F33-X4

Onewa7

So yes, I tried my own version of Felix the Cat's F33 battle drones, and he enjoyed it. After F33-X2 and F33-X3, here is F33-X4, designed for icy areas and for pilots, something that has never been seen before. It has got a Heat Blade to melt ice and a transparent Frost Gun to freeze foes.Main PicI'm using two Piece Out Techniques here: Lord Oblivion's modified hand/system connection and my Rahkshi/Hero foot combo which can work as something else than foot. (feel free to use it)Front viewBack view (and annoying blue pins)CockpitCute little alien pilotThoughts?

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

Awesome is what this is! I've always been a fan of mech(a), robotic and walker type MOC's and this has to be a favorite. The weapons are nicely designed as well as the cockpit. If i can I've been wanting to make a mech sort of MOC for awhile and i think this has given me inspiration for what mine would be, Would it be ok if i were to use this as a reference for mine? Great addition to the community by the way.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5560715 -Self-MOC

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5560714 -Secondary Self-MOC

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5587302 -Core Hunter Revamp

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=5560723 -Duncan Bulk Revamp

''When Darkness has come, the Light will truly shine''

''When Makuhero is in scraps...you have my permission to FRY Heroes!''

@FF Ice Master: Thanks! It's the first time I make a pilot for a mecha.@Dark Lord: Of course you can do it. Anyway, it's Fee Fee who started this kind of mecha, and at least three people (including me) have made their own F33. Glad you like it.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

Overall, this is incredible. However, there are some minor flaws. The weapons are great in shape, but I don't think that System works here too well, considering how the rest (the pilot being the exception) is pretty much all Bionicle, HF, or Technic. Also, the frost gun is too transparent - add some larger pieces of armoring or tubing that are opaque. You may also want to consider using hints of transparent red on the frost gun and in the cockpit, to match the blade weapon.The legs from behind look strange, unstable, and a bit clumsy. I think you could preserve the great look from the front and improve the back by connecting the black metru leg to the black vahki leg (used as a foot) with a double white connector. Then attach the inika foot armor to the metru leg. The foot is neat, but the heel is a bit bare. Add tires or liftarms, perhaps?The grey technic liftarm on the blade weapon may look better as black. The tubing on the torso may also be better as black. Anyways, this is a superb MOC - the cockpit is genius, the pilot is very creative, and the general color scheme is fantastic. Nicely done!a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva

@Ehlekdude: Thanks!@Fsnorglepuff: Thanks for trying to improve this MOC! I admit the legs aren't as well done as the rest of the MOC. I think you're right about the heels. Not sure about the liftarm, though. And I wanted the tubes to be noticed.Red was supposed to be present only in the blade, otherwise it would've become a tertiary color, which I wanted to avoid. The frost gun was also supposed to be transparent, because it had to look like clear, frozen water- ice, in simple words. But yeah I think some opaque thing in the centre of the gun (like the opaque lime in the clear Meltdown tubes) would've been great.Finally, I must admit that I don't care if I use only 1 or 2 System pieces in a Bionicle MOC, as long as they look good. That's why I used them- they looked good and they were practically my only trans-clear pieces. You may be right, though, but it's a matter of opinions.Anyway, thanks for liking it! I'll keep these advices in mind, and I might make a second version someday..

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

You have something good going here. I like the overall shape of the cockpit, and I'm glad someone was finally able to make use of those cute mini-Visorak. I do have some qualms, however, and the first two concern the arms. The frost gun, while a good idea, isn't executed up to its potential. You can still build one from clear System, but this current version seems tacked on like an afterthought.As for the heat blade ... again, it's an excellent idea, but I'm not sure how well it's translating into actuality. The curving System piece on the side seems utterly out of place, and I'd prefer to see it in alignment with the rest of the arm instead of on the side, as it appears.The two other issues I can find are minor: the gray Technic bits for the heels, and the upper legs. The latter intrigues me ... I think you could use the vacant space in the back of those parts with some white; the GitD tusk doesn't really do the trick, and still leaves a vacancy.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I love the Visorak!I agree with Fsnorglepuff about the system bits, Bionicle/HF pieces would look more natural.Having some armor covering part of the ice gun would make it looks a bit less tacked-on and a bit more integrated, HF cladding should fit around it pretty well.For the thighs, there is a technique I use a lot that would look great there. Stick a pneumatic T-piece in the hole in the Ben 10 part and attach one of these to the T-piece. Stick a jumper plate in a Metru thigh armor and put a 1x1 stud on the bottom of the jumper plate. Attach the stud to the piece you just put in the Ben 10 part, you're done. It sounds confusing, but it covers that gap wonderfully, and in white it would work here.The torso/cockpit is wonderful, I love the shape and colors. Wonderful mech.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg