Bionicle Mafia: The Gritty Reboot That Refuses To Acknowledge Any Prev

Xaeraz

Hey guys...So, we know the second Traitor is taking an awfully long time to respond.And we want to keep this game alive, so we don't want to bump off the productive members.So I say we vote for the people with the fewest posts and the least involvement.Savvy?
Sounds like a fairly good plan to me... but shouldn't we wait for the scene before voting ;D

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Nara gave his latest customer a grin, a pat on the back, a lollipop, and a prescription for five cans of WD-40 before sending him on his way and closing the office for the day. Contented, the Mechanic sighed and sat himself down to go over some tabletwork he had allowed to pile up.There were two loud raps at the door. Nara glanced up long enough to yell, "I'm closed!" and return to his records. The intruder, of course, cared not about office hours, and smashed the door in with his foot. Nara cried out in surprise and scrambled under his desk, grabbing a pipe wrench to protect himself.The Traitor snarled and reached into his coat, pulling out a dozen Madu Cabolo. with a grunt of effort, he tossed the fruits into the office and darted out as they did what they did best.Nara whimpered as the first explosions went off, but fruit are immune to the sobs of matoran. The mechanic soon met his maker as the combustable plants took his life away.Mechanic dead. Voting begins.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Huh. Nara was my first choice. Well, looking at the most inactive members, I'd have to conclude...Valendale is our lazy Traitor!(Well, I think. Correct me if he's actually been doing something.)

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

...Well, it was bound to happen. Someone was gonna accuse me eventually. My defense is that I didn't do it. Hey, there's no evidence for or against me, so.... Decide what you want, Villagers. (Though I am planning on changing my avatar quite soon)( :P )(EDIT: Oh hey look I changed my av) Zakaro

Edited by Bounce goes Zakaro!

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Fine, fine, I'll post the hanging soon! Tomorrow evening at the latest.EDIT AS OF 9:26 ON OCTOBER 7TH: I can't get the hanging right now, personal life comes first.

Edited by Xaeraz Classic

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Fine, fine, I'll post the hanging soon! Tomorrow evening at the latest.EDIT AS OF 9:26 ON OCTOBER 7TH: I can't get the hanging right now, personal life comes first.
That it does. None of my scenes or hangings have been posted when they should've been since the first round in my game. >.> Also Zakaro... that it a brilliant way to shove off suspicion. Just change your avatar. :P-ibrow

• 2 weeks later...

Woah, this game is still going? Cool.

It appears that Toxicity, the mighty Wolpertinger, is the target this time, due to my lack of activity.

That makes perfect sense, a traitor not doing anything, and me being way busy this past month.

But really, do you want to kill a poor, innocent Wolpertinger? Will you all allow the blood of such a rare and mysterious creature to stain your hands?

Eh, go ahead and kill me. XD

Or kill someone else, such as who I'm voting for in the hopes they die instead.

Zakuro, because you can never trust anyone who has a name starting with 'Z'.

Edited by Wolpertinger

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

That's all the votes we're going to get, isn't it.I'll write up a double hanging after this shindig i've got set up for tonight is over. You'll have it before dawn breaks tomorrow, so help me sweet baby jesus.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Zakaro's name starts with a "B". And next time you accuse somebody could you be a bit more original. =P
Yeah, sorry. I hadn't seen you already said that. I just looked for the most recent vote list, I never actually read any of the posts in the time I've been missing. XD

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Whelp. There I go. Though it seems like someone will always muck up my name. The second 'a' loves to magically transform to a 'u'. (It's fine, though.) And yeah, I was just a Villager. Oh well. Also, can I die by large hammer? Hammers are fun. Woot hammers! ... I feel like I just ranted. Zakaro

Edited by Bounce goes Zakaro!

AGoNWLR.jpg

Zakaro and Wolpertinger were unceremoniously smashed into a fine paste. Xaeraz apologized profusely to the remaining players for the very brief execution of two villagers, the lengthy delay of hanging, and requested that the last Traitor PM.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Yay hammers!...I feel like glue. Oh, and a puddle. A puddle of glue. Except I'm not sticky. I don't think so... And yay ghostdom. Though I find it sad that I was killed because 'you can't trust someone who's name starts with 'Z''. When my name doesn't even start with 'Z'.[/rambling]......So, where's the ghost party? Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

welpnow we know Valendale is indeed a Mafianwell at least i knowbecause ya'll will probably hang me next time i show up because you just love the blood of villagers so much
I WAS RIIIIIIGHT
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison