Bionicle Mafia: The Gritty Reboot That Refuses To Acknowledge Any Prev

Xaeraz

Welcome to Ta-Wahi!

Population: 100 and falling.

Agni sighed as he marched past the sign. The village was in decline since the uprising of a group of traitors, murdering randomly in the night. It was all the guard could do to keep on watch and comfort the platonic partners of the slain because love and romance don't exist in this universe anymore apparently.

Moving past the small chunk of Meta that had suddenly sprung into existence, Agni made it twelve steps before four matoran lept out of some conveniently placed bushes and stabbed him to death with rusty spo-I mean, spoon-like implements because matoran don't actually need to eat either, so why would they have spoons?

Screw the meta jokes, let's just get into the rules.

RULES:

I will PM you your role. If you don't get a PM, you are a villager. You are to confirm your role once you get it by replying to my PM.

You are not allowed to reveal any roles. Revealing roles will result in you getting thrown into the lava. You are not allowed to say "I didn't get a pm" in the topic, because then I'll have to redistribute roles. You are not allowed to teach me how to doogie. (tech-tech me how to doogie). You are not allowed to break the rules and get caught in the process.

ROLES:

2 3 4 Traitor Matoran (Mafians)

1 Captain of the Guard (Detective)

1 Mechanic (Doctor)

Traitors/Mafians murder once per night, but they must all agree on who and must all PM me, so I know one person isn't just taking unilateral control.

The Captain/Detective gets to ask me one person's role each night.

The Mechanic/Doctor gets to repair one matoran per night. If they were the victim of the Traitors, they un-die through GregF Plot MagicTM.

FILLED SPOTS

1. XIV. Xion

2. Constructman

3. Taka Nuvia

4. II. Xigbar

5. An Edible Explosion

6. Toxicity

7. Nara

8. Toe of Smooooooooooooooth Jazz B)

9. A Skyblasted Zakaro

10. Tyler Durden

11. XI. Marluxia

12. Nevermore

13. Kal Grochi

14. Portalfig

15. Angel Bob

16. XIII. Roxas

17. Zyke the Destroyer

18. Valendale

19. DoctorCouch

20. Burnmad: Toe of Emoticons

Edited by The Real Slim Xaeraz
  • Upvote 1

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Traitors/Mafians murder once per night, but they must all agree on who and must all PM me, so I know one person isn't just taking unilateral control.
Do you have a back-up plan, in case there's only one active mafian, so that we're not waiting weeks for roles to PM you back? Or for the case where there's that one mafian, who insists on not killing that one person everyone else has agreed on?

If people are inactive, then we can roll with everyone who is active. If one mafian just refuses, then I'll go with the majority. Or just kill the troublemaker.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Haha, touche on both points. =P Fair enough, just wanted clarification on those two points. Since typically the main cause of trouble for the mafia is that someone decides to be inactive, or they take a long time bickering between each other. Or that the Godfather, if the game has those, decides to be inactive. =P

I've never understood the Godfather role, or even why we have half the ones we do, so I decided a complete reboot was for the best.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

SOLD! To the man in the wizard avatar.I'll distribute roles shortly. Traitors, you won't know who each other are until I receive all four confirmations.

Edited by Xaeraz

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun