Darcsyde's Comics: Revamped andReloaded!

Darcsyde

I......This is the perfect comic...I-... no one can ever beat this... It had everything:>Ponies>Me>Ponies>A twist ending>And did I yet mention ponies?

Yes. Repeatedly. :spinsmile:

I love how intense he got. Remind me never to try to broach the subject of ponies in my comics, possitive, negative or otherwise.But wait, why is the giffin such a bad thing again? Has the pony world been taken over by feathery half-loins?J-K out.

For those who don't know, the gryphon is Gilda, and she was a total [guess I can't say that word <_<] to Fluttershy (made her cry, in fact http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif ). All bronies worthy of the title hate her more than income taxes.

I go back to BZP once to read some comics......And all I get is some ponies? NOOOOO!

WHATTUP ROKROROI missed youuuuuuuuuuu

Gryphon alert!

Are Bronies and Ponies becoming a fad?Nice new comic Darc! Keep up the good work! :)

Erm, welcome to the internet? :P

Darc why did you bring back Gilda WHY?other than that very nice comic~Mizkio

Because, Miz...Some men just want to watch the world burn. Edited by Darcsyde

I love how intense he got. Remind me never to try to broach the subject of ponies in my comics, possitive, negative or otherwise.But wait, why is the giffin such a bad thing again? Has the pony world been taken over by feathery half-loins?J-K out.

For those who don't know, the gryphon is Gilda, and she was a total [guess I can't say that word <_<] to Fluttershy (made her cry, in fact http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif ). All bronies worthy of the title hate her more than income taxes.
First: That is the best way to deal with the word filter ever. You have my undying respect.Second: While I guess I have just lost any possible claim of being a "brony", I thought the idea was that bronies weren't supposed to "hate". I understood that she is a "bad" character, but you always need an antagonist to bring out the true morals to be used in positive social interaction. Plus, I only save that kind of hate for real things I deal with in my life.Bonus: Read WVUFan's latest comic right after yours and your laughs will be doubled.Stuff about your comics I suppose are necassary for this to be a real post.You should seriously do an arc of Henning in Ponyville. I would almost pay to see that.Just relooked at your poster. I need that for my wall so bad. It always makes me smile.J-K out.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired

I really do hate it when I want to cross a stream of dihydrogen monoxide but my Pokemon changes forms for no explained reason. You put everyday problems really well in all your comics. I can personally relate to it.Lets Go Mountaineers!

Edited by WVUFan!

lol i not know how to astronaut

I'm going to guess that in the next comic, AJ will scream, "HOW 'BOUT DEM APPLES!"But that's just a guess. :P

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Wow ... You and your puns. :PBut I have to admit, that was pretty funny.

• 2 weeks later...

Beware those raging ponies with tanks!And I haz good punchlines. :P

Pssst! Darc! If you don't want people to guess the ultimate punchline, don't use it as the title for the mini-series! Pro-tip! :PGood little series though. And tell school to go away so you can make more things. That would be best.

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

I forgot to mention this earlier, but major credit to all the sexy chalupas at the MLP VectorClub on DeviantArt for the pony vectors I used. :pirate:Don't expect a comic for a while yet. School and all.

disregard educationacquire fillies

• 3 weeks later...

That's nice and all, but I don't think ********** will appreciate those comments. You know how fragile ********** is.I didn't know such rules were instated, but nothing better than a lulzy comic to inform us of it.

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...