BBC Contest #63 Final Poll!

BBC Contest #63 Final Poll!  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Final Poll!BBC Contest #63: You're Fired!This is it... it's the final round of voting for BBC Contest #63: You're Fired!Final Voting begins August 4th and ends August 5 at 11:59 P.M. EST.The contest winner and final voting results will be posted in a separate thread on August 6th.---------------------------------------------------------BZP Rules and Guidelines---------------------------------------------------------1. rsz_entry_picture.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> 5:1 scale Tahu's Fire Sword2. entrypic.png_thumb.jpg >>> Wandering Flame3. entry_picture.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Dark hunter Pyraxx4. bbcc63entry.png_thumb.jpg >>> Pyrocitor5. bbcc_63.png_thumb.jpg >>> Ta-Metru Furnace Guardian6. entry.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Bokoch, Infernal Lord7. 7382970190_80c1dc9714_t.jpg >>> Hollow Flame

Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

Ok since my Pheonix Kahu didn't make the finals I can take it apart since I just made it to enter in the contest.Anyways I vote for the Replica of Tahu's sword. Only I could have sworn that another creation in the same category got at least one more vote than itEdit. I didn't see that the top two made it through. But on the subject why did Pyrocitor make it through when Meckraeng the Dragon got more votes in the same topic. See for yourself http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=5471&hl=

Edited by Takanuinuva

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Ok since my Pheonix Kahu didn't make the finals I can take it apart since I just made it to enter in the contest.Anyways I vote for the Replica of Tahu's sword. Only I could have sworn that another creation in the same category got at least one more vote than itEdit. I didn't see that the top two made it through. But on the subject why did Pyrocitor make it through when Meckraeng the Dragon got more votes in the same topic. See for yourself http://www.bzpower.c...owtopic=5471=
Top two from each poll moved on, as well as two overall wildcards. However, MOCs who won their polls had to be sent in to Brickfair. Only the MOCs that were sent in made the Finals. The rest were DQ'd. Edited by DeeVee

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

A roster like this, with seven MOC's all rather equally matched, would have normally posed a tough decision. But Bokoch easily wins out in my mind for not only being an excellent MOC, but also making the hideous Garai look awesome. Hewkii Mahri's mask is still one of the worst Kanohi ever made IMO, but it fits Bokoch perfectly, and puts Ballom over the edge.

Edited by ~~Zarkan~~

I have slept for so long. My dreams have been dark ones. But now I am awakened. Now the scattered elements of my being are rejoined. Now I am whole. And the Darkness can not stand before me.

1 is clearly the most creative creation here and it lacks hf pieces so it gets my vote.
Thanks for the vote, but like Ballom said. lacking HF pieces isn't the best reason. Especially since the MOC in question is so inspiringly fantastic creation obviouly deserves your vote without trivial details like that. :P

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

1 is clearly the most creative creation here and it lacks hf pieces so it gets my vote.
You base your vote on something lacking HF pieces? That makes absolutely no sense.Also, number three lacks HF pieces too.~B~
Thanks for the vote, but like Ballom said. lacking HF pieces isn't the best reason. Especially since the MOC in question is so inspiringly fantastic creation obviouly deserves your vote without trivial details like that. :P
Well the name is "Bionicle Based Creation Contest" not "Hero-factory Based Creation Contest"

Congratulations to the wildcards, and good luck to the rest of the contestants. :D

You base your vote on something lacking HF pieces? That makes absolutely no sense.Also, number three lacks HF pieces too.~B~
There are just a few Hero Factory pieces in mine, specifically the spikes on the arms and the neck pieces, but other than that the rest is purely pre-Hero Factory.And yeah, voting solely on lack of Hero Factory parts is not exactly the best way to vote for a contest like this, since that is not related to the contest.
Well the name is "Bionicle Based Creation Contest" not "Hero-factory Based Creation Contest"
Using HF =/= HF Based. Every entry is still Bionicle Based.~B~
I wish :biggrin:
Tomaku, while there are Hero Factory pieces in most of the entries, they are all still Bionicle-based entries. It's the same concept as saying that some Ninjago sets that have some Technic pieces are still System-based. Besides, the staff have decided that all the entries that were put in the polls were considered to be things that could be (or, in the case of entry number 1, actually is) in the Bionicle Universe.Anyways, I think I recalled reading that the public would be voting on the entries. Did it not get approved by the staff at Brickfair (I'm guessing that's what happened)? Edited by Zorrakh

Voting did not take place at BrickFair yesterday because we forgot about it, I guess. But there was public voting today, in which many people did vote.~B~
Oh, so I wasn't going crazy? I looked for it a bit yesterday, but I thought I just missed it. I wish I could vote remotely for being there in person yesterday.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Voting did not take place at BrickFair yesterday because we forgot about it, I guess. But there was public voting today, in which many people did vote.~B~
Oooooooooooh... OK. I originally thought that only the public was voting and that it was switched over to BZP, but now that I think about it that sounds kind of stupid. :P Thanks, Ballom. Now go enjoy the rest of the convention! :P