Darcsyde's Comics: Revamped andReloaded!

Darcsyde

Dear Darcsyde, I have regretfully added you to the list of people who, to my chagrin, use the Chimoru Sigma kit without using the armor which I have so graciously made for it and included in your spritesheet. Did you hear that, Darcsyde? YOU'RE ON THE LIST. Toodles~ -Shad

Outdated sig is outdated.

Honestly Apple products are a waste of time. I had an Apple Mac sitting on my desk for ages, and now that it's gone I can look out the window and I don't feel so constrained. Also all Steve Jobs did was reinvent the wheel. Twice. (although isn't it mangosteen macs in your continuity, and not apple macs?)

tumblr_mrji0oZwlq1sqiy2ho1_400.png

I like that you used the voya nui matoran as the Apple Store worker. A mindless drone indeed. :PNice touch.

Is that what it was? I thought it was a Matoran that looked like Proxy from The Force Unleashed. :P

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

I like that you used the voya nui matoran as the Apple Store worker. A mindless drone indeed. :PNice touch.

Is that what it was? I thought it was a Matoran that looked like Proxy from The Force Unleashed. :P
Hm. I suppose it does.The first Voya-Nui comic had that guy in it for one panel, and in that panel he had been hit by a zamor sphere, brainwashing him. I believe that was the joke. Correct me if I'm wrong.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Ugh, you people are so critical. How can you say this stuff just a few weeks after he died? You're supposed to wait until after they implant the chips in your heads! :PAnyway, Darc, when are you going to make the normal comics that still don't exist on the OP?--:ruru:

banner.jpg

The first words that comes to mind is "kamikaze." :P

Edited by Toa Mata Pony

Aw, thanks guys (and gal :3). It's really refreshing for me to make something successful, since I'm going through a lot of ainxiety and frustration as of late.@JK: Yeah it's both. :P@Shad: A copy of GTA: V would be a better description.@Hordika22: Yes, psychotic randomness is a beautiful thing.@KJ: If you can't jump it, ride it, I guess.I'll try to have a comic out tommorow. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

I suppose you knew better than to put an MLP party hat on him. :PIt's funny to me how what would have been considered an insult a year ago is a major compliment now. :DAlso, I don't think that comic could have had a better ending.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

Okay, here I go.Fezzes are cool! I have an epic brown hat for a play I'm in. We went over the whole Llamas with Hat's thing a dozen times at the practices. Don't dis the Yankees you hater. And finally, I would wear that last hat, but I'm more of a top hat guy myself. Classy, yet odd in a way that catches glaces.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

Wait what happened? What's dubstep, and why can't I sing it?

This is what I'm wondering. :blink:

Wait what happened? What's dubstep, and why can't I sing it?

This is what I'm wondering. :blink:
Dubstep is a style of electronic music. It bases itself around two main fixtures of the genre: a half-step beat, and a "wobble bass". The half step beat means that, instead of the drum kicks being on every beat (1 2 3 4) the kicks only show on every other beat (1 - 3 -). The "wobble bass" is a style of making the bass sound like it's pulsating in a certain way. Much of the time, it creates the a sound that sounds much like the onomatopoeia "wub". It's usually very aggressive and in your face. If you have time, go listen to an example of Skrillex's "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites" to get a good feel of the sound of it.