Transonicle Re-Mastered Edition

ManiacToaLaco

So when are we getting Transonicle 2 Re-Mastered?-ibrow

Now!TRANSONICLE 2: REVENGE OF ICARAXCHAPTER 1RUNNING START<Our race is one of considerable age. Eons apon eons our histroy goes back, full of countless sturggles, battles and periods of peace. And for the last few thousand years, our race has been at constant war: a war which has seen the near destruction of our home planet, Metrutron. Our war has since come to the planet of the Matoran, small creatures of surprising courage and passion. However, this is not the first time our races have collided.>VOYA-NUI170,000 years before the AllShiny and Makutatron came to the Matoran’s planet.The group of Matoran hunters walked over the jagged landscape. They were hunting a Muaka, a massive tiger thing. In their hands were sharpened sticks and stones, more than capable of breaking bones.Walk. Stop. Drop. Roll. Repeat.This was the hunter's hunting routine. Somehow, somehow, it worked. Don’t ask me, I'm not writing thi-Oh.They were so close to the creature that they could whisper in its ear, but something stopped them from finishing their hunt. There was a buzzing in the air for a few seconds, then, the sound of hundreds of pieces of metal against stone, and some odd form of language that sounded like, well, nothing the hunters could realistically compare it to.The hunters and the Muaka walked to the edge of a nearby cliff, and saw hundreds of massive beings working hard or hardly working on a masive machine, which looked like a giant, jagged, black metal pyramid.One of the beings, taller than the rest, black with red highlights and wielding a long staff, turned in the direction the cliff, and suddenly disappeared in a mighty flash of light. The Matoran and Muaka, all with short attention spans, turned and decided to call it a day. Just as soon as they went to walk away, the massive figure appeared in front of them. All the little creatures hit the ground, and the massive figure kicked ‘em a little. He picked one up and held it in front of his face.Making a sound that was probably a sign of disgust in its own language, it crushed the Matoran. NEW DIVIDE STREET, KO-METRU, PRESENT DAY<In the two years since we defeated the Deceptikuta at the battle of Lego City and saw the destruction of Makutatron and the AllShiny, we have stayed on this planet, working with its government to fight the Deceptikuta when they returned. With PEST, a highly trained team of special ops Matoran, we have fought back wherever they've showed themselves. Working together, we have proved ourselves a capable force for good.>A PEST helicopter holding, well, PEST soliders, sped over Ko-Metru in what was very likely the middle of the night. (it was snowy and all so it was hard to tell) Their destination was an old steel mill, (or something) where a Deceptikuta (or several, hard to tell) had landed, and proceded to break a few objects (like some Matoran).I love parenthesises."Alright men, let’s make this quick. I got told I finally get a vacation after this, and I can FINALLY get to see my daughter and wife again." Hewkii said to the troops. You see, in some cruel twist of fate, the Metru-Nui military thought that since he and Hafu were such great soliders at fighting dem robots, that keeping them on to train troops and fight more robots in PEST was a good idea. As such, neither had gone home for over two years now."So, ah, what’s the cover story this time?" The New Guy asked. The New Guy was a Po-Matoran, like Hewkii and Hafu, who had been working with PEST for over a year now. He had been the first recruit, and noone had gotten over calling him "the New Guy", so it stuck.Hafu pulled out his phone and looked at what the orders said."chemical spill. u @ 4 people stuck inside. U r rescue group. no matoran actualy in. deceptikuta actualy tho." Hafu read out the message exactly.The group stared at Hafu."What?" Hafu asked."Uh, you, um." The New Guy stuttered."Oh, The General likes to take shortcuts when he texts." Hafu said as he put his phone away."No, not that," The New Guy said, "How come you spoke it exactly like he wrote it?"LESS THAN A MINUTE LATERThe Helicopter let the troops out as a Black GMC Top kick and a blue Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4, as well as some Humvees, pulled up. Troops got out of all of them. Hewkii walked up to the Top Kick and patted its hood."Good Job Hydraxhide. But who’s the other guy?" Hewkii said and asked at the same time. Whoop-de-do, he’s a multi-tasker."That is Vakama Maximus’ new alternate mode." Hydraxhide answered as both of them transmoced into their robot forms."You like? They're discontinuing my old form, so I decided to get a new one, to stay up date and incognito." Vakama Maximus said as he flexed his arms. His new form had the front of his vehicle mode on his chest, his front tires on his elbows and his pistols transmoced into his wrists, ready to be thrown into his hands at a moments notice.Hydraxhide slapped Vakama Maximus upside the head. "Mine is getting discontinued too, tin head." Hydraxhide said, his movement making some soliders move back a bit."Hey, my processor’s only 78.67 percent tin." Vakama Maximus snapped, rubbing his processor."What's with you guys and chossing expensive cars, anyways? It's not exactly sneaky." Hewkii said."Whatever." Hydraxhide said, then he sniffed the air. Or something. "He's here. I smell him.""What?" Vakama Maximus asked.Meanwhile, Hafu and The New Guy walked along a wall, Hafu holding a radiation scanner to watch for their evil Deceptikuta target."Do we know anything about the Deceptikuta were dealing with here?" the New Guy asked Hafu."The report says either a few big guys or a lot of small guys. Either way, nothing that'll be too hard for Hydraxhide and Vakama Maximus." Hafu said. "We do have atleast 10 deaths caused by whoever is here though."The two turned a corner and looked forward to a huge crater in the ground. Behind the crater was a large excavator-type-machine.Several soldiers now surrounded the crater. Hafu turned back to The New Kid. "It’s show time." Hafu said as he raised the radiation detector just to check. Looking over the crater, he saw that something had been in it, then raising it to the excavator..."Mother of..." Hafu began to say. Interupting his sentence was "bwa-bwa-bwa."The scoop on the excavator split, the huge main portion of it opened up and the treads began giant tires. Slamming its huge, 50 foot arms against the ground, it raised itself up.One solider fired a shot, before the Deceptiktua made a sound that was probably laughter. Swinging its arms, it knocked pieces of equipment (like a crane) pieces of building (like most of a building) over, then it wheeled forward, towering over everything. Hafu and the New Guy ran for cover as Helicopters came in.FROM THE DECEPTIKUTA'S POINT OF VIEWSubterranisher, one of the bigger Deceptikuta, enjoyed nothing more than compelte carnage. It was all he was really good at, you see. Being 80 feet tall means he would not be a very good door-man. The Matoran shot at him all they wanted, their little weapons doing minimal damage to his mighty body. Wheeling forward and picking up speed, he made his way towards the centre of the city, more than eager to begin the slaughter.Several Matoran helicopters shot at him, and a quick swing of his arm brought two of them down in a hail of fire.MEANWHILE, THE MATORANHewkii watched as Subterranisher made his escape. Bringing a radio up, he called for help "This is Hewkii. We got a big Echo Romeo making its way to downtown Ko-Metru and we're gonna need some help. Send in Big Mac!" Hewkii radioed. Hafu and the New Guy looked around for Hydraxhide and Vakama Maximus.ABOVE KO-METRUA big ol' plane followed Subterranisher as the massive robot went through a bridge."Dropping the Big Mac. Do you want Fires with that?" The pilot radioed to Hewkii."Fires?" Hewkii asked."I meant Fries. I read my script wrong." The pilot said."No thanks. We got Fries, however, some ketchup would be nice." Hewkii said to the pilot."Were sorry, we don’t have any weaponry on this puppy." The Pilot said."Okay. Send me my Big Mac now!" Hewkii said.The pilot hit a few buttons, and the back of the plane opened.. Out dropped a red and blue truck with flames on it. As it fell, its parts began to separate. Grill and underside went down. Hood opened and separated. The rest found its place on the falling body of Matanui Prime. With some parachutes opening to slow his fall, he cut them when he was 20 feet from the ground.Landing like a boss, Matanui stood up. "Hydraxhide, Vakama Maximus, report!" he said ont he Autotoabot communication channel."This is Hydraxhide. Subterranisher has almost left the construction distruct or wherever we are. I'm taking the first shot at him!" Hydraxhide responded."We must stop him! I’m in pursuit!" Matanui said as he did a roll and transmoced. Matanui had downloaded maps of Ko-Metru, so he knew his way. Taking shortcuts, he made his way to stop Subterranisher's rampage.Subterranisher sped down a bridge, his sights aimed on another bridge ahead, which he looked forward to destroying. Behind him, driving over the trail of destruction he left behind, was Hydraxhide, Vakama Maximus and the PEST humvees."The tire! Break it!" Hydraxhide told them, then sped up, transmoced and grab onto what held the tire to Subterranisher's body. Holding on with one hand, Hydraxhide punched and shot at it with other, sending bits and pieces of it off. Vakama Maximus followed in vehicle mode, two guns coming of the top of his roof and firing at the tire. The humvees, which had little guns on them manned by Matoran, fired as well.Subteranisher let out a grunt and tried swinging at them, knocking several cars ahead of him with the other. Some of the cars landed on the bridge Subterranisher was going for, which narrowly missed a red and blue semi driving across it. Matanui Prime transmoced and jumped onto Subterranisher's arm just as it hit the bridge, breaking through it even as Matanui climbed up it.Subterranisher raised his arm and looked at it, just as Matanui reached his shoulder, jumped off of it and landed on Subterranisher's face."Get off Autotoabot fool!" Subterranisher yelled at Matanui. Matanui swung and stabbed with his swords. Suddenly, all of PEST's, Vakama Maximus' and Hydraxhide's shooting paid off: part of the thing holding the tire snapped and Subterranisher lost control. Falling, he went off the road and into a construction sight, as Hydraxhide jumped off and slide to safety while Matanui rolled off when he had a chance. Subterranisher slid across the sight, parts of him breaking off as he tried to slow himself, until he crashed into an unfinished building.Matanui Prime, Vakama Maximus and Hydraxhide got down there to inspect their foe."Deceptikuta punk." Hydraxhide said, his cannons raised."Easy Hydraxhide. He won't do anything to harm us." Matanui said."I never trust a Deceptikuta to not do anything. Especially if he's bigger than me." Hydraxhide said."What are you doing here, Subterranisher?" Matanui Prime asked the giant Deceptikuta."This is not your planet to rule! The Deceptiktua shall have it! Icarax shall rise again! I mean, show mercy!" Subterranisher said, him and his big mouth."Not today he won't." Vakama Maximus said, shooting the injured Subterranisher in the face, at point blank."VAKAMA MAXIMUS!" Matanui yelled "He couldn't have hurt us!""What could we have done with him? He was 80 feet of destruction that we couldn't of exactly put in a jail cell." Vakama Maximus said. Hydraxhide gave a grunt of approval."We couldn't have anything with. He probably killed a bunch of Matoran today anyways." Hydraxhide said.Matanui ignored Hydraxhide's comment and looked at what was left of Subterranisher. "What did he mean when he said Icarax shall rise again?""Do you think he meant the Icarax who betrayed the first Primes way back when?" Hydraxhide asked."I hope not." Matanui said, and before he could say anything more he got a message from Galcee."Prime! We found another Deceptikuta! It appears to be Hakanways. We're in pursuit!" Galcee said."Copy that Galcee." Matanui said to Galcee. Then he turned to Hydraxhide and Vakama Maximus. "We wait here until PEST can dispose of Subterranisher’s body." he said to them.SOMEWHERE ELSE IN KO-METRUGalcee chased after Hakanways, in vehicle mode of course. Her motorcycle mode was just fast enough to follow behind him, but all the weaponry she had available in that mode wasn't doing much to him."I need someone to slow down Hakanways! Who's nearby?" Galcee said on the Autotoabot only radio channel."We are!" Mataus radioed to Galcee."Not the twins!" Galcee complained."I'm on my way too." Tahuswipe said.In front of Galcee and Hakanways, an ice cream truck pulled up, blocking the path of Hakanways. Hakanways simply transmoced and used his momentum to jump over the ice cream truck and transmoc again. Tahuswipe, in his silver awesome corvette alt mode that was also awesome, Tahuswipe copied what Hakanways just did, but awesomer. Awesome. Galcee hit the breaks and stopped before she hit the ice cream truck, which had transmoced in Onewaflap and Mataus, two short and fat looking twins."What's wrong with you two?" She said as she transmoced into her robot form,which was the exact same as it had been in the first Transonicle. Two legs and all."Well, we tried!" Onewaflap said. Galcee simply transmoced and followed Hakanways and Tahuswipe."Yo man, I think she likes me." Onewaflap said. Mataus simply face palmed and copied Galcee. Which didn't work at all since he only made up half of his and Onewaflap's alt mode."Hah! You stupid!" Onewaflap said."I didn't think it was that funny." Mataus said.Meanwhile, the far more interesting Hakanways and Tahuswipe drove down the alley."This is a long alley way." Tahuswipe thought to himself. Thee two kept driving along, when they noticed that the alley was about to come to an abrupt stop. Hakanways transmoced, ran through the building, and transmoced again. Tahuswipe did this as well, but awesomer. With his wheels for feet, which were awesome.Inside the building, a Turaga turned to see the two robots go through his living room. He looked and saw his book case, full of expensive dishes, was destroyed."NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!" He yelled out, crying.Hakanways and Tahuswipe continued through another alley."I’m getting tired of this." Tahuswipe said. He sped up as fast as he could, then fired some guns that appeared on the roof of his vehicle mode. Shooting at Hakanways' back tires and slowing him down, Tahuswipe then transmoced, jumping over Hakanways and launching one of his swords into Hakanways' hood. This slowed Hakanways even more, just in time for Tahuswipe to land infront of him, reattach the sword to its place just above his wrist, and cut Hakanways right in half down the middle. "I'm just too good at this." Tahuswipe said, then radioed his victory to the others. "Hakanways is down and out."END OF CHAPTERFun Commentary: Ahaha! The return! In case you didn't know, the fellow doing the introductory speeches (in the < >) was Matanui Prime, so imagine that in Peter Cullen's voice. Also, that mysterious red and black being? Icarax that was. He also appears in that one chapter of Transonicle 3, in the flash back. Those hunters he killed were unknown about by the other Metrutronians, so they probably wondered what he was teleportin' off to. This chapter also saw the introduction of Tahuswipe (Sideswipe), Mataus (Skids) Onewaflap, (Mudflap) Icarax (the Fallen) and the New Guy, who is just a solider. Vakama Maximus also gets a new mode here. He's blue now! And Hakanways and Subterranisher basically said nothing and did not much other than break things. Huh.MTL

Ayo!TRANSONICLE 2: REVENGE OF ICARAXCHAPTER 2RETURN OF THE JALLERA LOVELY LITTLE HOUSE, TA-METRU, METRU-NUIA normal heighted Ta-Matoran with a yellow, holding a box, walked into the kitchen, and put the box on the table, nearly crushing Pewku.Meanie.The Matoran stopped and breathed deeply. His father, being a cheapskate, refused to pay for two boxes. Instead, the Matoran had to put ALL the belongings he was taking with him to college, in one box.The box was massive.The Matoran walked to the fridge, grabbed the orange juice, opened the lid and started to drink from it."Achk! What is this?" he asked himself, or more so the orange liquid in the bottle. He turned the bottle and read the label."Drain cleaner? Who puts that in the frid-" the Matoran looked out the window at the yellow camaro in the front yard."Of course." The matoran said as he put the drain cleaner back in the fridge.Instead of wondering how exactly his "not-from-here" friend had gotten himself into the house, he was startled by the insane yelling of his middle-aged father."JALLER! YOU BETTER HAVE GOTTEN YOUR STUFF OUTSIDE! YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO SLEEP IN PEWKU'S HOUSE AGAIN, DO YOU?" Jaller’s father yelled."All right dad.." Jaller said, opening the window and throwing his stuff into the petunia bush. "Oh fudge muffins.." Jaller said as he realized what he had just done, then ran through the door quickly and into the yard.Except he forgot to open the door.KAA-CRASH!Jaller scrambled to the place where the petunias had been, picking pieces of door out of his mask. The box had landed right on the poor flowers, which were his father's prized possesions.He just grabbed his stuff when he heard his dad yell "JALLER! DID YOU THROW YOUR STUFF OUT THE WINDOW AND IT LANDED IN MY PETUNIAS THEN YOU RAN THROUGH THE DOOR, BROKE IT AGAIN AND ARE NOW TRYING TO GET YOUR STUFF AND DRIVE AWAY BEFORE I GET THERE?"Jaller hated when people described exactly what had just happened."Uh, yeah, I mean no, maybe, no!" Jaller sputtered while he took a giant piece of wood out of his box o’ wonders and put it on where the door used to be. "How does he even do that?" Jaller asked himself.He then put his box neatly on the path just as his father walked out, not noticing the "replaced" door."Hmm. I’ll get you next time. And you left some of your trash in the entertainment room." Jaller’s dad said as he walked over to check his slaughtered petunias."We have an entertainment room? And if I didn’t know about it, how is my stuff in there?" Jaller asked, slowly side stepping towards the nearest possible exit of this scenario."Oh right, we didn’t tell you. Were completely remodeling your old room and putting an entertainment center, complete with PS4s and a movie theatre!" Jaller’s dad said as he painted over the dead petunias."You won’t buy me more than one box, but you’ll buy a game system that doesn’t even exist yet, and an entire movie theatre?!" Jaller asked his father, surprised and angry."Well, not an entire movie theatre," Jaller’s father told him, "We didn’t get the lines.""Ha ha." Jaller sarcastically laughed."That wasn’t a joke," Jaller’s father told him, "There’s a package that you can get that comes with them."Jaller, a little scared at this, walked inside to get his trash from his old room. As soon as he turned the corner to go up the stairs, his mom stood in front of him, holding a little box."This used to be your old dollhouse," she cried, pulling out a crudely cut block of wood. "And this was your first mask.Jaller looked at an old mask broken into dust. Really, it was in so many pieces you could mix it into a flavoured drink if you had a cup of water and a spoon with you at the time. But Jaller didn’t, because he was a little sane, surprising given what he’d been through…"That’s great mom, but I need to go get the last of my stuff in the..entertainment center." Jaller told his mom.Suddenly, his mom was better, as if Jaller wasn’t leaving at all."Hurry! Go! Go! Get a move on! Grab your stuff and get out!" Jaller’s mom commanded.Surprised with this change of events, Jaller walked up the stairs. He went into his room, where he remembered all his Lego that had been in there, and when the Autotoabots had needed him to go in there and find the glasses. And when Sector Six had gotten in after his parents brought the door down with a Vahki battering ram. And how the glasses had been in his pocket all along.Good times, good times.Sometimes.When his parents decided to have him go to college, wait, when his dad decided to have Jaller go to college, his dad took all of Jaller’s Lego and had a pretty bonfire that night, roasting marshmallows and singing campfire songs.Jolly good fun until Jaller found out it was his stuff burning.Anyways, Jaller grabbed an old paper bag of stuff lying on the floor. He looked in to see what the trash was.It was ol’ Ithinkimbald’s "treasures" that Jaller’s dad had given to him as a birthday present. And what practically started an giant alien robot species to resume their war on this planet.There was one other thing there too. It was the container that had held the AllShiny during the battle at Lego City.Jaller then realized how odd it was to have a city named after a toy line. It’s like naming a planet after dirt or something. Jaller looked in the container, and saw something at the bottom of it. He pulled it out.He gasped. First of all, it was insanely hot. No, more like hawt. It was that hot/hawt.Secondly, it was a piece of the AllShiny.This surprised him, as the supposed last piece, dubbed the Autotoabot Dorito of Leadership, was supposedly taken by Matanui prime. He was also surprised that it had sat at the bottom of the container for two years without him noticingAfter the "whoa man!" factor ended, the "hawtness" factor