Darcsyde's Comics: Revamped andReloaded!

Darcsyde

Darc.Out of ALL the people in ArtIII.Only you would do that. XD

I actually doubt that. :P

If you wear that award all the time, it's probably going to get dirty, and you'll need to wash it or something. While you're doing that, you can wear this one:noaward_award_ii.png

O wai tahnk u.I might have to pass on wearing this one, though. A little too rectangular for my figure. :pirate: Why did I just say that I don't even... Edited by Darcsyde

Hm. I inspired a comic?*checks off list*Hilarious, Darc. My question though, how did you get it on yourself? o-o-Utah

Ever heard of super-glue? :P

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Oh man, I loved that one with the monkey and the giant trampoline!That was absolutely amazing. I can't wait to see more of this, it will be great.-DONT PANIC

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, so many comics... Great series you have here, I like the little plots and the random comics you have between the plots."It Gon' Flood!" was one of my favorites.

Ah yes, my Ollie Williams cameo waaay back then. :pirate: Thanks a bunch, always nice to see new posters. ^_^Sorry there's been no comics, guys. I'm trying to finish my Christmas comic first, then I'll be able to get some new stuff out for ya'll.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think your line in the last panel was the best part. :lol:Also, I think if you switched the places of the main characters and the man behind the counter it would look just a bit better. So if you two were in front of the counter, closer to the "audience," and the guy was behind it, it might have a better prespective.Even if you don't want to use my advice, did I make it sound clear? I have the worst feeling I messed up the wording. :blink:

Edited by Toa Mata Pony

....it's true. ;_; :P-Utah

I know. :P

Well., I know how to solve that problem.You get an arrow.And shoot it at his knee.Simple.~Exon :hau:

I was hoping to avoid that joke.

I can beat seven hours...Hahaha...Now, distract the man as I rob him of all his possessions...

Then you and Utah can be rehabmates. ;3

I think your line in the last panel was the best part. :lol:Also, I think if you switched the places of the main characters and the man behind the counter it would look just a bit better. So if you two were in front of the counter, closer to the "audience," and the guy was behind it, it might have a better prespective.Even if you don't want to use my advice, did I make it sound clear? I have the worst feeling I messed up the wording. :blink:

No, no. I totally see where you're coming from.The idea is, it's a "diner" setting, and I was going for the background sometimes seen in the Garfield comics where you would see the scene from the waiter's side of the counter.I like your idea tho. Maybe I should make a reverse-view panel. Thanks for pointing that out. :pirate:

Ah, Utah and his Skyrim. I would say that was pathetic if I wasn't so jealous that he got it :PNice comic, Darc. Only thing I would say is that the word bubble placement in the last panel almost made me miss the punchline. My eye automatically went to "five *@(%#!ing hours" before "I take it he's been playing Skyrim?".

Ah, Utah and his Skyrim. I would say that was pathetic if I wasn't so jealous that he got it :PNice comic, Darc. Only thing I would say is that the word bubble placement in the last panel almost made me miss the punchline. My eye automatically went to "five *@(%#!ing hours" before "I take it he's been playing Skyrim?".

Yeah, I was worried about that.It would've been more uniform if I had left out the "HAVE AT THEE, VILE DRAGON!", but then the punchline wouldn't've worked as well.Thanks for the feedback.

What you could do is put your line below you and the barkeep's line where yours currently is. I think that might make things clearer, but I'm not so sure :shrugs:.~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{ Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

• 2 weeks later...

When i was reading the Comic, for a second i thought you were going to do a comic with Ponies.In your comics does that guy with the yellow Vahi hate you? :???:

Edited by Matoran Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Because going to get a drink definetly is a dangerous idea.Anyway, the humor was more or less a meh IMO. Not quite your normal amount. But I like how serious he is about not having ponies invade your comix.~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{ Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed something in your first post.You say this, I'll have a header by next week, and a new comic or two by tommorow.But you clearly have a header, and who could forget one like that? ^_^Thought I might point that out (it's the second to last sentence right before your quote "It's good to be back").Sorry if this annoys you, my organizing side can go overboard sometimes. :P