Fire creature

I like the solid keetorange chest! The lack of keetorange elsewhere makes it look odd, though. Evening the color distribution would help a lot. The head works surprisingly well, although some more detail would be nice. Fixing the short, simple legs to match the long, lean body would make it look cooler as well. Nice torso build, though.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Nice creature! I like its color scheme and feline look. The head is kinda weird but it works. My only complain would be the gaps between the gunmetal jetpack shells and the rest of the body. Keep up MOC'ing!

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

The body is nicely designed especially on the belly part. The colors are also pretty good. My only complaint is that the head is really small compared to the rest of the body but other than that, great job on this!
Thanks. However, if I had something different, I would've used it instead of the trans-orange Jetbug chest, which sort of disrupts the colour scheme IMO.
I like the solid keetorange chest! The lack of keetorange elsewhere makes it look odd, though. Evening the color distribution would help a lot. The head works surprisingly well, although some more detail would be nice. Fixing the short, simple legs to match the long, lean body would make it look cooler as well. Nice torso build, though.
Thanks for your thoughts! I personally like the head the way it is, but I agree, a little more detail wouldn't hurt. About the legs, I was sort of aiming for that look of them.
Nice creature! I like its color scheme and feline look. The head is kinda weird but it works. My only complain would be the gaps between the gunmetal jetpack shells and the rest of the body. Keep up MOC'ing!
Thank you for your comment. I agree the gaps don't look great from the top, though.

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_