• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Darcsyde's Comics: Revamped andReloaded!

Reconstruction begins now

• Please log in to reply
237 replies to this topic

#201 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2012 - 11:01 AM

I......This is the perfect comic...I-... no one can ever beat this... It had everything:>Ponies>Me>Ponies>A twist ending>And did I yet mention ponies?

Yes. Repeatedly. :spinsmile:

I love how intense he got. Remind me never to try to broach the subject of ponies in my comics, possitive, negative or otherwise.But wait, why is the giffin such a bad thing again? Has the pony world been taken over by feathery half-loins?J-K out.

For those who don't know, the gryphon is Gilda, and she was a total [guess I can't say that word <_<] to Fluttershy (made her cry, in fact http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/mad.gif ). All bronies worthy of the title hate her more than income taxes.

I go back to BZP once to read some comics......And all I get is some ponies? NOOOOO!

WHATTUP ROKROROI missed youuuuuuuuuuu

Gryphon alert!

Are Bronies and Ponies becoming a fad?Nice new comic Darc! Keep up the good work! :)

Erm, welcome to the internet? :P

Darc why did you bring back Gilda WHY?other than that very nice comic~Mizkio

Because, Miz...Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Edited by Darcsyde, Mar 05 2012 - 11:02 AM.

#202 Offline Justax-Kal

Justax-Kal
  • Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,572 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 05 2012 - 08:40 PM

I love how intense he got. Remind me never to try to broach the subject of ponies in my comics, possitive, negative or otherwise.But wait, why is the giffin such a bad thing again? Has the pony world been taken over by feathery half-loins?J-K out.

For those who don't know, the gryphon is Gilda, and she was a total [guess I can't say that word <_<] to Fluttershy (made her cry, in fact http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/mad.gif ). All bronies worthy of the title hate her more than income taxes.

First: That is the best way to deal with the word filter ever. You have my undying respect.Second: While I guess I have just lost any possible claim of being a "brony", I thought the idea was that bronies weren't supposed to "hate". I understood that she is a "bad" character, but you always need an antagonist to bring out the true morals to be used in positive social interaction. Plus, I only save that kind of hate for real things I deal with in my life.Bonus: Read WVUFan's latest comic right after yours and your laughs will be doubled.Stuff about your comics I suppose are necassary for this to be a real post.You should seriously do an arc of Henning in Ponyville. I would almost pay to see that.Just relooked at your poster. I need that for my wall so bad. It always makes me smile.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

#203 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 07 2012 - 10:24 AM

Almost finished with the next comic. From past experiences, that should give you all a good 2 weeks before it's released. :P

Edited by Darcsyde, Mar 07 2012 - 10:25 AM.

#204 Offline Drakua Toa of Rahi

Drakua Toa of Rahi
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 286 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 07 2012 - 04:26 PM

Are Bronies and Ponies becoming a fad?Nice new comic Darc! Keep up the good work! :)

Becoming?Where have you been.... :uhuh:

Sorry.Guess I should've put "still" instead of "Becoming" :unsure:

S'okay! I was just kidding around! :tohu: Drakua :tohu:

#205 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2012 - 07:25 PM

New comic!Those of us who are familiar with the intricasies of the old G/S/C Pokemon games will probably get it.Slight Continuity ErrorAnd I have no idea why I scripted WVUFan like that.

#206 Offline Phoenix Zero

Phoenix Zero
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 424 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2012 - 07:29 PM

That is hilarious.And totally true at the same time.

#207 Offline Rokroro

Rokroro
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,394 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2012 - 07:46 PM

xDIts a hidden Lapras machine, makes your pokemon into a poketransformer that can turn into Lapras.

#208 Offline Utah

Utah
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 322 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 08 2012 - 08:53 PM

ALL THE TIME.And I had Crystal. I know your pain. ;_;A great comic touching on the hilarious truth, well done, Darc! ^~^-Utah
Posted Image

Want to know why I have the Joland Seal of Approval? (and not just because I made it)

CLICKEH

Also, if you'd want to see a COT MLP comic topic, put this in your sig. Kthx. -Utah

#209 Offline lewafan21

lewafan21
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 331 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 09 2012 - 03:06 PM

THAT SQIURTLE IS A DITTO! i get the comic, but there's ALWAYS room for a TF2 joke!

gifdonthurtme.gif

sandvich don't hurt me, no more!

#210 Offline Tavakai

Tavakai
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,886 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 12 2012 - 01:34 AM

Yeah, seriously, why would you waste your Friday night going deep into a cave to get a Lapras when you can get one pretty much any time you use Surf? I really don't understand what was going on there. (I had Crystal)

button.png

#211 Offline WVUFan!

WVUFan!
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,521 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 12 2012 - 07:25 PM

I really do hate it when I want to cross a stream of dihydrogen monoxide but my Pokemon changes forms for no explained reason. You put everyday problems really well in all your comics. I can personally relate to it.Lets Go Mountaineers!

Edited by WVUFan!, Mar 12 2012 - 07:25 PM.

lol i not know how to astronaut

#212 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2012 - 06:09 PM

New comic!How 'Bout Them Apples? (Part 1)To all non-bronies, I'm not going to use ponies repeatedly in the comics, they just work with the joke this time. :pirate:

#213 Offline Utah

Utah
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 322 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2012 - 06:13 PM

Oddly enough, not all cider has alcohol. :PBut that's besides the point, I look forward to the next installment. ^~^-Utah
Posted Image

Want to know why I have the Joland Seal of Approval? (and not just because I made it)

CLICKEH

Also, if you'd want to see a COT MLP comic topic, put this in your sig. Kthx. -Utah

#214 Offline Dragonfly the Luminescent

Dragonfly the Luminescent
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 375 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2012 - 07:31 PM

I'm going to guess that in the next comic, AJ will scream, "HOW 'BOUT DEM APPLES!"But that's just a guess. :P

Posted Image

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

Dragonfly's continued Boutique - How I drew the herd

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Ask LNU and Pinkie Pie - Biocryptid21's Comics 3.0 - Darcsyde's Comics - Doomsday - Tilted - Awesomepaclypse - A Slightly Different Tale - Reality

#215 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2012 - 08:40 PM

That line may or may not be uttered in this arc. :P

#216 Offline Zerothemaster

Zerothemaster
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 372 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2012 - 10:56 PM

Alcojackseems legit to me.

#217 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 19 2012 - 01:53 PM

New comic!How 'Bout Them Apples (Part 2)DunDunDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

#218 Offline Dragonfly the Luminescent

• Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 375 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 19 2012 - 03:18 PM

Wow ... You and your puns. :PBut I have to admit, that was pretty funny.

Posted Image

Ask LNU and Pinkie Pie - Biocryptid21's Comics 3.0 - Darcsyde's Comics - Doomsday - Tilted - Awesomepaclypse - A Slightly Different Tale - Reality

#219 Offline Tavakai

Tavakai
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,886 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2012 - 01:02 AM

This is an outrage. Applejack's apples taste way better than Steve Jobs's. http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/mad.gif

button.png

#220 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2012 - 09:54 AM

Agreed, but Steve's are certainly crunchier.Almost done with part 3. Just gotta find the correct background for the last panel.

#221 Offline WVUFan!

WVUFan!
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,521 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 26 2012 - 10:52 AM

Applejack's apples can't be that good if her sales are getting beat by a dead person. :/I guess it's hard for fictional characters to sell things.Lets Go Mountaineers!

lol i not know how to astronaut

#222 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 05 2012 - 08:20 PM

New comic! (Finally!)How 'Bout Them Apples (Part 3)1. Dragonfly nailed the ultimate punchline. Dangitdangitdangitdangit2. Pretty much everyone saw it coming though. :PI gotta say, the end of the school year is looming ahead of me, and my classes just keep getting busier.

#223 Offline Dragonfly the Luminescent

• Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 375 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 01:23 AM

Beware those raging ponies with tanks!And I haz good punchlines. :P

Posted Image

#224 Offline Argaraffe

Argaraffe
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,220 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 07:05 AM

Nothing more intimidating and frightening than a pony in a tank.

#225 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 02:11 PM

I forgot to mention this earlier, but major credit to all the sexy chalupas at the MLP VectorClub on DeviantArt for the pony vectors I used. :pirate:Don't expect a comic for a while yet. School and all.

#226 Offline Drakua Toa of Rahi

Drakua Toa of Rahi
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 286 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2012 - 03:40 PM

People used to fear Flutterrage, but then a certain orange horse got a tank. :ninja: :tohu: Drakua :tohu:

#227 Offline LNU n' Pinkie Pie

LNU n' Pinkie Pie
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,076 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 09 2012 - 03:19 PM

Pssst! Darc! If you don't want people to guess the ultimate punchline, don't use it as the title for the mini-series! Pro-tip! :PGood little series though. And tell school to go away so you can make more things. That would be best.
Posted Image
Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

#228 Offline Zerothemaster

Zerothemaster
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 372 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 12 2012 - 09:44 AM

I forgot to mention this earlier, but major credit to all the sexy chalupas at the MLP VectorClub on DeviantArt for the pony vectors I used. :pirate:Don't expect a comic for a while yet. School and all.

disregard educationacquire fillies

#229 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted May 03 2012 - 10:08 PM

Good news, ya'll! I am officially done with speech class! :happydance:And, because of this, new comic!The Unspoken Word

#230 Offline Makuta of Comedy

Makuta of Comedy
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 760 posts
  •  

Posted May 03 2012 - 10:11 PM

That's nice and all, but I don't think ********** will appreciate those comments. You know how fragile ********** is.I didn't know such rules were instated, but nothing better than a lulzy comic to inform us of it.

transistor-banner.jpg

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

#231 Offline Argaraffe

Argaraffe
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,220 posts
  •  

Posted May 04 2012 - 08:22 PM

Never would have known about that rule if I hadn't read that comic. Yet another of the hundreds of reasons to read your comics. Excellent work as always, Darc.

#232 Offline Zerothemaster

Zerothemaster
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 372 posts
  •  

Posted May 04 2012 - 08:48 PM

Yes I do practically make fun of myself

#233 Offline Chath

Chath
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,660 posts
  •  

Posted May 13 2012 - 08:25 AM

Huh. I never knew that BZP put that censor up. I guess I gotta scrap a few comics...

revolt_banner.png

Part Seven is now up.

(Mar. 25th)

Love. An emotion. Something more? Between two, or possibly more, individuals. Are we to judge who loves whom? Let people love who they wish, let them live happily together. Is that not civil? Let people love. It's a new age. It's time to accept everyone for who they are.

#234 Offline Mizkio

Mizkio
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 7 posts
  •  

Posted May 21 2012 - 10:06 PM

Very nice comic Darc. I would not know about that rule if you didn't put that comic up. I gratefully congrat you with... blood.

#235 Offline Rokroro

Rokroro
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,394 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 02 2012 - 08:02 AM

Wait, theres a rule like that? Thats a shame. Nice comic DS, its true that ******** practically makes fun of himself.

#236 Offline Darcsyde

Darcsyde
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 2,270 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 15 2012 - 10:18 PM

OH MY GOSH WHAT IS THIS HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO COME OUT OF PROCRASTINATIVE RETIREMENT! :OMG: Quick, hide the pistachios!As you might've noticed, I'm baaaaaaaack. http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/cool.pngAnd I bring a gift.Travelin' Man (Part 1)

#237 Offline Tenuk

Tenuk
  • Members
  • Toa

• 107 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 15 2012 - 10:38 PM

Seeing a comic by you with WVU and Calvirick in it brings nostalgic tears to my eyes of an era gone by...Well, not really since my involvement with the comic forum had always been sort of on off but no matter.And yay RZMiK!

Don't Click It

#238 Offline Bearcat

Bearcat
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,138 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 16 2012 - 10:34 AM

Yes, the RZ be spreading!

banner.png

Enjoy.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum