Darcsyde's Comics: Revamped andReloaded!

Darcsyde

Well, well, well. Look who's back! And look who needs to get his comics back in gear. :baaa:

header.png

Alright, guys and gals, laddies and ladies, etc. etc., I'm back in the comic making business. First off, let me explain a few major changes to the series.1. I AM (temporarily?) STOPPING THE PRODUCTION OF DAILY COMIC STRIPS. Life is just too dang busy for me to crank out a new comic every day, what with school, work, and life in general.2. THE PERMANENT GUEST STAR LIST HAS BEEN RESET. This does not include the following: Utah, Joland, Calvirick, Hojirick, and any member of the NGC.3. I WILL BE UTILIZING TWO DIFFERENT SPRITE KITS IN 3.0. While the forums were down, I developed an interest for RZMK, and will be using that in a subseries alongside my normal Chimoru Omega.4. BY ALL MEANS, SEND GUEST STAR REQUESTS. However, production of GS comics may be slow, although I hope I'll have more room to work now that I'm not doing dailies.5. IF YOU SENT ME ANY SORT OF AWARD, FAN COMIC, OR OTHER SUCH PARAPHENALIA, PLEASE RE-SEND IT. Forums down, 'sall gone.Enough said about all that. At the moment, I can only give you the work I've done before the updates. Howeverz, I have some new works in reserve that I'll throw out here and there until I get some new stuff made. I'll have a header by next week, and a new comic or two by tommorow. As ever, thank you so much for your patience.It's good to be back, ^_^~Darcsyde DAILY STRIP COMPENDIUMSMonth 1-http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Darcsyde7713/Dailies/1_month_compendium.pngMonth 2-http://www.brickshel..._compendium.pngMonth 3-http://www.brickshel..._compendium.pngComics(None yet) :P

Edited by Darcsyde

hooray for bad puns Type the text first, then highlight it and click the "make link" button and enter the address.

Thankee.

Oh the pun!! I can feel my brain melting through my ears!!! Great to have you back Derick. :P

Yay someone got the joke! :winner:

*reads comic* You should be shot for that. But I have a better idea. :sly: *presses button* You've met the demonic chipmunk, right? -Utah

Oh dear gosh not that. :blink:

It's back! Hooray! :happydance: Not a whole lot to say here...except it is good to be back. =D

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

*reads comic* You should be shot for that. But I have a better idea. :sly: *presses button* You've met the demonic chipmunk, right? -Utah

Hey! Only I can press that button! :P That is the funniest pun I have ever seen. It like a, "Wait....OH!! ROFL!!"-situation. So, we went from RZ to Chrimoru...hmm...good idea. :evilstare:

Thanks, ya'll! I should have a couple comics by tonight. :pirate: Until then: http://www.brickshel...3/V1P5/wa01.png EDIT: Gee, Hoj, thanks for the creative enthusiasm. :P

You're welcome. :3

Thanks, bud. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png Neeeeew comic! Puns, anyone? Question: The forum update seems to have changed how to name links...halpz? Gosh, I feel like such a noob asking that. XD

I'm like my brother. First I laugh at you shaving for no reason, then I see the "RAZOR!" Then I fall out of my chair laughing.It was an epic double wammy. Well done Darc. :biggrin: ~ :h:~ Edited by Hojirick
Signature Guidelines: Your signature may not contain more than 10 different images.

I'm like my brother. First I laugh at you shaving for no reason, then I see the "RAZOR!" Then I fall out of my chair laughing.It was an epic double wammy. Well done Darc. :biggrin: ~ :h:~

I can't believe I didn't realize this when I first viewed the comic. Now that I have, it only makes the it better. Of course, the funny slowly wears off after you've viewed it five times, but what are you gonna do? PS: GLAD THESE ARE BACK!

Wow, dude. Wow. Just... Wow... STEVE JOBS WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED. - :b: :c: :2: :1:

I was kinda iffy on this one. I mean, I have no problem with Steve Jobs, and think he's one of the greatest technological minds of his time. :notsure: In all, I didn't mean it to be offensive. Maybe I'm overhyping this. Edited by Darcsyde

Just thought of this. You REALLY should have been shaving with LR. :P

That's just sounds disturbing. J-K out.
More disturbing than shaving with a headless body? :P Speak Softly and own a Big Dog Just a little something to tide you over.
Whoa, Deja Vu! :P I'm like a lifeless piece of generically posed RZ sprite. The only thing that changed were my eyes.

New comic! :pirate: 55 Years of Jobs

I was like, "HAHA...oh..." No it should be, JOBSless. :P RIP jobs. I almost teared up the day you died. :(

More disturbing than shaving with a headless body? :P Speak Softly and own a Big Dog Just a little something to tide you over.

Clifford was one of my favorite shows, thanks for bringing back memorys. <:3 (You used my bro!? :OMG: )

._. Wow, I don't know if I want to punch you or give you a high five for that pun.... I'm stuck.It was funny... I must say... ~:h:~
Signature Guidelines: Your signature may not contain more than 10 different images.

Thanks, bud. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png Neeeeew comic! Puns, anyone? Question: The forum update seems to have changed how to name links...halpz? Gosh, I feel like such a noob asking that. XD

Lol I see what you did there XD. Took me a minute because I forgot what the kit was called but now I get it.

Speak Softly and own a Big Dog Just a little something to tide you over.

I remember that show. Good times.

I find the joke so bad it's funny. ~Exon :hau:

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{ Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-