Bionicle Mafia: The Gritty Reboot That Refuses To Acknowledge Any Prev

Xaeraz

That is the worst "evidence" I've ever seen. There is more reason to hang me then him and hardly any reason to hang me. I vote Taka Nuvia. She, Tyler and Bob jumped on Bordakh pretty quick and with little to no reason, I accuse them of being Traitors to this rather puny and insignificant village we call home.
Little to no reason, you say. Well. And I get accused because I appeared in a scene, which is definitely the ultimate form of proof. If I were a mafian, then I'd be the most lousy one if I were to find the body, and grab everyone's attention. sarcastic.gifSheeesh.

Who said that the Mafia was competent?

Or perhaps they're so incredibly competent that somebody accusing you and you saying that in return was all part of their plan.

Remember how I play this game. I don't try to remain unnoticed, I'm the suicidal villager. Or in a previous game I was the suicidal Sniper, you remember that don't you. My point is that multiple peoole jumping on somebody very quickly with no good reason is suspicious.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Gosh, that IS a scary emoticon....Well, I may have little to no reason, but since I have little to no evidence, that's no cause to accuse me of traitorous intentions.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Sorry guys, I've been awfully lazy about those hangings lately. I'll get to them before the end of tomorrow, I swear on Kal's grave.
... wait, what grave? D: Since when are there proper funerals? (I mean, it's a good thing and all, but...)Anyways, good to hear you haven't forgotten about this =D

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Well, since voting appears to have died completely, I'll go with the winner, with three whole votes.Bordalh spun his knives around his fingers, humming a tune of nothing to himself contentedly. He'd had fun slaughtering the villagers of Ta-Koro, but he knew they were coming for him. That's why he had mined the front lawn with Madu Cabolo, and armed a dozen Kanoka launchers. A grin slipped across his face like a Doom Viper as he heard the first explosions and cries of pain from nameless villagers outside. The Traitor laughed, a cruel sound that would make a Kuurahk pause in its tracks with fear.Bordakh's laughter was abruptly cut off by a glimmer of steel in the hands of a villager who had slipped past the mines. The dagger danced across the Traitor's throat like a Fixou across the Le-Koro treetops. Bordakh reached up to feel the blood, then slumped in his seat, his life force pouring into the dirt floor of his hut.Traitor dead. Roles PM.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Because people vote for the active people, and so kill off the ones that make most of the posts. Therefore, eventually blahblahlalbalbblalbalab blah blajablahalbablabblahllalablablalballalalhlbhbhalablbhah.... So yeah. That is why. :) :PZakaro

Edited by Bounce goes Zakaro!

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I'm not sure, Taka. But I really don't get this "Not as Evil" thing.I'm a good guy, after all.
Well it was just a feeling. I might be mistaken, since predictions are weird things...Oh, and I don't get the 'evil' part either... ah well.(wait, we're waiting for the next scene now, right? Just want to make sure...) Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Hey guys...So, we know the second Traitor is taking an awfully long time to respond.And we want to keep this game alive, so we don't want to bump off the productive members.So I say we vote for the people with the fewest posts and the least involvement.Savvy?

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison