Nike running shoe

Nukaya

Wonderful sculpting, and the smooth colored lines are amazing as they can be quite difficult to pull off. How did you plan it out?
I kind of just looked at the shoe and built what I saw, and then realized I didn't have enough red plates and would have to stop and hope that I could dig up some more.
Very good! Did it win?
It did not. Though, the fact that it was nominated at the most successful U.S. LEGO convention that is known for always having an abundance phenomenal MOCs was pretty sweet.
Nice job man. Keep it up. You planning on doing any other shoes?
Probably. While the shoe this one was based on has a very plain design, athletic shoes are really interesting in their designs and the curves that are on them, and being a runner myself makes it kind of fun. I need to get more pieces though, before I do anything. I would like to venture more into LEGO sculpture work for sure. I didn't even really consider this a sculpture, and had registered it as "other", so having it be nominated for best sculpture put it in a pretty cool perspective of what I could do.