AN ODE TO WINDRIDER

Angry Nidhiki

this comic is so wonderful that I visited and logged into bzp for the first time in months just to tell you how great it isit is truly a masterpieceyou can see the shock all over that man's face as windrider enters the scene and stops his shenanaginsthis is quite a work of art and I congratulate you on your successwindrider should be proud

button.png

oKAY THESE COMICS MAKE NOO SENSE I DONT SEE ANY BIONICES IN THEIR ONLY STICK PEAPLEwHO IS THAT YELLOW GUY AND WHY IS WINDRIDER AND EGLEtHIER ISNT ANY BACKGROUNDS AND SPRITES YOU SHOUD USE CHIMORU AND THE bACKGROND KIT BY nUPARUROXKStHIS NEEDS A LOT OF WORK GO AND GET A PHOTO SHOP AND THEN YOU CNA DO BETTER COMICS BECAUSE THESE ONES ARE SUCK SORRY JSUT MY HONEST OPINION :)

Okay, was this comic made by a chimp or something? I don't even know where to start...For one thing, the story was bland and predictable. The characters were thoroughly one-dimensional and I didn't feel compelled to care about them whatsoever. The graphics looked like the scribblings of a colorblind baby. I had to dunk my face in water for half an hour just to extinguish my eyeballs, which were flaming from overexposure to this hideous mess.All attempts at humor fell completely flat, which brings me back to the atrcious storyline. Who was Pohuaki? What had he accomplished? Why should I be upset that he's gone? And what's Windrider's motivation? Did he forcefully remove Pohuaki, or is just a cog in the machine, doing his duty? The complete lack of backstory makes this downright unreadable.In conclusion: 6/10, you've got potential, try Chimoru(seriously though this made me laugh pretty hard)

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

reminds me of a dolan comic. for some reason i laughed. and whos windrider? pohuaki, is that you?

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

did dark709 leave or something? the townspeople are revolting pretty hardi swear all the comments in this topic are disappearing
viva la revolutionVery solid comic, although the artistic methods leave something to be desired. The lack of a punchline gives it a post-modern edge, something that not all audiences appreciate but it pertains to my taste in webcomics. All in all, 3 1/2 stars out of 4.

RIP The Internet 1999-2011

did dark709 leave or something? the townspeople are revolting pretty hardi swear all the comments in this topic are disappearing
viva la revolutionVery solid comic, although the artistic methods leave something to be desired. The lack of a punchline gives it a post-modern edge, something that not all audiences appreciate but it pertains to my taste in webcomics. All in all, 3 1/2 stars out of 4.
I'm sorry that this is off-topic, but a message beneath your avatar informs me you have discovered the mask of time. could you tell me where you found it so I could investigate as well?on-topic: thank you for the stars; I will add them to my collection
lewadollar.jpg

besides GIMP and using a better kit, you should draw lines from the words to the people talking. that makes easier to tell whose talkingIn all seriousness though, nice comic. I miss Pohuaki, but the eagle has landed and is doing a fine job. Also, glad to see you're not dead.

chimkalsig.png
Sort of retired