About Prefixes

So has anyone wondered why ever element in the Bionicle universe has prefixes, except for the following: Plantlife, Shadow, Lightning, Magnetism, and plasma? I mean the prefixes makes it a lot easier to identify someone's element while RPing, for example the Ta-Matoran or Ta-Toa and so on. What I propose is a site wide contest or poll for us to decide the prefixes for these elements.We do not know for sure if Bionicle is ever coming back (though I'd love to think it is) and if it does it could be drastically different then the Bionicle we know now, these added elements could not even exist in the new canon. So would it be so bad for us to make up the prefixes for these elements? Just to make things easier, I mean why should all of the other elements have prefixes but not then?Ideas: Plantlife could be: Pe Shadow could be: Sa Lightning could be: Li Magnetism could be: Ma Plasma could be: PaJust ideas, not sure if anyone other then me cares lol.

Well, they don't have prefixes because Greg never needed them. We never saw enough of those elements to make a prefix.And as for the polls, Bones is way ahead of you. We already made suggestions in the Major Confusions On Elements topic. Feel free to share those there. And yes, we do care. :)

Well, they don't have prefixes because Greg never needed them. We never saw enough of those elements to make a prefix.And as for the polls, Bones is way ahead of you. We already made suggestions in the Major Confusions On Elements topic. Feel free to share those there. And yes, we do care. :)
Thanks Click. Please continue discussion in the above linked topic.Topic closed.- :t::l::h: