Red Bohrohicle

Click

Okay, due to the request of flameman, I removed my remade version of his MOC and made a new topic for it. So, without further ado, here it is!Basically, flameman made his original Gahlok Bohrohicle here, and I decided I wanted to rebuild it in Red for my own collection, and I thought I'd share the results:MainIt's red!FrontMy rider's supposed to be a Krana-infected '03 Matoran, with some more posability and armor. Also, the head is the result of a few modifications to a Metru head (cutting off the sides of the mouth piece), and a Krana (narrowing the bottom area)SideI switched out the Zamor Cartridges for Avtoran backpacks, since I'm using all my Zamor Cartridges on other MOCs, and I kind of like this better.BackSorry, it's a little dark. I also tried for a "gear assembly"-like back with a metru red Nuva Armor.BottomAlso a little dark. I just duplicated the bottom photo of yours pretty much.TopKind of an awkward way to do it, but ah well. I just added in some pieces connecting the front and back of the seat that held it better than I could figure out how to. :biggrin:Pose!Freestylin'! It took me forever to balance this.Vehicle insideYeah, I did my best with it. I couldn't figure out how to attach those larger gears on the back, so I just used a lightsaber blade, which didn't turn out as nice as I hoped it would.Rider armorlessProbably didn't need this shot, but it also shows the modifications to the head and Krana I made. Quick and messy.So, how is it?

not bad, in fact, i like it, you managed to create the vehicle really similarly to mine, i love the way you use those avtoran jetpack instead of zamor holder too, looks nice, although you need to improve the matoran IMO, maybe bigger legs, i think you've done a great job, :Dbtw to make the pic smaller, it took so long to load

I like the vehicle a lot, no complaints here. I like the matoran more than the original apart from the legs, and while I can see why you made them shorter I think it wasn't the best choice.EDIT: No, wait, I think it is the metru thigh armour on the bohrok arms. That's what's making the matoran looking a bit off. The legs are fine.

Edited by High Voltage