Fan-Made TLR Trailer

I tried my video editing hand again - not for a music video - but for a trailer.Here.The music used is as follows:0 through 00:31 - Cyber Slang (Brand X Music)00:32 through 00:38 - Tipping Point (Music Junkies)00:39 - 1:18 - Dreammaker (Thomas J. Bergersen)1:19 - 1:34 - Dragon's Demise (Brand X Music)1:35 - End - Rise of a Hero (Sonic Symphony)Anyways, I hope you like it. I personally think the trailer makes the movie seem better than it really was.

Do you know what you just did? You just blew my mind. :lol:The music and clips fit together in an epic way. I love how you made characters say lines in certain parts where they don't actually say them, just like in real trailers.

daringsig.png

"Remember the Heart of NINJAGO."
I might eat you if you get too close >:3

Do you know what you just did? You just blew my mind. :lol:The music and clips fit together in an epic way. I love how you made characters say lines in certain parts where they don't actually say them, just like in real trailers.
Yeah, I love doing that.
I'd like to see it but it takes too long to load on my computer. Perhaps you could upload it to Vimeo
How about a Mediafire link? I'd rather not join Vimeo.

Wow. Just... wow. That is, by far, one of the best fan-made trailers I've ever seen! Good job.Just a quick pointer, though; if you've got a background narrative going on, make sure no one else in the scene is talking. One scene made it look as if Raanu was saying Mata Nui's lines. :P But other than that, it was great.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Wow. Just... wow. That is, by far, one of the best fan-made trailers I've ever seen! Good job.Just a quick pointer, though; if you've got a background narrative going on, make sure no one else in the scene is talking. One scene made it look as if Raanu was saying Mata Nui's lines. :P But other than that, it was great.-Void
I saw that, but the visual of Raanu looked really cool, and I wanted to keep it.
Uh, the link still starts a temporary download with Quicktime. I meant I needed an in the browser, online uploaded streaming video. No downloads, no quicktime, no extra windows.
Sorry, can't help you there. I'm not going to join Vimeo anytime soon (if at all). Why can't you download it? Slow connection?

• 2 weeks later...

I was able to do the download link, and I was impressed - you made the movie seem better than it actually was. :)The brickshelf links don't work for me, though. Not sure why. I'm using Chrome...maybe that's the problem?Edit: Never mind, fixed now.

Edited by fishers64

• 3 months later...