Pipe Cleaner versions of the Toa Nuva

Freezer Burn

Now I know most people probably were confused by that title. I know pipe cleaners are an unusual medium to sculpt armored defenders of justice with, but I gave it a shot. I hope you all like them!GaliKopakaPohatuLewaOnuaTahuEdit: No more glitching, Tahu is up, and thank you Spinjitsu Master for letting me know.

Edited by Ranubis

Look at me still talking when there's science to do!

This is just... Amazing. I can't explain how awesome this is. I can't really critique it either just because of how well made it is. I guess the only downfall is the lack of the actual nuva armor. Other than that I think that this is just awesome, really well made. I think my favorite part is that you even gave them eyes.~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Wow, they're very nice. Even though it's kind of odd, their appearance really makes me think of how they've always been pictured, dunno if you catch my meaning... Nuva Armor would have been a good add, but I guess that, first of all, they must look good at the author's eyes, right? Excellent job anyways. I especially like Kopaka, great job on him, IMO. Overall 8/10

• 3 weeks later...

Oh man, that's cool. That's a very interesting medium, and you get bonus points for trying something new. Kopaka looks awesome.The only flaw I can see is the Pohatu has massive hands while Lewa has skinny legs. The models could be slightly more symmetrical, but that's nitpicking.8.5/10Extremely creative concept, well executed.

Majhost sucks

Thanks everyone, I never expected to have this much positive feedback. The Renegade Emperor: I actually know what you mean, I tried to capture their spirit more than their actual appearance. It's nice to know I succeeded! P.S. I love your sig. Just a random comment. ~The 1st Shadow~: Thank you very much! Yeah usually I do animals in this medium, but hey, everything is better with Bionicles. ~garniria returns~: Thanks a bunch! I would try to get used to seeing things like this, I have a rahkshi in the works. :PSummer Don't Know: It's always nice to hear that something you made is interesting. :) Pohatu's hands were actually inspired by a moc I saw a while back where he was depicted almost as a soccer goalie, so I felt his hands should be beefed up. As for Lewa, I do see what you mean, I think I was running out of green pipe cleaners at the time... :/ Thank you all so much!

Look at me still talking when there's science to do!

• 5 months later...
They look so... fluffy! I want one! except I want one that isn't made of pipe cleaners, but a nice soft fabric and stuffed with cotton! Derp!
Derp indeed, this topic's way past its revival date!Topic closed.

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND