the story of mata nui

bohrokmaster

This is my first fan fiction for bionicle. I wrote this story to explain about the great spirit robot and the concept of a giant robot with another world inside.Please comment on my http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=6441&hl=%2Bstory+%2Bmata+%2Bnui+%2Breview"]Review topic[/url]My name is Mata nui. I am a giant, mechanical robot. I am built in order to safeguard their world deep within my robotic body.Inside of me, I can see the world they lived in, the adventures they had and they turn to me for my guidance and as a symbol of hope.I am not a god or an immortal warrior, the Great Beings built me and programmed me to house their 'universe', Like I am a robot with a planet inside. Their world inside of a giant robot. I am 30 million feet tall.Inside me, their world consists of many domes in different sizes, containing the islands of Metru Nui, Voya Nui, and other lands. surrounded by a silver sea called protodermis. The cave world of Karda Nui is located within the dome as my robot chest.I don't have any powers, I cannot move, walk or even talk. Only the Mask of Life could activate my robot body and bestow abilities to move, walk around or fly to another planet. My main mission is to fly back to Bara Magna and restore a home planet of my own.I was hidden beneath the sea in Aqua Magna. When the evil Makuta discovered my true form as a robot, he grew jealous, and turned evil. He believes I have the power to manipulate or controlling their 'world', but I have no powers to rule or bring command to their homeworld.My only mask power is the mask of life. and it's energized silver liquid.The mask of life is a powerful kanohi made by the great beings, it was made as a special mask and is used as an 'engine-key' to recharge the robot and restore my mind and spirit as a pure electrical energy to save dying worlds and broken planets. As I collected information from other worlds, I prepared to fly back to Bara Magna to repair my home planet, until Makuta used a powerful virus to infect my body. I began to fall and lose control. And the gravity of the nearest planet, Aqua Magna, pulled me in.My body crash landed on Aqua Magna the ocean planet, my crash landing caused an earthquake throughout the Matoran universe.I fell into Makuta's virus, and remained in a coma for the next thousand years. My robot armor began to rust and I became weaker. My crash landing accidently triggered my camouflage system, by using leaked, energised, protodermis to create the tropical island of Mata Nui to cover my robotic face.When the Toa Nuva revived me and later reawakened me by using the Mask of Life, my body rose and the islands, inside of me, in my own body, pulls up from it's own gravity. The island of Mata Nui broke apart and fell into the sea, as my body rose. During my time as a robot, I have learned many lessons, I have learned about teamwork, duty and the values of friendship.I hope someday I will leave behind my robot body and lead a normal life as a smaller being. It's people: the Toa and the Matoran villagers, they are my best friends and my greatest allies and my brothers and sisters. The Toa and the Matoran honour and respected me because of my loyalty and my devotion to help them through difficult times. I am dedicated to help others as well.

Edited by bohrokmaster