started."YEE-OUH!" Jaller yelled as he dropped the piece of the AllShiny. Jaller took his mask off and stuffed his hand in his mouth.The AllShiny piece burned through the floor, going through the bathroom, the attic, another bathroom and the library before landing in the kitchen.There was a wave of energy as it landed on the kitchen counter, and all the electronic objects in the kitchen transmoced, turning into little robots of doom.One was the blender, which transmoced into a itsy bitsy robot, with a huge rocket launcher.The clock turn into a- wait, clocks are electronic!?Well, it had a mace, so yeah.Anyways, there was about fifty of these little things, and they all marched forward, going up the stairs, shooting and clawling up the walls.BACK IN JALLER’S ROOMJaller was beating the flaming floor with a pillow."Bad fire! Bad fire!" He yelled as hit the floor, missing the burnt hole a few times.Then he heard the door creak open.Jaller threw the pillow to the floor, which landed on top of the hole. The pillow slowly started to catch on fire."There’s no fire in here! I said fries! Which were from Burger Turaga!" Jaller said, looking to see if there was something he could land on if he jumped out the window.He looked back at the door, and saw a toaster.That’s right. A toaster.With toast in it.Jaller, ignoring everything that common sense told him, walked over and grabbed the toast. He bit it, but immediately spat it out."Ketchup? On toast? Not without cheese." Jaller said, and he turned to put it back in the toaster.But it wasn’t there.But a little robot was.The little robot jumped and attacked Jaller’s face."AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jaller screamed, breaking the sound barrier in the process.Jaller grabbed the robot and threw it. It went out the window, and into the bird bath.He looked back at the door. Which wasn’t there. It was all over the floor. In the place where the door had been was about fifty or so little robots, each with terrifying weaponry. One had a little beard and a plate of cookies. And a gatling gun on its shoulder.Jaller jumped out the window, holding the bag of trash in his hand.Jaller landed on the bird bath and fell off, holding his gut. He crawled behind it and covered his head. He saw the crushed body of the toaster robot, and threw it into the neighbour’s yard."Jaller! What’s going on!" Jaller’s dad yelled as he ran across the yard, doing a flip and landed beside Jaller. The two ducked under the birdbath, covering their heads."What the?" Jaller’s mom yelled as she ran out the house. She hit a suspicious bench on the patio and she fell over.Jaller decided that this might be a little too much for the lacklustre local authorities, so he decided he needed some better help."SUPERMAN!" Jaller yelled.Nothing.Crushed, Jaller decided to yell for the next best thing."BATMAN!"Nope.Jaller, almost at tears, decided that he needed some more close to home help."POHATUBEE!"Nothing."Aw man." Jaller said, just as his camaro crashed through the trees, transmoced, and rang out a loud tune.<It’s peanut butter jelly time!>Pohatubee’s arm became a cannon, and the ‘Bee began to shoot at the killer robots.<Peanut butter Jelly!>Boom!<Peanut butter jelly!>SHOOM!<Peanut butter jelly and a baseball bat!>KA-BOOM!<Weigh it weigh it weigh it!>BAY-SPLOSION!Pohatubee stood over the fiery ruins of the house. There were pieces of robots all over the place, more doors were destroyed, and the petunias were non existent.And the grass, oh, don’t get me started on the grass.LATERFire-Matoran were watering the house and what was left of the grass. Jaller had walked out with the AllShiny shard, and locked it away in the container.He walked away from his parents arguing about how this could be turned into a renovation, preferably with a pool and spa.Jaller turned around to see Hahli standing in front of him."Oh, hi Hahli! I was about to call you over, but we sorta had a fire.." Jaller said, scratching the back of his head."Fire, or you dropped a shard of the AllShiny, turned all the electronic stuff in your kitchen into robots, ran outside, and had Pohatubee destroy everything." Hahli said with a smirk."Oh, come on! How does everyone do that!" Jaller complained.END OF CHAPTERFUN COMMENTARY: Personally, I would've called Batman first.MTL

• 2 weeks later...

