Archon~

poster.png

Please Read

(in order to fully get the humor)

Hello there dear readers and welcome to Serendipity, the pleasant little surprises we experience daily in our lives.

Thus, just as the name proposes, this series strives to achieve the same and bring you a laugh or two during your browsing of BZP.

I'm happy to say that I'm coming back to make comics after 3-4 years of being on a break, and some of you may remember me as Archon.

Some may ask, "where are the cool effects", "whats the story", or even "is that allowed"

To answer these, I say that i think that overused effects and boring story suffocate the point of this series.

This point which is simply to make a few of us laugh,

while we walk that really thin line,

of what's allowed

and what isn't.

Please note that many of the stories told were inspired by personal experiences on some level.

Without further discussion, I hope entertain you.

Many Thanks...to DJ who got me to come back,

along everyone who worked on the RZ Kit, especially

Rahi Zaku, Metrukuta, Tahuri, Vigor Mortis and many others.

FAQ

If you have any unanswered questions, feel free to ask me.

Q: Will PGS be accepted? No, but members will be allowed to ask questions and have the cast answer them in a section called "Ask Serendipity" which will be introduced later on.Q: Is there a storyline? No, and I don't plan of making one. It harms the humor in my opinion.Q: Why are your effects and backgrounds so lazy/bad? Honestly, I'm lazy. And my focus is not to create something extremely visualy pleasing, but something funny. Plus, I forgot how to work GIMP.Q: Did that joke refer to--? I don't know. There are many ways to read-- and laugh-- at these comics. You pick your own.Q: Why can't we GS exactly? Having GSs requires their introduction and a plot to go with them, and I don't like plots. However, you may leave your sprites or PM them to me and if I like your character you'll be featured in one of the shorts.Q: How often will you update? I have no idea. It could be twice a week, once a week, once every two weeks, once a month, or never again. We'll see how it goes.

Q: You ripped that off from *insert name here*! Honestly no, I didn't. Mainly because I barely read others' work, and because most of my stories have a little 'personal experience' in them in one way or another.

Edited by Velge Co

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

Well first of all, Archon, I see you're using that nickname that I called you a while back.Secondly, I thought the comic was okay. The misunderstanding was pretty funny, but the last box of text made the comic fall a bit flat. I do like how you didn't do an introduction at all, that definitely beats introduction comics by far. :PWelcome back, Arch.

Edited by Tenebrae Invictus

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

So, it's pretty gnarly that you've come back, and stuff. First comic is pretty funny, especially the misunderstanding there. I wonder if the yellow boxes are in his head or not... But yeah, pretty rad start.Can't wait for more. :)Also, didn't realise 'till just now that I'm in the credits. Who'd a thunk? :P

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

That comic was quite meta. Hence I liked it quite well. And I completely disagree with mange about the last panel being infunny. I found the contrast between "cool husky" and a "majestic husky storming the arctic" to be quite funny. Good job in the humour sense.I know graphics aren't a concern, but what's with the black scribbles all over the panels? It looks strange.

Majhost sucks

Invi: Well hai thar Invi, long time no see! And yes I believed a character change was due. And yea #### intros. They're always so bland. And yea, it's surely not my best work, but I mean humors vary from person to person. :)DJ: The yellow box is, and yet isn't, in his head. It's sort of the incarnation of the drawer in the series, but only appears in front of Velge when he is, dazed and confused, if you will. And yea, you kinda nudged me into it so you deserved some recognition. Also thank you.U_K: Well hey there UK, long time! And thank you. "Meta" is what this series is mostly about. In one way or another. And yea, I had a few alt endings but that seemed to kinda fit haha. And the scribbles are supposed to be smoke. :)Thanks for reading guys.

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

***Toa Kyraan***

....Says you're from Canada. You people keep changing your names to much I'm losing track. Thank you either way hahaNew comic too.

Edited by Velge Co

Archon                      

***Toa Kyraan***

Second comic wasn't great. The first comic was awesome. This one... not really. I've seen so many of those dolan duck/rage comics out there that they've started to become annoying rather than funny. Don't go down that path.Also I'm iPeng. There's this thing called "Display Name History" :)

Edited by Summer Don't Know

Majhost sucks

Pengu: Hahaha I'm glad you thought it was annoying. That's really the whole point of having the duck appear anywhere. I just wanted to fortify that by stating how everybody hates it. Don't worry, this is probably the only time you'll see dolan. Ande yea i found it haha, hey peng.TN: Yea probably. Whatever. thanks for the feedback.

Edited by Velge Co

Archon                      

***Toa Kyraan***

Well, guys, we knew it was only a matter of time before Dolan invaded. C'mon everyone, get to the bunkers.But seriously, I think we all needed that. To stay alive. Nop totch.

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Absorba:Haha, no it was a one time thing. Don't worry.Vahi:Thank you kind sir, I'm glad people appreciate it.DJ:Hehe, thanks. And yea, I kinda wonder if it'll catch on.Invi:There's just no satisfying you, huh Invi? I bite my thumb at you sir.But yea, I know what you meant, it just felt natural not to alter it since it was supposed to be kind of confusing/annoying. I mean its dolan. And our sense of humor was always different :P

Archon                      

***Toa Kyraan***

Invi:There's just no satisfying you, huh Invi? I bite my thumb at you sir.But yea, I know what you meant, it just felt natural not to alter it since it was supposed to be kind of confusing/annoying. I mean its dolan. And our sense of humor was always different :P
I have no problem with dolan. I enjoy a good dolan comic. It's just I think you could've switched when he said the different lines.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

Invi:There's just no satisfying you, huh Invi? I bite my thumb at you sir.But yea, I know what you meant, it just felt natural not to alter it since it was supposed to be kind of confusing/annoying. I mean its dolan. And our sense of humor was always different :P
I have no problem with dolan. I enjoy a good dolan comic. It's just I think you could've switched when he said the different lines.
i know what you mean. i gave it a thought, then dismissed it since it seemed sort of jeezy.

Archon                      

***Toa Kyraan***

• 2 weeks later...
Ah, it's up. Really liked the Dolan comic. Quite Dolan-ish.
Well thank you kind sir, glad you got the humor.

Archon                      

***Toa Kyraan***

• 3 weeks later...
Simple comic = simply lovely.I like your whole "who needs effects and plot when you have humor" attitude, it makes me happy.I much look forward to anymore comics (any if at all and few in between as it seems) my good sir.
Thank you very much. I'm trying to make new comics sometime soon, but balancing 6 AP classes and 5h of waterpolo practice daily, it's hard to find time for anything really haha

Archon                      

***Toa Kyraan***