Bionicle Mafia: The Gritty Reboot That Refuses To Acknowledge Any Prev

Xaeraz

[...]EDIT: Also, it seems that all 52 of my notifications were from this topic. In about 8 hours. :<
Same here. (no wait, around fourtysomehing. Not 50 yet) Now I can't use the drop-down menu anymore because I need to check if something else drowned in there D:
I now suspect Taka and Nara for mentioning the bandwagon, and Angle Bob again because he mentioned the former's mentioning of the bandwagon.Bandwagon rule #1: Don't talk about the bandwagon.
-
:burnmad:
Thanks for telling me THAT EARLY. :/ But yay, learned something new today.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Well, usually it isn't a problem, because everyone mentions it. Here, only four people actually mentioned it. =P It is odd, but when you consider there's four mafians/traitors, and they have a chance to influence it, then we're on alert more. =POf course, they could also be smart and just hiding it, period, not mentioning about it to throw us all off...

Well, usually it isn't a problem, because everyone mentions it. Here, only four people actually mentioned it. =P It is odd, but when you consider there's four mafians/traitors, and they have a chance to influence it, then we're on alert more. =POf course, they could also be smart and just hiding it, period, not mentioning about it to throw us all off...
You left out the possibility that maybe at least one of them wants to die.Not that I would do anything like that. Edited by Nevermore

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Busking has never been a glorious job. You stand on a street corner for hours, playing your instrument or doing whatever it is you do, and hope enough people drop a few widgets at your feet so that you can eat or whatever the matoran equivalent is.Toa of Smooth Jazz stood on his corner with his saxophone, blowing out a tune that was smoother than a greased Takea, when the mob slowly surged into being all around him. Being as into the music as he was, he didn't notice the mob until his song had faded into nothing. He glanced around at the angry faces, recognizing some but not all, when the matoran who had brought the mob into being stepped forth."ToSJ," Roxas said, somehow pronouncing the acronym despite it having an S and a J right next to each other, "We, the people of Ta-Koro, have found you guilty of Treachery against the village. Any last words?""Life has meaning only in the struggle. Triumph or defeat is in the hands of the Gods. So let us celebrate the struggle!" the busker shouted, even as a noose was fitted around his neck. As the mob lifted him and carried him away to hang him off the village wall, he took up his saxophone one last time to play his favorite tune.As the sun set over Ta-Koro, two bodies hung from the wall. Two Villagers, casualties on the road to justice.Roles PM.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Maybe next time you'll listen to the ghost. If you had just killed everybody I listed, you'd have probably gotten several traitors.
-
:burnmad:
But you don't have real proof do you? All you have is circumstantial evidence. What you need is actual evidence, like if it was me then maybe there would have been a raven at the murder scene. Edited by Nevermore

D'oh. >_< Well played Mafia, well played...Yeah, I don't blame you guys if you hang me next round. xD I do apologize, though. Should've known it wouldn't've been that easy, though. =/
Nah, they're gonna kill me just for the really bad pun I made a page or 2 back. :PZakaro
Now there's an idea. The Mafia has been known to make really bad puns. Hang Zakaro!

I can never be appeased, my allergies to bubble wrap prevent it. Once I find evidence (not circumstantial evidence but real evidence, coughBurnmadcough) I will hang your body, hunt down your bloodline and imprison your soul for all time!JK, except for the hanging part. =P (darn you Blade)

I lead a failed charge against Jazz, which backfired on me. =P
You forgot to mention that he was innocent and how Zakaro got you off of his/her tail by bribing you with bubble wrap. And I seconded the charge before turning on myself. I suspect depression.

No it hasn't. Not until I'm dead. I was the first one to vote against you, and that was only because you called my username "innocent-sounding". :P

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Called it.Can I just say that the "We'll get a Mafian eventually" argument is the #1, bar none, stupidest argument I have ever seen in a Mafia game? You can't get a Mafian if you're all dead. You're currently running a 2-0 exchange rate for villagers-Mafians, and at that rate you're screwed no matter how long you take.Accusing Marluxia of being a Mafian.:w:

Called it.Can I just say that the "We'll get a Mafian eventually" argument is the #1, bar none, stupidest argument I have ever seen in a Mafia game? You can't get a Mafian if you're all dead. You're currently running a 2-0 exchange rate for villagers-Mafians, and at that rate you're screwed no matter how long you take.Accusing Marluxia of being a Mafian. :w:
Hey hey hey! Don't ruin their fun!Or mine, for that matter. It's fun watching them all scurry about like tiny ants, taking shots in the dark at anyone and everyone.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

On the flip side, you're ruining my fun. So...yeah. :w:
Because I've locked the village into isolation to watch them slowly murder each other to bits like some kind of crazed god, refusing access to all outsiders and generally being just past the edge of rude?

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I'm just running the game I've run others in the past, is all. Now, granted, sometimes we've had a few other roles to give more advantages to the village, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to take the reboot all the way back to basics. If you're not a fan of the way I run the game, that is perfectly fine, I won't begrudge you for it.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun