IC: ShadowIn Alaric's history class, there was one empty seat. One that shouldn't be empty. The one assigned to Shadow.***********************************There was a very simple reason why. Shadow was in the Danger Room. She had arrived there not long ago, after wandering the school for several hours. She selected a simulation, and stepped into the room.THe scene instantly shifted into a darkened alley, one that would fit in with almost any major city in the world. Surrounding her were five large, muscled men in suits. Probably a stereotypical representation of the Mafia. Without a word, she launched forward, and slammed a punch into one of their jaws. She whirled, ducking under the swing that came at her from behind. Before she could attack again, she was slammed against the wall. Due to the realism setting, it genuinely hurt.IC: GilesGiles stood at the front of the class, arms crossed. "Good morning, students. How many of you did your homework this time?"IC: VictoriaVictoria drove up behind the X-Mobile, and her bike vanished as she dismounted. "Indeed. Now, let's get in there, and get out, shall we?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Vinewhip - Classroom, Institute -"Anyone remember where we left off?" Alaric asked.Ashley raised a hand. "Weren't we discussing the Sequoia National Park?" A few of the other students rolled their eyes, of course Ashley would remember if it had anything remotely to do with plants, truth is they had been discussing Californian history, but naturally she only remembered the Sequoias. IC: Whipvine - Outside the Institute -"No need to be so hasty." Ashley commented, glancing at Victoria. "We need to do this with level heads, or this will become way more difficult than necessary" IC: Windrider - Riker's Island -I left the Sentinels to the others, seeing as my powers, while I could find a way to use them against the Sentinels, would of also endangered my fellow mutants. I resorted to attacking enforcer grunts in large numbers, who we're getting blow into walls, or picked up by small cyclones and flung into the air.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC:Name: Julia PhillipsCodename: PhelineAge: 17Gender: FemaleFaction: X-MenPowers: Superhuman speed, strength, and agility, as well as enhanced reflexes and two claws in each hand that extend from her knuckles. She can cover these claws in organic metal.Appearance: Tall and rather attractive with heterochromatic eyes (green and blue) and a set of extremely sharp teeth complete with fangs where her canine teeth would normally be.Her costume consists of a black skintight suit with a red X-Men logo on the belt and the collar.Weapons: A set of claws the boots of her costume.Skills: Knows several martial arts.Personality: Julia's curiosity and kindness eventually spiraled into promiscuity when Alex and Jordan died.Weakness: She is very fragile and usually won't stay in combat after sustaining a few major hits.Bio: Her past life in the Ultimate universe is very similar to her life in the Darkest Days universe. Despite obvious differences such as her age and her powers, the major turning point occurred when the Phalanx invaded. Her brother Jordan died in the invasion attempting to save Alex, but ended up accidentally killing Alex as well.With the only two people she really cared about gone, she turned to anyone she could for affection, and has traveled into the Darkest Days universe more for the chance to see Alex again than to save her world.Name: Zachary "Zack" SummersCodename: The DestroyerAge: 18Gender: MaleFaction: X-MenPowers: Can fire beams of pure kinetic force from his eyes. He also possesses minor telepathy and telekinetic powers. However, all of these powers become extremely amplified when the Phoenix within him awakens.Appearance: Zack looks very much like his father Scott, however, he has dirty blond hair rather than brown. His costume is a long trench coat, a t-shirt bearing a red X-Men logo, and his father's visor.Weapons: His visor technically functions as a weapon, harnessing his power to concentrate his vision power into deadly precise beams.Skills: Very accurate with most firearms, including his own eyes.Personality: Generally laid-back and cool despite the circumstances.Weakness: When not in Phoenix mode, he's just as vulnerable as any human.Bio: Rather than living on the streets like his Darkest Days counterpart, Zack spent his entire life in the Mansion as one of the X-Men. When the Phalanx invasion came and Alex died, he opted to travel to another universe to find Alex.

