Ignika bestowing life to...

This idea came to me while I was replying to another topic.Now, we know that the Ignika, Vahi, and Mask of Creation are the three most powerful Kanohi in the BIONICLE universe. But only the Ignika has one advantage over the other two: It's alive, and doesn't need someone to control it's power. Now, we've seen it grant life to objects in the past, and do many other great things with its power. So, what I'm wondering is this:What would happen if the Mask of Life used it's "gifts" to grant these two other Legendary Kanohi life of their own? Such a thing could be either very bad, or very good. Thoughts?signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I reckon Artakha could easily dominate the consciousness of the Mask of Creation. The Vahi could be dangerous, it depends on what kind of personality it gets. It couldn't do much damage though, as it's not nearly as powerful outside the MU, and it can't make a body for itself.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

I've wondered that in the past too. Particularly, I've thought about what would be the result of the Ignika giving life to the Vahi. Seeing as it's only speculation, I can't say for sure, but I don't see the Vahi being malevolant. Assuming it could control it's own power it could certainly be a vaulable ally to other Toa (assuming the Ignika made a body for it). Beyond that, I'm not sure. - :t::l::h:

I reckon Artakha could easily dominate the consciousness of the Mask of Creation. The Vahi could be dangerous, it depends on what kind of personality it gets. It couldn't do much damage though, as it's not nearly as powerful outside the MU, and it can't make a body for itself.
Artakha is pretty powerful, that is true. But what if the mask wasn't on his face at the time, and the first thing it decided to do with it's newfound intelligence was to create its own body? After all, the Great Beings had Artakha make the Toa Mata (granted, they also gave him materials to do so). But what if the MoC was able to create an artificial form for itself? It would then have a whole new way to resist Artakha's will.As for the Vahi, when we consider it's power, you are most likely correct. It could easily become very dangerous. But the Ignika can't give something a personality, just life--The Vahi would have to develop its own personality, so it's hard to say where that would lead.
but I don't see the Vahi being malevolant. Assuming it could control it's own power it could certainly be a vaulable ally to other Toa (assuming the Ignika made a body for it). Beyond that, I'm not sure.- :t: :l: :h:
My thoughts exactly. I always imagined it as being a benevolent force, unless it were provoked and lost control. And, as you said, all speculation.
Somehow, I think that is the Vahi had a personality, it would be just like Vakama's.
:huh: Why Vakama, though? The only reason for that that I can think of is that he made the mask, and he had it in his possession for a very long time. Although I'm curious as to why you think that.signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Somehow, I think that is the Vahi had a personality, it would be just like Vakama's.
:huh: Why Vakama, though? The only reason for that that I can think of is that he made the mask, and he had it in his possession for a very long time. Although I'm curious as to why you think that.signoffffff.png
Well yes, partially because he made it. Also because of what he did to keep it safe. Also because it just seems like the Mask of Time, were it sentient, would have a personality like Vakama's. I don't know why, I just picture it to be like that.

I have no idea what would happen if the Mask of Time and Mask of Creation were given the gift of life. It would depend on the events that would happen to them after being given life that would decide what they would do. As others have said, it is pure speculation.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I theorize that time is a malevolent force. Thus, if the force of Time itself were to be given life, it would be a villain. If no time passes, no deadlines approach. No energy runs out. If no time passes, you don't have to eat. You don't age. Existence outside of time would be amazing. Thus time is the ultimate in evil forces, destroying all energy and life. So if you gave the Mask of Time life, and it could control its own power, it would be more powerful then anything else. It would control what happened and what didn't. Which way things happened. Which is not the thing to form a positive personality around. The Mask of Creation, by contrast, would be dominated by Artahka the same way the Mask of Life is by Mata Nui.

Edited by fishers64

I actually like that idea. It reminds me of how the Ignika wanted to be like Matoro. And going by this logic, then I assume that the Mask of Creation might have a similar personality to that of Artakha.
Hm... That actually would make a lot of sense. That the mask would be like someone who either used it a lot or created it. I hadn't thought of it that way.signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

As I recall, life energy remains in a mask for a short time after it is removed or something of that nature (this is how Jaller was revived in MOL), so I would think the personality would simply be that of whoever's imprint it "remembers". Assuming the other two even have a sense of morality similar to our own (the Vahi for example may develop say, Vakama's personality, but won't have Vakama's morality).

Edited by Proud Stigma

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

Well, remember that Vakama hasn't worn the Vahi since his confrontation with Teridax at the Great Barrier all those centuries ago. Since Tahu was the one to wear it most recently (that we know of--we don't know where it's been since Voporak took it from Metru Nui), it seems more likely that Tahu's "imprint" would be most prominent.signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

I think they would all go mad with power. Come to think of it, that would have been a good story line for Ignika. Imagine all that power he possesses
That would actually be really cool. For the Mask of Creation, I can just imagine this huge fortress appearing on Spherus Magna over night, rapidly filling itself with various intricate objects and devices, while the mask parades around it's creations in a robotic body it created for itself.Something like that could provide a spin-off story, with the MoC as the villain bent on taking over the world with it's creations. Sadly, that's not going to happen...signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

I think 'mad with power' is something beings that are elevated to power get. I don't think it would happen to the Ignika, which has had its abilities its whole life.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

I think 'mad with power' is something beings that are elevated to power get. I don't think it would happen to the Ignika, which has had its abilities its whole life.
Yeh, but now it has a human body. Am I right in thinking thats what a Demon always wants when possesses some one

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

That would actually be really cool. For the Mask of Creation, I can just imagine this huge fortress appearing on Spherus Magna over night, rapidly filling itself with various intricate objects and devices, while the mask parades around it's creations in a robotic body it created for itself.Something like that could provide a spin-off story, with the MoC as the villain bent on taking over the world with it's creations. Sadly, that's not going to happen...
Taking over the world would almost inevitably hinder creation at some point, whether by war destruction or taking too much time. I think I'd see the Mask of Creation as some sort of eccentric being, which would just keep creating things and fillings its place of living with needlessly intricate devices, curious artifacts and ornamental designs, because it's an artist and because it can.

Taking over the world would almost inevitably hinder creation at some point, whether by war destruction or taking too much time. I think I'd see the Mask of Creation as some sort of eccentric being, which would just keep creating things and fillings its place of living with needlessly intricate devices, curious artifacts and ornamental designs, because it's an artist and because it can.
I know that. But I just thought it would make for a fun little twist. :)signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Well, the Mask of Creation would probably be kind of like the Datasphere in 8-Bit Theater, if you ever read that. If you peered into it and didn't go mad from the amount of information flowing into your brain, you would get the knowledge of how to build anything and everything to destroy anything and everything in the universe. So if the Mask of Creation gives you the knowledge of how to build anything you want, and you want to kill all the Toa, then all you need is some time to build the device to do just that. :)

Edited by Katuko

The Vahi would definitely be the most dangerous if given life, since it might try out its powers in early life. If it did so in a foolish manner, the whole Universe would implode, the space-time continueum (is that how you spell it?) would be obliterated, and everything would cease to exist. The Mask of Creation would be pretty powerful too, for it could build anything big, bad, and explosive to destroy anything that made it mad.

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply. Create. Consume.