Bzpower's Minecraft Server

Calvirick

I have it! Oh let's start a minecraft server! I just bought it and I've been dying to join a multiplayer server that was worthwhile! Let's do a BZP minecraft server!

Nuparu's BoomBoxor is temporarily out of commission (been infected by some malware & whatnot, curse those anonymous russian bots). I guess I'll get around to putting it back up eventually. Maybe when Templar finally get around to re-doing the soundtrack to MNOG.

A community created server is always possible. If theres already an official topic in the CoT part of the forum, you can suggest it there. I've been running server software for me and a friend, and its not too difficult to manage. So theres bound to be a few people on the forum who would gladly host a BZpower server.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~