Ninja War Machine Thingy

I made this for some contest a year or so ago, but I didn't win... :(Oh well. :Presized_ninja_war_machine.jpg(Larger pic)Side-ish view:side-ish_view.jpgLarger pic ||| Another side view (from other side) ||| Yet another side view :PView from above:view_from_above.jpgLarger piclooming_over_skeletons.jpgLarger pic ||| This thing is huge! :PWhen I built this thing, I used a Technic frame at first and covered it with System and Bionicle parts. The ninja on top is from CM series 1 and the skeletons are just impersonating Ninjago skeleton warriors (I don't have any of the Ninjago skeletons, which probably would have worked better for this). Anyway, the Zamor launcher does fire.Comments and criticisms appreciated. ^_^Edit: More pictures on Brickshelf! (when moderated)

Edited by Liopleurodon

AWESOME!!! Are those robo-rider wheels on the back? I had one of those, but I can't find it. I also have 3 roboriders, the yellow one and 2 of the brown.
Yea, they are the Robo-Riders canister lid wheels. I only have a black, white, and yellow wheels, and I just used the black and white ones because they fit best with the color scheme. :) Edited by Liopleurodon