Darcsyde's Comics: Revamped andReloaded!

Darcsyde

CLIFFORD! =D *looks at next comic* *blinks twice* *runs to go cry in shower* :P -Utah

I love it when you put "...in the shower" at the end of your reactions! Oh the fun we had when BZP was down. :lol:And darc, if you punched Hoj, there would be no pain or anger, there would probably be lots of confetti. LOTS!

TOO MANY COMICS1: That was basically how I reacted when I found out the forums were back.2: If you thought that was unusual, you should see when I use an electric Razor to shave...3: CLIFFORD. I remember reading those books. I also kind of remember the show.4: That's kind of what I thought too; no offense to Jobs by me either. Although I can't really defend myself much in that area since I've only used an Apple product once (for about a minute) and don't own any. :P

button.png

"I developed an interest for RZMK" (from Front Page) You do know that RZMK and RZMIK are two different things, right? Mr Literal to the rescue :)

Asdfghjkl Lesse, Rahi Zaku Mega Kit as opposed to the Mini kit, right? Well, at least I'm not pronouncing it "Razor Micro" as I did back ing the day... I'm almost done with the next comic. And I don't have anything going on tommorow so there'll probably been one then as well.

Does this Halloween comic have anything to do with too good looking people going around asking for treats and threatening everyone with large weapons of mass destruction?

I hope so. That's a plot I've never seen used before. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Does this Halloween comic have anything to do with too good looking people going around asking for treats and threatening everyone with large weapons of mass destruction?

What I said is actually a comic arc you actually made way back when. I just thought I bring it up again to him. You know....for inspiration.

What I said is actually a comic arc you actually made way back when. I just thought I bring it up again to him. You know....for inspiration.
I made? I don't remember that.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

to be honest i DON'T like you being a brony LNU

Hmm. Well this is quite the conundrum. I guess the only thing to do is love and tolerate you.(Although my good sir, you should note that this is neither the time nor place to discuss such things.)

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Ok guys, no more spam. I realize I lied a bit about comic production, but things are unexpectedly busy around here.

Then again, using your topic as a message board is fun at the same time. :P What WOULD be your update schedule now. (If one exists. But I can relate.)

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Ok guys, no more spam. I realize I lied a bit about comic production, but things are unexpectedly busy around here.

Hey, man, stuff happens. Things have been strange around here, too.

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

-----------------------------------------

I've never really listened to DeadMaus, but I giggled pretty hard seeing that comic. Fantastic Job. ~ :h:~

WAT Glad you liked it, though. :pirate:

Well, looks like you just put the dead in DeadMau5.

Really, Tav? :P

I'm not as clever as the rest of these chaps, but the Deadmau5 looks pretty OWNED! Ah, the wonders of Google photos!

Yeah, his death just makes... http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png Moar Ghosts 'n Stuff. YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH

Nice, Mr. Poet. But I thought we only rhymed in christmas comics?

Yeah, it's not gonna be done by Halloween day. XD I'll try to finish the one I was working on while I try to figure out some ryhme schemes...And now I shall indulge in poking shameless humor at Apple. A Worm in the Apple If you don't get the joke, that's fine. But if you do, please don't pester me about the actual fixability of Apple products. I understand the reality of it all. That's why it's in satire. :pirate: