MakutaFest 2012 Random Drawing Signup

Swert

Hello, fellow MakutaFest-ians...? Yeah, name needs work. Anyway! So we said we'd provide details later as far as our grand prizes go, and here they are.As you know, we have two grand prizes. You have the opportunity to enter to win both, or for one of them. However, it is worth noting that if you win the first prize, you're eliminated from winning the second. The first prize we will be giving away will be the silver Kanohi. The second is the mask case.

7654715764_0df426c36b_c.jpg

7660099046_b81af4845d_c.jpg

Basically what we're getting at is this: We have these. We want you to have them. Enjoy them if you win. A reminder: The silver Kanohi are all in near-mint condition, and the mask case has an optional bonus of having Dan Parker (LEGO Certified Professional) and my own signatures on the back (or front) in silver permanent marker. The winner can request this or deny it. All winners (including the TNGM) will get TbP Group business cards signed by both of us regardless.All these prizes are courtesy of City Blocks, Tacoma’s LEGO Art Center.So, to sign up, you must also pledge to join us for MakutaFest. Here is the form:I, [insert name here], do hereby pledge to attend MakutaFest 2012, and enter for a chance to win [the silver Kanohi / the mask case / both] prizes.Just post that line (and anything else you want) into a reply to this topic, and then listen in on the 7th. We will only pull your name if you sign up here, and if you attend. We will then set up a random drawing. We will announce both winners on MakutaFest itself.Oh, as for the TNGM? Those will be given away in trivia quizzes. You'll be able to win one if you answer the trivia questions. If you win a TNGM, you are not cancelled out of the random drawing, though you won't be able to win a second one :PGood luck, and hope to see everyone on the 7th at 7! (or 4, if you're from the west coast :P)

bzpsig2015.png

I, Bulik, do hereby pledge to attend MakutaFest 2012, and enter for a chance to win both prizes.EDIT: and how would we answer the trivia questions?

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I, Rahkshi Guurahk, do hereby pledge to attend MakutaFest 2012, and enter for a chance to win [the silver Kanohi / the mask case / both] prizes. See you on the seventh!

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I DECLARE MY INTENT TO ENTER.Even though I won't be on the podcast and am not allowed to enter anyway. I still want to declare my intent :)
I echo the sentiments here.As a lawyer, I see it as my sworn duty to screw the rules in the most legal way possible.

I, Voxumo , do hereby pledge to attend MakutaFest 2012, and enter for a chance to win both prizes.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

It's pretty silly to have to do this, but I guess it is one way to guarantee entrants actually show up... I assume the chat used during the show is anonymous and you couldn't just write down the names from that?Oh well.I, Electric Turahk, do hereby pledge to attend MakutaFest 2012, and enter for a chance to win the mask case prizes.~|ET|~

Edited by 1. Xemnas

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I, Cian Toa of Rage, state my interest to enter in said contest, regardless of the fact that I may not be able to participate in MakutaFest 2012 because of these blasted time differences. If I can't, I hope all goes well and is enjoyable for those members who ARE in the position to say the definitely will participate.

Every year this is on, I'm at school.And seeing it's the 8th over here, I have no idea what the time is for you guys xpProbably be able to make it next year =(
It literally just started.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Every year this is on, I'm at school.And seeing it's the 8th over here, I have no idea what the time is for you guys xpProbably be able to make it next year =(
It literally just started.~|ET|~
Dang, I'm in the middle of class, wouldn't be able to listen in; aswell this Computer, won't alow the chat to load so =/Be easy if I lived in the States. Edited by Zahaki

• 11 months later...

*rubs back of neck* Ya um guys. It is neither 2012 now and we should not be posting in this topic for it had definitely exceeded the 30 day mark. (a year in fact).

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

*shrug* Blame BS01 for using the wrong link on 2013's info page.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location