People that didn't need to die

people who were disintegrated like Teridax

According to BS01 Wiki:

After his death, he was transported to the Red Star and given a new body, but is unable to escape due to malfunctions in the star.
So, uh, there's apparently evidence that he somehow survived. Doesn't make sense to me in the slightest, and I'm half-hoping it was just someone leaping to conclusions.

Don't worry, that's people jumping to conclusions, especially because it seems Teridax is the only one with his page saying that. It's a misunderstanding of what the Red Star does; it doesn't create spirits, it teleports, existing spirits. If there is no essence to teleport, as it was in Teridax's case, then it's over.That, and we have special confirmation from GregF that Teridax is dead.

The member that added that is not staff, and has had some warnings before according his user talk page. It's not legit.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

people who were disintegrated like Teridax

According to BS01 Wiki:

After his death, he was transported to the Red Star and given a new body, but is unable to escape due to malfunctions in the star.
So, uh, there's apparently evidence that he somehow survived. Doesn't make sense to me in the slightest, and I'm half-hoping it was just someone leaping to conclusions.

Don't worry, that's people jumping to conclusions, especially because it seems Teridax is the only one with his page saying that. It's a misunderstanding of what the Red Star does; it doesn't create spirits, it teleports, existing spirits. If there is no essence to teleport, as it was in Teridax's case, then it's over.That, and we have special confirmation from GregF that Teridax is dead.

The member that added that is not staff, and has had some warnings before according his user talk page. It's not legit.
:sigh: That's a relief.I don't think all the Toa Mangai had to die. Some could have been trapped in some cunningly evil way.

new_sig_legacy_2.png