Breakout Airing in the UK

More good news for British Lego fans has surfaced: Two new episodes of Hero Factory: Breakout are to be aired every weekday at 1PM from August 6th to August 17th, then re-aired on weekends at 3PM, September 8th - 29th. Although the episodes are already available on the hero Factory website, this is a good chance to watch them in high-quality, and a boon to those of you with poor internet connections.View the full article

I looked on the Hero factory website. The episodes were nowhere to be found. Could someone perhaps link me to them. Also are these episodes about the doom box and Nex Breez and Bulk

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

I looked on the Hero factory website. The episodes were nowhere to be found. Could someone perhaps link me to them. Also are these episodes about the doom box and Nex Breez and Bulk
They are on the front page of the US site.Two news reports with me as source on my 7-year anniversary with 11 minutes in between? Why, yes! :D-Gata signoff.png Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Yes! What are they about? And congratulations gatanui.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

They are on the front page of the US site.Two news reports with me as source on my 7-year anniversary with 11 minutes in between? Why, yes! :biggrin:-Gata signoff.png
Odd i'm on the Us homepage for hero factory and I don't see the episodes. All I see is Evo Vs Toxic Reapa.

They are on the front page of the US site.Two news reports with me as source on my 7-year anniversary with 11 minutes in between? Why, yes! :biggrin:-Gata signoff.png
Odd i'm on the Us homepage for hero factory and I don't see the episodes. All I see is Evo Vs Toxic Reapa.
You need to keep scrolling to the right with this button: pic2782D6818C85DEBAA7E3129E4CC6381F.png-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

You need to keep scrolling to the right with this button: pic2782D6818C85DEBAA7E3129E4CC6381F.png-Gata signoff.png
Ok then I found them But there the Original Breakout episodes with Furno, Rocka, Evo, Surge, Stringer and Stormer. I thought they were the new ones with Bulk, Breez and Nex

I still haven't seen the episodes, and I'm in the US. I'll get to it eventually.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

And meiko: look for them on the unmentionable video hosting site.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Ok then I found them But there the Original Breakout episodes with Furno, Rocka, Evo, Surge, Stringer and Stormer. I thought they were the new ones with Bulk, Breez and Nex
Wait wait.. are we talking about episode 8-9 or 10-11??
By Breakout, do they mean those "Doom Box" episodes?Also, can they be found in the certain, unmentionable video site?
I'm pretty sure no "Doom Box" episodes exist, so these should be the Breakout episodes from earlier this year. Still, no harm from recording it just in case. ;)-Gata signoff.png Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

By Breakout, do they mean those "Doom Box" episodes?Also, can they be found in the certain, unmentionable video site?
I'm pretty sure no "Doom Box" episodes exist, so these should be the Breakout episodes from earlier this year. Still, no harm from recording it just in case. ;)-Gata signoff.png
I believe the Doom Box is just another name for the Breakout Episodes

I'm pretty sure no "Doom Box" episodes exist, so these should be the Breakout episodes from earlier this year. Still, no harm from recording it just in case. ;)-Gata signoff.png
I believe the Doom Box is just another name for the Breakout Episodes
The Doom Box are rumored episodes featuring the remaining 2012 sets, but I'm pretty positive they don't exist. It's just a book not following the main story arc that carries that title.-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

• 2 weeks later...

I hope that these two new Breakout episodes include Breez, Thornraxx, Nex, XT4, Bulk, and Core Hunter. Also, I think these two episodes were started in the United Kingdom now, playing everyday now. Are these the two new Breakout episodes that hopefully include the characters?

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

It listed 2 more episodes from this link.Look like Rampant Oceans episode have new characters: Electro, Flatray, Crushclaw, Tidal Warrior & Calamari.
Rampant Oceans is still just a rumor, and a questionable one at that. IMDB is not a reliable source.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother