Technic Airspeeder

The sleek design looks really cool and so is the cockpit. However, some of the grey pieces seem to stand out a bit too much. Also, it would be cool if you could fit a rider in there but still, this looks good by itself. Great job on this!
Thanks! I know some of the grey pieces might look better in black, such as the front guns. The grey at the back of the cockpit however, I don't mind that much, as it sort of blends in with the silver of the cockpit. Also, a minifigure rider can't fit in there because of the axel for the wing movement mechism.
Nice use of the technic panels, the shape is very pleasing. The gears and cockpit complement it nicely.
Thanks! I also like the smoothness of the Technic panels.
Very cool. I really like the flow here, looks good. The cockpit interior stands out a bit too much, though. Some kind of rider in there should be good. Still, really nice MOC all-around.
Thank you. Although I admit a rider would look cool in there, I also rather like the cockpit, especially the gears in front.

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

Great shaping. The gears look good here. I know you can't fit a pilot here but it still would be nice to see one, maybe revamp it? Anyway, this is a cool ship and it's very Star Wars-ish.Edit: 777th post!

Edited by Onewa7

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

It reminds me of a Star Wars machine. Many on these forums do nowadays! That is certainly not a bad thing, though! I, like the others enjoy your use of the technic 'panel' pieces. They're very suiting for the flyer design. Keep it up!
Great shaping. The gears look good here. I know you can't fit a pilot here but it still would be nice to see one, maybe revamp it? Anyway, this is a cool ship and it's very Star Wars-ish.Edit: 777th post!
Thanks! I was aiming for it to look like a Star Wars airspeeder.

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_