Orange robot

The torso is a really cool design, I'd buy this if it were a set.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

Interesting. Nice use of the HF feet; I've seen several failed attempts to incorporate them into a torso, but this one looks fine. Perhaps if some of the leg armor was trans-orange, it would tie in a bit better with the head.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

The torso is a really cool design, I'd buy this if it were a set.
Thanks!
Though I don't like an extensive use of orange, this is very good. The head design is as brilliant as the guns are simple, yet with a good impact on the eyes. The overall design is simple, to be honest, however without any imperfection. Very good, even if not the best thing I've ever seen here. Still an impressive job. 9/10
Thank you! I started out with the body/eye, the arms and legs I built later, then the guns, which i actually really like.
Interesting. Nice use of the HF feet; I've seen several failed attempts to incorporate them into a torso, but this one looks fine. Perhaps if some of the leg armor was trans-orange, it would tie in a bit better with the head.
Thanks! Although I appreciate your thoughts on the use of trans-orange armour on the legs, I was aiming for all of the armour to be one colour, and the trans-orange eye looks good IMO, with the gears visible behind it that give the MOC a more robotic look, IMO.
This is kind of cute. I like how the foot pieces serve as a torso and the head is nicely done. I actually can't think up of any complaints so, great job on this!
Thanks for your comment!

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

• 2 weeks later...

As everyone said it's simple, but looks great. I love the guns. The head is just awesome, with the axle hole that can be interpreted as an eye. I'm pretty sure you could build a blue and black version using Von Nebula's staff orb.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

That was cool, I like the head and guns, I have never seen anything like that, it is awesome!
Thanks!
The arms and legs look pretty generic, but they fit the torso perfectly. It looks pretty solid. And kinda cute. The simple design just works too perfectly here. Nice job.signoffffff.png
Thank you. After building the torso and guns, I tried making the arms and legs a little more complex, but the simplicity of this version, as you said, fits the torso perfectly.
As everyone said it's simple, but looks great. I love the guns. The head is just awesome, with the axle hole that can be interpreted as an eye. I'm pretty sure you could build a blue and black version using Von Nebula's staff orb.
Thanks. It would be possible to build a blue and black version (if I had more small blue armour and another pair of blue feet I would try it.), though then the head would be solid and the gears wouldn't be visible behind them like they are in this one.

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_