PBZP Z: Zyke the destroyer

Onewa7

Time for another PBZP to show... Zyke the destroyer requested a yellow and gunmetal or silver Skakdi with a zamor launcher and a battle axe. I chose to make him gunmetal because I have gunmetal Vezon heads but no silver ones. And gunmetal is cooler.Give him your cookies or he'll cut your head off!Front viewSide viewBack view and custom spineYes, I found an use for rhotuka spinner thingies as horns, and I added a bayonet to the zamor launcher like Kopaka's Midak blaster. Thoughts?

Edited by Onewa7

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

Thanks, and great job on this! It's kinda funny because I used the same pieces in his battle axe when I made my self-MoC years ago. I really like the design of the torso, and the armor looks great. It's bulky, but also not too bulky. I think you pulled it off well. The "horns" on his head are pretty cool too. I can't really find any complaints here :)

67tlbk.png

Thanks guys.@Zyke: I always wanted to make an axe like this. Glad you like it.@FF Ice Master: I like finding uses for those yellow spinners.@Ehlekdude: Sure, he uses Vezon's helmet. And yes he's angry :devil:

Edited by Onewa7

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!