TRANSONICLE 2: REVENGE OF ICARAXCHAPTER 3COLLEGE CRAZY I SAYJALLER'S HOUSE, TA-METRU, METRU-NUIJaller and Hahli walked into the shed in the neighbour’s yard. Pohatubee spent lots of time there.And the neighbour never noticed this, oddly enough."Stay here Hahli, I need to talk to Pohatubee, mono a mecha." Jaller said as he walked into the shed. With no one watching, Hahli spat out her gum on the neighbour’s car."Hehehe." She laughed.Jaller walked up to Pohatubee. Pohatubee wasn’t looking at Jaller."Pohatubee, I’m sorry for whatever I did." Jaller said, noticing that the ‘Bee was crying, or at least his window wipers were broken.<I’m not crying Joey. Be quiet!> Pohatubee’s radio sang."I never said you were!" Jaller said. He was very confused. In the 20 minutes between this and the last chapter, Jaller had ordered Pohatubee back in the shed. And then yelled at him for putting Drain Cleaner in the fridge."Okay, Pohatubee, I said I was sorry. Not stop being a wimp and get up." Jaller said, perhaps a little too, how should I put it, mean.Within 3.125 milliseconds of Jaller saying that, Pohatubee turned his arm into a cannon, and held Jaller at cannon point."Okay, you can keep cry- I mean, having optics leaks."<Now that’s the tune I’m lookin’ for dawg!> Pohatubee’s Radio sang out.Jaller, happy that he wasn’t about to get spalttered all over the wall behind him, decided to break the news to Pohatubee."Pohatubee, I have to talk to you about the college thing…" Jaller started, but before he could finish, Pohatubee’s radio started to sing.<I’m so excited!>"Pohatubee!"<I just can’t hide it!>"Pohatubee!"<*various snapping of finger noises*>"POHATUBEE!!!!"<Was up diggity dawg?>Jaller thought of not saying what had to come next, but new he had to say it. He couldn’t just disappear, could he?He would keep that as plane B."I’m not taking you with me." Jaller finally said it. It wasn’t that bad, actually. His heart only stopped for about 6 seconds.<Say what!?> Pohatubee’s radio sang out as the ‘Bee's head sank in sadness.Ah geez, Jaller thought, no he’s sad again. What now?Jaller ran out the door."Well?" Hahli asked."Well what?" Jaller asked back."How’d Pohatubee take it?" Hahli asked again.Jaller stopped for a second. Should he tell her the truth? Naw, this won’t come back to bight me. Not all."He took it like an Autotoabot." Jaller said to Hahli."With tears and whining?" Hahli asked, again again."No, like Hydraxhide would. With dignity and pride." Jaller responded."No, Hydraxhide would've shot something." Hahli said."Fine. Like Kopatchet would." Jaller said."Kopatchet would've said something to annoy or make everyone uneasy." Hahli said, "And since Pohatubee can't talk...""FINE! Like Wipeout would!" Jaller said."Wipeout would just complain about being forgotten about." Hahli said."Well Pohatubee took it well, OK?" Jaller finally said.The two walked to the family car."Wait," Jaller said, "Since when is the car a Blue Sports car?""Since Matanui Prime told me to." Blue Flame told the Matoran."Uh-huh." Jaller said as he got in the drivers seat."What are you doing?" Jaller’s father asked Jaller."What do you mean?" Jaller asked his father back."Well, you can’t drive. Sit in the back." Jaller’s father told him."I can so-" Jaller’s dad threw him out of Blue Flame before Jaller had anything to say about it.Jaller was walking over to Hahli when he remembered something. He ran and grabbed the bag which had Ithinkimbald’s junk and the AllShiny piece."Hahli, you have to take this. It’s the last piece of the AllShiny." Jaller told Hahli as he put the bag in her purse."But didn't Matanui take one-" Hahli was about to argue, but Jaller interrupted her."Okay, second last piece. But you get the point. Now take it." Jaller told Hahli as he got into Blue Flame."Okay Jaller! I lov-" Before Hahli could finish her sentence, Blue Flame and Jaller’s family already drove away.Shaking he head, she walked back to her motorcycle. Before she got on her motorcycle, she saw the box full of Jaller’s stuff. She sighed and drove away on her motorcycle.In one of the bushes nearby, something was hiding. A little RC truck drove out.<Soundprah, this is Wheeldax. I’ve located a piece of the AllShiny! It's in the hands of one 'em blue ones!> Wheeldax radioed to Soundprah. The little RC truck had a little satellite thing, like a TV one on top of your house, which had seen the shards energy signature.Over the top explanations for useless things FTW!!!!In space, the huge form of Soundprah hacked a satellite, the ones floating around in space, and located the position of Wheeldax.<Wheeldax, follow the energy signature. I will send 41lu to secure the Matoran.> Soundprah radioed back to Wheeldax.<And the other one?> Wheeldax radioed as he drove down the sidewalk.<I’m sending Crashinator for that one.> Soundprah rad- you get the point, they're radioing each other.<Roger that,> Wheeldax was radioing just as he hit a rock on the sidewalk, <ARGH! SWEET MAKUTATRON'S OPTICS WHAT THE~~~~>Soundprah ended the transmission there.Soundprah, in space, turned slightly, and opened the ejector on his chest."Choosing cassette troop 003. Alternate form: Matoran. Planet destination: location V1 N34 W34 R43. Firing." Soundprah said as he prepared to launch 41lu.Soundprah fired an orange ball down to the planet below. He watched until it disappeared.<Soundprah. This is Nihiscream What's your status?><Wheeldax has located a piece of the AllShiny. He is in pursuit. 41lu is heading after the boy who terminated Makutatron. Crashinator is on stand by for planet fall when the location of the Autotoabot's shard is secured.> Soundprah radioed to Nihiscream.<Excellent. Do not fail me Soundprah, you know we have very few competent Deceptikuta. Nihiscream out.> Nihiscream replied.<Soundprah acknowledges.>BACK ON THE PLANET BELOWBlue Flame and his passengers arrived at St. McMarios College for Dummies."Whoa! Can’t you just smell the smartlyness? Jaller’s mom said as she did a twirl beside the car.Jaller’s dad got out of Blue Flame. "I think it smells like a lot of money a year.""Oh please, even I know you’re a cheapskate." Blue Flame said.Two Ga-Matoran walked by the group. One of them said "Did your car like, just talk or something?""Uh no I didn’t, I mean, Honk honk!" Blue Flame sa- honked."Oh. Ok." And they walked away.Jaller finally got out of Blue Flame. "So…. Has anyone seen my box?""No. Now, why don’t you head over to your dorm or something. Bye!" Jaller’s dad said as he got in Blue Flame and started the engine."Good bye Jaller!" Jaller’s mom said as she got in Blue Flame.Jaller looked at Blue Flame."What?" Blue Flame asked."Your supposed to say bye." Jaller said."Oh fine. Good bye Jaller." Blue Flame said."Don’t let Pohatubee get in any trouble, will ya?" Jaller said, patting Blue Flame’s hood."Oh, were not going back to your place. Your parents are taking the first flight out of here and going to Karda-Nui for an extended vacation while your house is being remodeled.." Blue Flame said.Jaller’s dad kicked Blue Flame. "You weren’t supposed to tell him you stupid car!!""Sigh. I can’t believe I’m taking orders from a Matoran. You know if Tahkan Metra was here, you wouldn’t-" Blue Flame was replying to Jaller’s dad when the same two Ga-Matoran from before walked by."I’m like, almost certain your car was so totally talking." the Ga-Matoran said."No it wasn’t!" Jaller said. He looked at his nervous dad."Yes it was!" the Ga-Matoran said."Dad, plan A!" Jaller said to his father.Jaller ran into the college and Blue Flame drove away.In a nearby tree, a slightly hunchback Ga-Matoran watched Blue Flame drive away, along with Jaller running into the building. She jumped out of the tree, and followed the Ta-Matoran.Jaller stood in front of the door to his room. The door was covered in gibberish and Mountain Dew posters."Uh huh." Jaller said to himself as he walked in.To his surprise was the most horrifying person ever. Almost an insane evil scientist. A fool, a terrible fool, who may or may not run several robot speculation websites on robot alien invaders, who could change form at will. A person who should have been stuck in a tree."Jaller, how long has it been? 19 chapter or so?" Takua said to Jaller."Something like that." Jaller said as Takua put his arm around Jaller’s shoulders."How could this get any worse?" Jaller mumbled to himself as Takua talked on and on about something.Oh, it would get much worse. Much, much worse.It still had another chapter of this place left to go.And Takua wasn’t going no where.Joy.END OF CHAPTERFUN COMMENTARY: I misspelt Transonicle in the title of this chapter, and reffered to Matoran as "humans" a few times. Whoopsies!MTL