My Bohronicle

I moved this from my bohrok alt universe thread. Krana Guy .5a while ago I made a guy which you could stick a krana into. He was preety awesome, but I apparently never took a picture, and it is so hard to build the same thing twice. My pathetic attempt at recreating this awesome moc can be seen here: http://www.brickshel...ok/dsc_1809.jpg"Krana Guy 2.0"I redesigned him, and this one is a lot better. Weapons are comming soon, and I know the pics are kind of dark, but this is what I have. http://www.brickshel...ok/dsc_1868.jpgThis one is a good guy, he is a prototype for krana that blend in better with toa, but he was to independent and defied his creators. He might be a bit tall to blend in, but I think he is good. Also, his arms are completely one arm, not 2 identical weapons held by short stubby arms, even though it looks looks like that.

Another Bohronicle? Anyways, for Krana Guy .5, it's pretty goo. The torso is nicely done but the arms look a bit short. For Krana Guy 2.0, the flexibility is actually decent. The torso and legs are both cool but the head is a bit small but it might be the camera distance. Great job on both of these!

pWPTu7m.jpg

Another Bohronicle? Anyways, for Krana Guy .5, it's pretty goo. The torso is nicely done but the arms look a bit short. For Krana Guy 2.0, the flexibility is actually decent. The torso and legs are both cool but the head is a bit small but it might be the camera distance. Great job on both of these!
Thanks. On 2.0, I got some good pics which look a lot better. The head is a bit small, My original idea was for him to be toa-sized, but that didn't go so well. I also addded some weapons.My improvements will be addedd as soon as they finish uplading to brickshelf.