67tlbk.png

IC:She was surrounded by a pack of Enforcers.Amaterasu formed a perfect convex shield of light and pointed it at one of the Enforcer grunts, who froze, ready for something totally unexpected.What she said totally threw him off."Go on, shoot."He shot and the projectile glanced off the shield and buried itself in the Enforcer's heart.The shield dissipated and Amaterasu formed a dome of light around herself, absorbing the impact from the flurry of shots that followed.She looked around, narrowing her eyes...looking for a break in the crowd.Aha.She activated lightspeed and boosted herself through that break.IC: MadnessMadness muttered that "he tried" but "gave up as it was freaking hard"IC: Witch"What?"

"Wer Traumt?"

OOC: Tali can fill in for Abbas if ToA is gone today.IC: Jared was wandering the halls for first period. He had spent a good chunk of his life in school (including 3 years in college) and wasn't going to an English class. Maybe history tomorrow, but not today. He was, however, going to combat training and physics.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:!Firespirit"I do!" Zac's said with his homework raised high as he entered the room, and at this time Caleb got into History.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: FirespiritZac got into the room and got into his chair and got out his English book. He would prefer to still be taught by his mom, but whatever.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Shawn IC: Shawn still needing a lesson on how to be tactful just opens the door. As he opens the door and walks in looking for Vinewhip, female students begin blushing whispering among themselves. "Soo cute" among other things. Shawn just looks around the classroom oblivious to everything else.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Spencer crawled into the classroom from the top of the open doorway, and zipped over to his seat across the ceiling, dropping into it with a soft plop. "Whew. Barely made it!" he sighed in relief.---Nero snored on. It was english class for him, or at least, it was supposed to be. Instead, sleep continued to hinder his educational progress. Ah well.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

Shawn IC: Shawn turns to Jared, "Yeah, I am actually trying to be a better person for someone, that I am seeing"Shawn replies excitedly, after his statement the girls let out a dissapointed "awww" He walks out of the classroom and says to Jared. "You take the lead bro."

shawnlos.jpg

IC: MalikIn the corner of Giles' class, a new student was nonchalantly sitting. While he was attempting to pay attention, at the same time his only rudimentary understanding was giving him trouble. Sure he may have been smart enough to learn Arabic, but with a lack of any formal schooling he knew he was going to have trouble paying attention or following along. Not that he would let that stop him, if he was going to learn to control his powers, he could atleast learn some basic knowledge as well. Perhaps one day it would pay off.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Shawn IC: Shawn stands in the hallway with his arms crossed. Thinking to himself *I really hope she is feeling better, and who is this guy...what would he want with me...Beast knows....and I should find out....then find him...*OOC: Off to TKD, See ya!!

shawnlos.jpg

OOC: Wait I though Kal was invited? I swear you listed him as one of the people to get a PM in the PM you sent me… Jared is too old for high-school anyway Kaithas…IC: Beast (His classroom, first floor)Beast looked up as Elijah came into his empty classroom. He took a sip of his coffee and looked at him through his glasses. “Actually I have a class to teach second period.” He said looking at his plans for the period. “What brings in you in here?” he asked.IC: Triblade (Alaric's History class, first floor)Matt awoke at about 7:50. He slid into the shower, and then got dressed for the day, pulling on a stripped green shirt, a pair of grey jeans and some sneakers. He went down to the cafeteria and grabbed a bite to eat before going back to his room grabbing his black backpack and walking to Alaric’s class. He was about five minutes late to the class, but that didn’t really bother him.He saw Jared and Shawn near Ric's door but he ignored them, he brushed past them and then stepped into the class before walking over to his old seat. He hadn’t been to class in over two months but still no one dared to sit in his seat. He looked over and saw that John and Dallas seats near his were empty, he sighed remembering that John had ran off the day before.IC: Ultimate Feral (Outside the institute)Feral jumped out of the beat up vehicle as they pulled up outside the school. “Nice entrance.” He said when X-Bones blasted open the gate. “They are going to have a rude awakening.” He said.IC: Songbird (Outside the institute)Ashlynn climbed out of the car and used her wings to land next to John. Reaching out with her telepathy as she tried to sense all of the minds nearby.IC: Summer-flight (Her classroom, first floor)Ashlynn woke up early. Her class wasn't until later in the day but she liked to wake up before hand. She showered, dressed and then went to the cafeteria to get some coffee and a quaint breakfast before heading to her classroom to go over lesson plans. She couldn't help but think of Ric as she walked to her class. Once she was inside she sat down at her desk and looked out the window wondering how John was doing. IC: Feral (Weapon-X)John awoke on his small cot the next morning. He'd slept for almost eight hours. He sat up breathing hard for a moment forgetting where he was. Then it call came back to him. He got up yelling at the top of his lungs as he slid his bone claws out and slashed at the containment field.IC: Destruction (Rikers Island)Destruction flew forward, he kicked an Enforcer in the chest and then unleashed an orb at his head blowing it off. He then whirled around and punched another Enforcer in the chest an orb inside his fist, the punch was explosive, sending the Enforcer flying backwards a few feet most of his chest burned off.

Edited by Flex Nard

OOC: I was thinking there was college level stuff... :P. Oh well. Jared'll just check on Ash and then wander. Probably run into the Ultimates. Because it'll be impossible not to, due to the EXPLODEY GATE.IC: Tali took a shower and then put jeans and a green tank top on. She went downstairs and had breakfast. I'll have to look for the uncontrolled students after I eat.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: BraveheartHearing the sighs of girls being swooned, he noted Shawn had walked by, "Hi Shawn!" Caleb said,

IC: Victoria"It doesn't matter if they get a rude wake up call." Victoria stated, pushing through the gate. "We get what we came for, and we leave."IC: Giles "Excellent. Those of you who did it, pass in your own papers. And no, you cannot turn someone else's work in for them." Giles opened a pen, and filled out a slip. "Emily, I will need you to pass this along to Shawn, who has yet again chosen not to join us.""As this is his seventh skipped class, his off-campus privIeges are being revoked."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: FirespiritZac went up and gave Giles his homework and went to sit back down, but then asked Emily, "Shawn skips classes?"

OOC: Silly Flex, witholding information from me.Silly TPTI, letting Flex withold info from me.*grasps knives*
OOC: Sorry again if you got your hopes up. But I don't hold a monopoly on alternate dimensions so if you want to have an alternate or even Ultimate version of your character pop up sometime I doubt anyone would call you on it. Oh, and just in case there are some people not clear on the matter, Ultimate doesn't refer to power level or anything, but the specific universe they come from. Its supposed to be darker and edgier than the mainstream Marvel universe, but in my opinion just tries too hard. The invaders that get mentioned in the profiles are the Phalanx, think a combination of the Matrix and Skynet. I've never seen them used much in the comics which is a shame since I've had a soft spot for them ever since they terrified me in the 90s animated seriesIC: "Oh, yeah, because I bet all the other days they have here are just sunshine, lollipops and rainbows and buttercups and what was I talking about? Oh right," X-Bones said. He turned to Ashlynn, "Hey Eagle Eyes, can you send them some sort of psychic alarm call. Preferably to just the important ones, but I'm not going to lose any sleep if you hit all of them."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: SongbirdAshlynn nodded, flinching a bit on his nickname to her. She still was a bit fragile when it came to her eyes. She reached out with her mind, soon finding three very familiar minds within the school. The minds of Beast, Alaric and well the alternate version of herself. We have come. Prepare yourself the real X-Men have arrived. She sent the message out. Almost choking when she'd brushed Alaric's mind for a moment. It was so unreal... Alaric had died... she'd seen him. But here he was living on in another reality. It was also strange to connect with the mind of another version of herself."Its done." she said.OOC: Gonna do some HW now

IC: FirespiritZac received something in his mind...it sounded like the voice of Summer...but...prepare yourselves? IC: BrveheartCaleb received the message, and recognized it as Summer but...the real X-men?