• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

PBZP Z: Zyke the destroyer

skakdi yellow gunmetal

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Onewa7

Onewa7
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 29-August 10
  • 803 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 03 2012 - 01:34 AM

Time for another PBZP to show... Zyke the destroyer requested a yellow and gunmetal or silver Skakdi with a zamor launcher and a battle axe. I chose to make him gunmetal because I have gunmetal Vezon heads but no silver ones. And gunmetal is cooler.Give him your cookies or he'll cut your head off!Front viewSide viewBack view and custom spineYes, I found an use for rhotuka spinner thingies as horns, and I added a bayonet to the zamor launcher like Kopaka's Midak blaster. Thoughts?

Edited by Onewa7, Aug 03 2012 - 01:36 AM.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

#2 Offline Zulu Yankee Kilo Echo

Zulu Yankee Kilo Echo
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 02-December 07
  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 03 2012 - 10:48 AM

Thanks, and great job on this! It's kinda funny because I used the same pieces in his battle axe when I made my self-MoC years ago. I really like the design of the torso, and the armor looks great. It's bulky, but also not too bulky. I think you pulled it off well. The "horns" on his head are pretty cool too. I can't really find any complaints here :)

67tlbk.png

#3 Online Shadow FF

Shadow FF
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 08-November 11
  • 1,973 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 03 2012 - 10:52 AM

This is nicely designed. The axe and colors are both great. It's cool how you even managed to use those Rhotuka Spinner things as horns. Awesome job on this!

pWPTu7m.jpg

Just call me FF or Veigar no matter my current username.

"I wish... you taken my hand... and no one ever found that 

teapot in the first place..."

~ Jay, Ninjago

#4 Offline Ehlekdude

Ehlekdude
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 30-October 10
  • 761 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 04 2012 - 05:08 AM

That guy looks angry. I like the colour scheme and legs a lot, the Rhotuka Spinner things work pretty well as horns. There is a resemblance to Vezon, but it's not too big. Very nice.

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

#5 Offline Onewa7

Onewa7
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 29-August 10
  • 803 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 04 2012 - 06:49 AM

Thanks guys.@Zyke: I always wanted to make an axe like this. Glad you like it.@FF Ice Master: I like finding uses for those yellow spinners.@Ehlekdude: Sure, he uses Vezon's helmet. And yes he's angry :devil:

Edited by Onewa7, Aug 04 2012 - 06:50 AM.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users