Funny Bohrok Online Animations

Toatapio Nuva

Hello again. It's time to introduce a new Crazy Chronicles production:The Funny Rewritten Bohrok Online Animations.The animations we all love with humorous texts. New ones will be uploaded frequently.Animations:Tahnok Surround Po-Koro, Matoran Lost in FrayHafu Saved in Daring RescueNew Invention Saves Onu-KoroLe-Koro LiberatedLast Moment SaveWhat do you think? :)

Edited by Toatapio Nuva
  • Upvote 1

These are quite hysterical, I must say. I can see you put a lot of work into the editing based on the fact that you edited the dialogue of the MNOLG as well as these animations. May I ask what program you use to edit all this? And how? Great work!-Rez

These are quite hysterical, I must say. I can see you put a lot of work into the editing based on the fact that you edited the dialogue of the MNOLG as well as these animations. May I ask what program you use to edit all this? And how? Great work!-Rez
The program I used? Notepad. :PNew episode up!
yeah. it's easy. just download the animations (The biomedia project might be able to help with that), and edit the text files in the folder to whatever things you want. This video was hilarious, just like the others, Tapio.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

• 2 weeks later...