gavla

Talk of Concerts

Minecraft = Nerd

Hurting

Gambling Issues

Education

Halloween Mischief

Thanksgiving: Pointless

ASDF Christmas

Based On a True Story

Too Mainstream

A Doctor's Conversation

Speechless Depression

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PGS List

DW (The Change)

Vahi (Vataki)

DJ (Dj N00bSlayer)

Absorba

Garda

Gavla

NX09

Credits

Dark709 for Chimoru

Gerlicky for Chimoru Six Shade

Darcsyde for Chimoru Wun Shade

Xanis for Xaniskit

DJ N00bslayer

rgb_logo.png

Edited by Chath

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

It's funny how this Topic is the only one officially considered part of the RGB (I'm not counting Absorba's current series, cuz he hasn't officially announced that it is). Either way, good to see these again, had a lot of fun reading them all over again.

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

*reads the last comic because he's a lazy bum and doesn't have "time" to read the others but will later* What's-his-name-with-the-tie, should be assassinated. :P Minecraft is a sophisticated game for the civilized man. Minecraft is a great game!

Hey, being a nerd is a great thing. It may mean you're on the computer a lot, but it also means you're very smart. Play more Minecraft, you'll get smurter. :3 ~ :h:~

HAHA, Cool story bro!

I agree with the Minecraft = nerd thing. Though, I'm a nerd WITHOUT Minecraft... So I'll shut up. Glad they're back up.

Don't feel bad. You're just not in the 96% of the people in the world that don't play minecraft. :P

Speaking of which, I really dislike 1.8.I like the Endermen, I like all the attack stuff and lighting, but I hate the new food system. And 1.9 will be even worse. Mooshrooms... Terrifying... I'll have a comic up tomorrow. I have nothing to do anyway.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Hey, being a nerd is a great thing. It may mean you're on the computer a lot, but it also means you're very smart. Play more Minecraft, you'll get smurter. :3 ~ :h:~

HAHA, Cool story bro!

I agree with the Minecraft = nerd thing. Though, I'm a nerd WITHOUT Minecraft... So I'll shut up. Glad they're back up.

Don't feel bad. You're just not in the 96% of the people in the world that don't play minecraft. :P
Actually, I don't play minecraft. That was my point when I said I'm a nerd without it.

naw man

HAHA, Cool story bro!

Actually, I don't play minecraft. That was my point when I said I'm a nerd without it.
Meh. I don't play Minecraft, but I'm pretty sure I'm still a nerd, seeing as I don't think it's POSSIBLE to be on this site and not be a nerd (and if you think you're not, you're deluding yourself).

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

HAHA, Cool story bro!

Meh. I don't play Minecraft, but I'm pretty sure I'm still a nerd, seeing as I don't think it's POSSIBLE to be on this site and not be a nerd (and if you think you're not, you're deluding yourself).
So true.Unless you forgot why you are here in the first place.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

HAHA, Cool story bro!

So true.Unless you forgot why you are here in the first place.
The true definition of a nerd is a analytically minded person who works hard to be smart. Most of the time however he spends his time on the internet which doubles as his hobby. I'm a nerd because I'm like this. Not necessarily super intelligent, but you get the idea. :P

Speaking of which, new nerd comic. Hurting Sorry for not being on the weekend. I got lazy.This counts as last weekend's comic.I should have one this weekend as well. Epsilon learns too much from his uncle DW.

Edited by Chath

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

New Comic. Gambling Issues I do have a slight gambling problem.I enjoy making bets. My friends get upset with me.Oh well. I always win. I've been able to stop recently though. Sorry for the continuous lies about comics on the weekend. I'll do my best to make one this weekend. Don't count on it though :P

Edited by Chath

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

New Comic. Gambling Issues I do have a slight gambling problem.I enjoy making bets. My friends get upset with me.Oh well. I always win. I've been able to stop recently though. Sorry for the continuous lies about comics on the weekend. I'll do my best to make one this weekend. Don't count on it though :P

Well, with my break from comics, SOMEONE had to keep the tradition of procrastination alive....

New comic. Haha, beat the deadline. Education Chath might have just poked a huge whole in his life.

Meh. School is overrated. At least according to Pink Floyd, and we all know what happened to them...

• 3 weeks later...

Well, Piraka Mistika, I fixed the problem. It is no longer on the page :PBut I WILL have a comic soon. I've been dealing with a lot of... High School Freshman-y stuff.So many History projects, so little time...But yeah, expect a comic by... lets say Sunday.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Well, Piraka Mistika, I fixed the problem. It is no longer on the page :PBut I WILL have a comic soon. I've been dealing with a lot of... High School Freshman-y stuff.So many History projects, so little time...But yeah, expect a comic by... lets say Sunday.

ARR Y U NO MAEK COMIC!!Nah, just kidding. Takes as much time as you need. ;)

Well, I have no idea how a normal Thanksgiving is, so I can't judge yours. However, I pity all you Americans for having to celebrate it in the first place. To be honest it seems the most boring of festive holidays. Ah well. Looking forward to the next one!

Its boring, but the Holiday itself isnt the sad part, its the day AFTER. Black Friday...i find the common desire among most us Americans to waste money on things we dont need pitiful...i mean, a women pepper-sprayed 20 people just to get a product...oi vai. I mean the idea behind thanksgiving is good and all...but still. Anyway :P onto the comics. My verdict: Me likey :Dkeep em coming ;)~Ptoly

• 2 weeks later...

That honestly is almost like a Christmas with my family. Specifically the Figgy Pudding part. My siblings are obsessed with asking for it... And don't even know what it is. And it's just like me to rattle a box and guess what's inside of it on Christmas Eve. :PAwesome comic, Chath.

naw man

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I hate double posting. But I have a comic.Based On a True StorySure, there's a bunch of Hollywood exaggerations, but it's sorta true.Fun fact, this comic was originally planned to be called 'Riddled With Holes'.EDIT: Nother fact, that Pokemon Ruby is actually mine. I just downsized the picture a lot.

Edited by Chath

More soon maybe?

We'll see...