Natalie Breez

Studs Not On Top

I have to say this is a wonderful representation of Breez! Especially because I had the same disappointment when finding her set in store: she looks as beef as any other male HF hero...But this. Oooh: THIS is how should she have been! XD I love the details you added to her arms, back, head-- everywhere! And I am certainly impressed by the fact it was all done on paper. (as I all my art is terrible unless I have my magical computer to draw on) Also, as said; her colors are delicious. I've personally always favored that lime kiwi green hue. And then most importantly; she looks so very like a girl. Well done indeed! :)And it here I usually put my critiquing, but I honestly can't find anything to critique... So, I'll just say it again: well done indeed!Hope to see more art from you. :)

artbanner.png

I have to say this is a wonderful representation of Breez! Especially because I had the same disappointment when finding her set in store: she looks as beef as any other male HF hero...But this. Oooh: THIS is how should she have been! XD I love the details you added to her arms, back, head-- everywhere! And I am certainly impressed by the fact it was all done on paper. (as I all my art is terrible unless I have my magical computer to draw on) Also, as said; her colors are delicious. I've personally always favored that lime kiwi green hue. And then most importantly; she looks so very like a girl. Well done indeed! :)And it here I usually put my critiquing, but I honestly can't find anything to critique... So, I'll just say it again: well done indeed!Hope to see more art from you. :)
Thanks, Nova! I've done traditional artwork all my life and have no experience in paint programs, so you've got me there! Lime green is a color I don't have nearly enough parts in. Thank you, I'm glad I've done her justice. :)Xplode is coming soon! I'm almost done another work, so I'll have him sketched up tomorrow.
It's nice! You do put her in a lovely stance; the colour and mechanical configurations are nice touch too.
Thank you! :)

Hmm....Very nice, though it would have been great to have her actually made of legitimate pieces. That is my only complaint. You did exellent with her form, pose, and the perspective.
Thank you! I suppose a set-accurate drawing would contradict me posting this in the first place, but I see what you mean. What I'd like are parts molded like this. :)

This is one of the most amazing color drawings I have ever seen on the BZPower forums before. I really don't have anything to say besides the fact that it's extremely detailed and drawn nearly perfectly. The shading is extensively intricate as well as color placement. You don't normally see this caliber of artwork on the forums, so I commend you for your outstanding work!-Rez

This drawing is very lovely. I love your attention to detail and shading. Your alterations of her anatomy to match a female physique were pulled off quite well in my opinion. Her pose is nice too. The main thing I noticed was how light her color appears in some places. Mainly on her helmet and right leg. I'm not sure if this was a photo/scanning issue (this issue happens all the time when I try to scan a traditional drawing), though those places do look like they could use a bit of a darker tone.I almost wish this were a full-body shot, personally. This is great and it really has a nice set vibe to it. ^^

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing