Bohrohicle

flameman

it's been a while since I posted anything here, so i think i'm gonna post this oneso guys, imagine, what if, bohrok, has somehow became smarter, so they decide to rebuild themselves cause they already had enough time in their ball like body, so they use some of their parts to make a matoran-like body for its krana to use, and then use the rest of their body parts to make some awesome looking vehicle ?on to the pic

bohrohicle.jpgbohrohicle_2.jpg_thumb.jpg bohrohicle_3.jpg_thumb.jpg bohrohicle_back.jpg_thumb.jpg krana.jpg_thumb.jpg bohrohicle_ride_2.jpg_thumb.jpg^^^^ click to enlarge ^^^^since the brickshelf gallery is not yet public you can see more images on the MOCpages instead

EDIT: Okay the

brickshelf gallery is public :)any C & C are welcomed :biggrin:

Edited by flameman

That looks very cool. I'll just critique them separately:The Vehicle: Very, very cool, I really like the streamlined look to it, and it really looks like it was built from a Bohrok (and a Rahkshi, that somehow got two Zamor sphere launchers and a Nyrah Ghost Blaster :P), and the "Bohrok" looks very nice on it. In particular, the seat is very clever. It just is the right shape for some small being to fit on it.The "Bohrok": Okay, I can tell it's supposed to be a Gahdok, but I just don't see why it's just grey and orange. Could you make it a little more colorful, or does it just "blend in" too much with the vehicle? If so, I'm fine the way it is. The body design looks very nice, and the trans-orange looks cool. Is the Tridax pod on the back inspired by the gear assembly on the 03 Matoran? That's just what it reminded me of. The chest armor looks cool too.Very awesome MOC that looks very nice together, I have to try something like this sometime. I really love Bohrok related MOCs :D.

This is nice. I love the fact you have left it open for the other Bohrok colours. I would love to see a whole set of these one day. As for the "Matoran" thing, I think the grey bits should be blue and light blue, while still keeping the orange. A little seat for the Bohrok Va would be awesome

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I can just see some Bohrok zooming around with temporary bodies on these bikes.Anyway, the bike doesn't look too complex, but it still looks very sleek and aerodynamic. I like the choice of Gahdok's parts on it. Also, can you easily switch out parts to change the colors? That would be neat.The matoran body for the krana could use some blue on it to match the bike, though.I give this MOC a 9/10.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

This is awesome!!!I am currently working on a rpg idea where the toa died fighting makuta, and the bohrok are against the matoran, who are helpless. The matoran build boxors, and they keep getting better, but the bohrok make TLT's (Toa like Transports) and insert themselfs into the community. I decided to put the krana inside the toa's chest, in order for it to be more discreete.

That's an interesting concept, and an even better MoC. The design of the vehicle is awesome and streamilned, and the color scheme and build of the rider look really cool.
thanks, i actually just wanted it to be vehicle riden by normal matoran but since i don't have any good mask for the matoran soo
This is a cool design. The vehicle is nicely done and so is the "Bohrok." I can't think up of any flaws with this so, great job on this!
thanks, bohrok are awesome :D
That looks very cool. I'll just critique them separately:The Vehicle: Very, very cool, I really like the streamlined look to it, and it really looks like it was built from a Bohrok (and a Rahkshi, that somehow got two Zamor sphere launchers and a Nyrah Ghost Blaster :P), and the "Bohrok" looks very nice on it. In particular, the seat is very clever. It just is the right shape for some small being to fit on it.The "Bohrok": Okay, I can tell it's supposed to be a Gahdok, but I just don't see why it's just grey and orange. Could you make it a little more colorful, or does it just "blend in" too much with the vehicle? If so, I'm fine the way it is. The body design looks very nice, and the trans-orange looks cool. Is the Tridax pod on the back inspired by the gear assembly on the 03 Matoran? That's just what it reminded me of. The chest armor looks cool too.Very awesome MOC that looks very nice together, I have to try something like this sometime. I really love Bohrok related MOCs :biggrin:.
lol thanks, and one thing, it's supposed to be gahlok, not gahdok, the krana is orange and grey because gahlok's krana is orange, and grey because i don't have any other blue, so i just find some neutral color, and yes i feel like putting something on the krana's back like the 03 matoran but gear somehow looks weird on it so
This is really great, I'm trying to imagine seeing armies of these Bohrok zooming around Mata-Nui causing havoc. Another thing that would be cool is if the face plate could launch a krana onto another Bionicle, either way, this is still a very well-done MOC!
that'll be cool, too bad i only have 3 bohrok so i can't make something like that, thanks anyway :)
This is nice. I love the fact you have left it open for the other Bohrok colours. I would love to see a whole set of these one day. As for the "Matoran" thing, I think the grey bits should be blue and light blue, while still keeping the orange. A little seat for the Bohrok Va would be awesome
actually i didn't purposely leave it open for other bohrok colors, in fact i just realised it when you say it :P, thanks anyway
I think the vehicle is really neat, and so is the "Matoran." I also like the Thornax launchers in the front.
thanks, i use blue zamor to fit the color :)
I can just see some Bohrok zooming around with temporary bodies on these bikes.Anyway, the bike doesn't look too complex, but it still looks very sleek and aerodynamic. I like the choice of Gahdok's parts on it. Also, can you easily switch out parts to change the colors? That would be neat.The matoran body for the krana could use some blue on it to match the bike, though.I give this MOC a 9/10.
okay why is everyone saying i's gahdok, it's clearly made of gahlok's part not gahdok :P, and well you can, but i don't have pieces for other colors so it's not possible for me, and as i said above, i was running out of blue
This is awesome!!!I am currently working on a rpg idea where the toa died fighting makuta, and the bohrok are against the matoran, who are helpless. The matoran build boxors, and they keep getting better, but the bohrok make TLT's (Toa like Transports) and insert themselfs into the community. I decided to put the krana inside the toa's chest, in order for it to be more discreete.
thanks, that rpg of yours sound awesome :)

That looks very cool. I'll just critique them separately:...Very awesome MOC that looks very nice together, I have to try something like this sometime. I really love Bohrok related MOCs :biggrin:.
lol thanks, and one thing, it's supposed to be gahlok, not gahdok, the krana is orange and grey because gahlok's krana is orange, and grey because i don't have any other blue, so i just find some neutral color, and yes i feel like putting something on the krana's back like the 03 matoran but gear somehow looks weird on it so
Dang it, I should have known that. They're just one letter apart! Guess I can remove my self-proclaimed title of canon master. :PToo bad you don't have at least Gahlok's (fixed :P) arms to fix the grey, it would really improve the MOC. I already started on reverse engineering this MOC in red, with some alterations, but I'm having trouble with the front and bottom. Could you post a pic of the bottom and/or instructions :D? Thanks!EDIT: Neverm ind, I didn't see the MOCPages link. Expect the red one tomorrow!! Edited by Click

Very cool shaping! The semi-spherical back just looks cool. I looks like a lot of fun to play with.
thanks , and yes it is :D
That looks very cool. I'll just critique them separately:...Very awesome MOC that looks very nice together, I have to try something like this sometime. I really love Bohrok related MOCs :biggrin:.
Dang it, I should have known that. They're just one letter apart! Guess I can remove my self-proclaimed title of canon master. :PToo bad you don't have at least Gahlok's (fixed :P) arms to fix the grey, it would really improve the MOC. I already started on reverse engineering this MOC in red, with some alterations, but I'm having trouble with the front and bottom. Could you post a pic of the bottom and/or instructions :biggrin:? Thanks!EDIT: Neverm ind, I didn't see the MOCPages link. Expect the red one tomorrow!!
oh lol a red one must be great, can't wait for it :biggrin:
Pretty cool. I really like the ride, has a nice design. The matoran is nothing special, but works. Also, its very nice that you used mostly old-school pieces, gives a certain charm to it.
heyy, thanks, actually i don't have any blue HF piece currently so i have to use the old pieces :P Edited by flameman

This reminds me of the Boxer set from way back in the day. The Matoran-esque figure also hearkens back to those days. I myself never got a Boxer unfortunately. You, however, have come up with a great alternative in my book! I would try to make it a little bit longer if possible, as it seems that the Matoran barely fits on it. Standing next to it, however, looks great! Good job!

Okay, I finished, and even gave it a little rider. :biggrin: I built it the best I could, and added in some interior shots to see if I did it right.EDIT: Due to flameman's request, I moved my version here.

Edited by Click

This reminds me of the Boxer set from way back in the day. The Matoran-esque figure also hearkens back to those days. I myself never got a Boxer unfortunately. You, however, have come up with a great alternative in my book! I would try to make it a little bit longer if possible, as it seems that the Matoran barely fits on it. Standing next to it, however, looks great! Good job!
lol boxer ? you mean boxor ? :Pjk, thanks, i never got any boxor myself either, i started as bionicle fans at around 2003 so i don't have much sets from before that year
Okay, I finished, and even gave it a little rider. :biggrin: I built it the best I could, and added in some interior shots to see if I did it right.MainIt's red!FrontMy rider's supposed to be a Krana-infected '03 Matoran, with some more posability and armor. Also, the head is the result of a few modifications to a Metru head (cutting off the sides of the mouth piece), and a Krana (narrowing the bottom area)SideI switched out the Zamor Cartridges for Avtoran backpacks, since I'm using all my Zamor Cartridges on other MOCs, and I kind of like this better.BackSorry, it's a little dark. I also tried for a "gear assembly"-like back with a metru red Nuva Armor.BottomAlso a little dark. I just duplicated the bottom photo of yours pretty much.TopKind of an awkward way to do it, but ah well. I just added in some pieces connecting the front and back of the seat that held it better than I could figure out how to. :biggrin:Pose!Freestylin'! It took me forever to balance this.Vehicle insideYeah, I did my best with it. I couldn't figure out how to attach those larger gears on the back, so I just used a lightsaber blade, which didn't turn out as nice as I hoped it would.Rider armorlessProbably didn't need this shot, but it also shows the modifications to the head and Krana I made. Quick and messy.So, how'd I do? I'm thinking about doing a Lehvak-Kal version once I get him. :biggrin: Should be soon. And then I'll try and figure out how to put a launching Krana inside. I love to figure out functions like that.
okay, gotta admit, you did a really good job, it's awesome, i really like it, i also started thinking that your idea of using avtoran jetpack is better than mine which use zamor holder, too bad i don't have any, matoran seems nice, but legs need fixing IMO, other than that you've made a really great remake of my MOC, nice job :D
This is an interesting concept. The vehicle is elegant yet simple and the color scheme doesn't clash. It would be nice if there was a seat for a gahlok Va and if the vehicle could launch multiple inactive krana.
tahnks, i don't have any idea for some krana shooting device though

I feel like it should be adapted to the water, like how my Kohrak Bohronicle is a snowmobile, for the thick Ko-Wahi drifts. Perhaps a more boat-like design? IDK, other than that, this is just fine.
I actually didn't intend it to be a water-specific vehicle, gahlok didnot only move on water right ? but still anyway that's a pretty interesting idea, thanks :D

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, great colors and flow. Even more amazing is that it looks like it belongs in the Bionicle world, as opposed to so many vehicles (2008) whose designs rely more on technic than those of the sentient beings, i.e. toa and the like. I think, though, that those zamor holders ought to go. And the "hordika necks" could be replaced with something light grey. Overall, nicely done!a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva

• 2 weeks later...

and i thought this topic is dead alreadymeh, good thing it hasn't

Nice use of the thornax launchers and zamors, it sure blends in well with the rest of the set, which is quite unusual.
thanks, it was inspired by furno's bike :)
Unique idea! Looks like a kind of prelude to Takanuva's rider.
yeah, takanuva's ussanui, and furno's bike, and also some other several vehicles, i based this think on many stuffs
Wow, great colors and flow. Even more amazing is that it looks like it belongs in the Bionicle world, as opposed to so many vehicles (2008) whose designs rely more on technic than those of the sentient beings, i.e. toa and the like. I think, though, that those zamor holders ought to go. And the "hordika necks" could be replaced with something light grey. Overall, nicely done!a_peace.png
thanks, yeah i make it looks rather organic than technic on purpose :D
Great idea, and executed well. All i would change would probably be the socket piece on the chest (it sticks out too far).
actually if you look at the riding pics, it was removed, it didn't fit the guys well when he was riding, thanks anyway