Bionicle Mafia: The Gritty Reboot That Refuses To Acknowledge Any Prev

Xaeraz

dude what is that gif-Teezy
It is beautiful. Next!
I know, I know, I was accusing her of being a witch, which is totally different.
Well "I accuse" counts as a vote so there. =P
  • Toa of Smooth Jazz 2
  • Blade 1
  • Portalfig 1
  • Tyler Durden 1
  • Angel Bob 1
  • Zyke the Destroyer 2
  • Kal Grochi 1
  • Nevermore 1

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

• Toa of Smooth Jazz 3
  • Blade 1
  • Portalfig 1
  • Tyler Durden 1
  • Angel Bob 1
  • Zyke the Destroyer 5
  • Kal Grochi 1
  • Nevermore 1

11 votes have been cast. Zyke hangs tomorrow unless someone else surpasses him in votes by noon EST (5pm GMT) on the 19th.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Zyke poked his head out of the window of his hut when he heard the chanting in the streets. An angry mob was swarming through the streets, picking up followers like a magnet picks up nails on a workshop floor. he closed the window with a disgusted sigh and returned to his model of the Mangai volcano. He was adding the finishing touches to some trees on the slopes when his door shattered inwards. A dozen villagers chanting "HANG THE DESTROYER. HANG THE DESTROYER," surged in and seized him, dragging him out into the street. He was thrown down in front of a leering Bob, who had the entirety of the mob standing behind him."Well, Zyke," he snarled, "What do you have to say for yourself?""IT WASN'T ME! I SWEAR!" Zyke cried, holding his hands up as if they could protect him. Bob grunted and kicked "The Destroyer" in the side, eliciting a whimper of pain. Walking back into the mob, Bob gestured to a pair of matoran, Nevermore and Xigbar, and said, "Hang him high enough for the entire village to see."Zyke screamed the entire time Nevermore and Xigbar dragged him up the stairs to the gallows, broke into sobs as the noose slipped over his neck, and was finally silent as the floor dropped out from beneath him. The hangmen gave him a thorough pat down and found only a piece of papyrus paper that said, simply, "Villager."As the night fell, two huts stood empty that once held life. Soon, the Traitors would strike again.Roles PM.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

...So I go away for 3 days and miss an entire round. I just failed. :PZakaro
We run things FAST and EFFICIENT in my game. People are murdered with high-speed brutality, accused just the same, and then hung without ceremony. Waiting is for losers and chumps.AM! I! CLEAR!(this is the part where you all go 'SIR YES SIR!')

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Sorry, sir. The Angels do not take kindly to orders from mortals.
I am going to jackhammer you into oblivion when you get inevitably killed, be it from the village or the mafia.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Okay, Traitors. We have three confirmations. If I don't get the last one by 6 PM, I'm going with the results of the rest.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I'm beginning to brainstorm a Bionicle Mafia game that takes the Bionicle part to extremes. I would be up for hosting after Nevermore, perhaps. (Actually, I haven't figured out the Mafia's place in this one, but the Cult is there.)Basically, the village is presumably full of Matoran, but with a twist. A set number of these Matoran are Shadow Matoran (the Cult). They abduct other Matoran and convert them via Shadow Leeches. Several different entities are present in the village and merely disguised as Matoran. This could include Toa (functioning like the Police Officer and maybe the Detective) via the Kanohi Mahiki; Rahkshi of Illusion or Shapeshifting (functioning as the Cult Leader?); and even some Skakdi (disguise powers are not unlikely; they'd probably function as a Psycho).What do you guys think, do those seem like good ways to give this series a heavier emphasis on Bionicle?

Edited by Angel Bob
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison