Art: S.G.H.I.T.F.W.A.L.R.C.T.B.A.A.L.W.A.H.T.B.A.S.C.

Jacks

Drew this for a friend of mine who is currently in the hospital. I present...Slenderman Getting Hit In The Face With A Large Roast Chicken Thrown By AnAnthropomorphic Lion Who Also Happens To Be A Sea Captain

sghitfwalrctbaalwahtbasc-thumbnail.jpg^Click^Sketched in pencil and then inked and shaded in micron pen and fine-tip sharpie.What say you, people of COT?

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

Thanks much, everyone.Tomaku, all I know of Slendy I learned from the Marble Hornets project. I don't recall him having four arms in that incarnation.Michael Phelps, I'm quite proud of the fur. And I didn't even notice that I'd drawn a "sea lion" until this morning -- I've progressed to making puns unconsciously, I suppose?Interesting that you perceive him as British..., out of curiosity, is there any particular reason for this?

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

• 2 weeks later...
I'm pretty sure that the German slendermann has 4 arms.
well, here in MURICA slendermen have two arms, only get called slender nowdays, and leave grocery lists all over the place.you dun a dandy job OP, gotta ask how bored you were to come up with the idea Edited by ~JC~

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Never played the Slender game, ~JC~, for the precise reason that they got his name wrong.And I wasn't really bored. Things like this happen in my head all the time; it's just that I don't usually bother putting them on paper :P

Edited by Jackson Lake

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You