Impostor Lego Piece Found in Kid's Nose

I laughed so hard when I first saw this. Yeah it's unfortunate... but what doctor doesn't see somethingn like this when looking up a kid's nose? I had it done to me plenty of times as a kid during check ups. They've got magnifying glasses to do that for a reason. So it was a pretty funny situation.Then I shook my head in shame after looking at the picture and realizing instantly "that's no LEGO piece." But I don't fault the reporters on that; the family or whoever reported it first probably thought that's what it was.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

It's sad when a small "Lego piece" was struck in that boy's nose for three years, suffering health problems because of this.:( I'm glad that the object has finally got out of his nose.:) Anyway, children who are 3 years or younger should not play with small objects, like that one, otherwise the children would get bad unhealthy consequences, such as these unhealty problems that the boy had when he had that small object struck in his nose.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I know it was horrible that the kid was having health problems from it.... but I can't help but laugh thinking about the kid rolling up the ear bud and stuffing it up his nose, and the reaction everyone must have had when they pulled it out. :superfunny:

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light