Darcsyde's Comics: Revamped andReloaded!

Darcsyde

No, lego will pay you. Cause if they had enough money to put a slide in their department building, then surely they can save a small section of their finances for Darcsyde's awesome comics. (<-- too many unnecessary words).Hey, that sounds like a comic idea right there. :D

My expression: Same as Utah's. O_oWow. You really know your way around minecraft, don't you?

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

-----------------------------------------

Heh Heh, Minecraft is everywhere... Still, with the mods ComputerCraft, RedPower 2 and IndustrialCraft2 with it's Rocket Science addon you could nuke those creepers from a cozy underground bunker safe in the knowledge that you are safe from all threats...

It's always a good day to destroy local ecological systems.So, four creepers just happen to spawn around you, during the day huh? You must be really unlucky.~Exon :hau:

Edited by Exon

I would post saying only, "You're awesome," but I would get reported for spam, and rightfully so. Then I would have to delete my own post or maybe leave an edit telling myself to read the rules, which I wrote. You get the picture.

As you can see, I support the "put a windrider quote in your sig" movement. I do hope it catches on.

O kewl. I be Tohunga. But I suh tinee. owell.

-{ Bad Images }- -{ What Just Happened 2.0 }-

Heavy should have said something about Boolet.But that was hilariously awesome.

I would've done something more, but it took me about an hour to edit the image to where it is, and I was getting pretty sick of comic making.

I may not play TF2, but that was still epic. Your little mask in that panel was priceless.J-K out.

That was inspired by Glattion's custom expressions. He had some sick stuff. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

My expression: Same as Utah's. O_oWow. You really know your way around minecraft, don't you?

Actually, I've only recently started playing it.

....can you hack the Soldier in? :PBecause you know how much I love the Soldier.Either way, those Creepers didn't know what hit 'em. Mostly because they're riddled with boolets. o-oExcellent comic as usual, Sir Darc!-Utah

I'd put in the Soldier, but you need more practice in other classes. And I couldn't find a photo of the Heavy with an Equalizer. <_<>_>

Eh, I still prefer Diamond Sword."I can swing my sword, sword, I can swing my sword, sword! You cannot afford-ford, my Diamond Sword, sword! I can swing my sword sword, swing my Diamond Sword, sword..."

Never bring a Creeper to a Booletfest.

*sets down dispenser*"Come at me bro"Good job, Darc. Combined some of my favorite things.

I do try. :pirate:

My Artwork actually was an on and off project. Took me a week to come up with basic design of it, another week to actually make it by hand, pixel by pixel and another few weeks for masks and other poses and such. Only thing I don't like about my Art is the masks. Was my first attempt at Large scale drawing digitally, I normally do pixel. I prefer Cals, art Vs. mine, mainly because of the masks. His masks are devilishly handsomer then mine. :|Back on topic:(I think...) this fan comic is one of my favorite comics I've ever made and I am glad that people like it. Only thing I didn't like about the fan comic was how I forgot to shade in the left eye, part of the twitch, and part of the last speech bubble. Oh well, live and learn.

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Well shucks. Your art is more for those people are better at making comics with words. So they don't really need to focus on expression. Unless its necessary. Kind of like your fan comic. Word of advice, man. (I tell myself this too, cause I'm that found of some of my stuff. SOME!)You're your worse critic. You may think your art is crud, but in reality, people think your stuff is just outstanding. You know, people have different opinions. I mean, for any media, there will always be haters or lovers. I'm a lover of your work. So be quiet. :PBack on topic: Hey darc, what was the main reason you switched to non-dailys?

• 3 weeks later...

Are Bronies and Ponies becoming a fad?Nice new comic Darc! Keep up the good work! :)

Edited by Feline Oneker

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Are Bronies and Ponies becoming a fad?Nice new comic Darc! Keep up the good work! :)

Becoming?Where have you been.... :uhuh: :tohu: Drakua :tohu:
Sorry.Guess I should've put "still" instead of "Becoming" :unsure:

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.