Toa Deserok

sins_of_our_forefathers_000.5.png Issue One: ReentryPages1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9. (warning: the pages will contain some blood and deathly violence within them, but I'll try not to be excessive with it). I'll have more chapters and pages up, but for now I'm just starting off with bits and pieces of the story for now. If any of you don't know what's going on, don't worry. This is a sequel to my epic, Disgrace Amongst the Skrall, which you can view down on my Signiture below. Otherwise, there isn't much I can give to you except that Padelean, the main character, is trying to rediscover herself. Enjoy and comment.

-Toa Deserok

Edited by Toa Deserok
  • Upvote 1

malum.gif

Banner Proudly made by Maxilos.Bolso.

And also please read my epic "Disgrace Amongst the Skrall and my review topic for it (Clicky), and another short story, Reaping of Sown Sorrows. Another epic of mine, Cold Dawn, is available for reading, as well as reviewing.

Thanks!

"Sometimes what came out was wonderful, and sometimes it wasn't, because human beings do not achieve greatness with every effort. If they did, greatness would be pedestrian."

-Greg Farshtey