IC: "Why, we're here to see the Wizard. We followed the Yellow Brick Road all this way. I need a brain, Kid Vicious needs a heart, and Clockhopper needs some courage. Oh and Eagle Eyes could probably do with some decent glasses but thats by the by," He saw the blank look he was getting, "Oh fine, you philistine, just let us see Professor X, or Cyclops or whoever it is you have in charge in this dimension."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: VictoriaVictoria was losing patience quickly. "Take us to see someone important, or I will be very upset." Her voice took on a menacing tone. "You cal yourself Negate. Which indicates you negate abilities. With or without my abilities, I can still cause you a good deal of trouble."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Wait I though Kal was invited? I swear you listed him as one of the people to get a PM in the PM you sent me…
Don't worry, TPTI, I know all of what you mentioned-I was just running off of this guy's encouragement. :PBesides, I need an exercise in making profiles anyways. Mine still feel clunky to me as it is.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: "Ooh. Touchy. Well, lessee." Tali started counting on her fingers. "Professor X is dead. Cyclops is dead. Wolverine is dead. Jean Grey is dead. Yeah, you'd have to talk to Beast. Wherever he is."OOC: There's a lot of other powers that Negate could mean. Absorbing attacks, Healing (neutralizing damage), etc.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Kal. y u forget to use ooc?IC: ShadowShadow groaned as one of the goons began to squeeze her throat. Her lungs burned for air, her head and back cried out with pain.....Her foot flew out and slammed into the goon's gut. He yelped in surprise, and released his grip on her neck. She hit the ground in a three point landing, pivoted on one hand and swept his leg out from under him. She launched herself upwards and forwards, the top of her head slamming into another of the goon's chin. A knee to the crouch and a vicious left hook put him down for the count.But her back was to the others, and she couldn't see the punch coming from behind her. The sheer force of it threw her to the ground. One of the others grabbed her by the jacket and hurled her forward, and she landed hard, skidding across the ground. She stood, and she could tell that it had reopened the wounds on her stomach. In front of her, in roughly a half circle, was an advancing wall of muscle. Six people, to be exact. They reached into their jackets, withdrawing weapons of several varieties. A .45 pistol, a baseball bat, a set of knuckledusters, a knife, another pistol, and a machete.A bullet slammed into her shoulder. It was fortunate she had already started ducking, or it would have killed her.IC: Victoria"Then take us to him."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Victoria is a very combat oriented person.IC: Victoria"You're right. You won't." Shadow's eyes narrowed. "Because is you split us up, we become vulnerable to attack. Three of us could take many enemies, but we would eventually fall.""On the other hand, it may be more tactically sound to split into equal groups to monitor the situation as it unfolds. I will defer to X-Bone's judgment."

fK5oqYf.jpg

Emily IC: When Zac asked Emily the question Emily replied with "yes, he skips all the time....I really wish he would not.Shawn IC: Shawn says hi to Caleb and heads outside when he got the mental message, He walks up and just stands behind Tali. He is baffled and raises his eye brow and says "What the??"

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

OOC: Waiting for Tyler to post first before I post as Vinewhip, since it's his character's class and all that you're interrupting :PAnd Tali wouldn't know that they are from another dimension.IC: Whipvine - Outside the Institute -Ashley glanced at X-Bone to see what he thought.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: "I say we stick together, I don't want any of you wandering off. Looking at you Claws McGee. And if Hot Potato wants us outside we'll stay outside. Less security systems this way. Who knows what crazy gizmos you have in there," said X-Bones, sitting on the bonnet of the people carrier, "So you go bring Beast out here, darling. Then we'll talk."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC:: They said "We're you." And given that they look like the others, but with some alterations makes em seem like travelers.IC: Tali glared at X-Bones. If looks could kill, he'd be dead a thousand times over. She looked at Shawn. "Stay here. If they try anything... Break something." She turned and walked off to find Beast.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

Shawn IC: "My ego is too da** big, sister! and you can never bring that down." He turns to Tali and says "definitely good at certain things *grins*....well that is not important...I can dance!! I am a good dancer...I think you are jealous that you cant dance."

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Whipvine - Outside the Institute -Ashley's permanently glowing ruby eyes flare a bit as she smirked, the flowers budding all over her body opening and closing a bit. "You sure about that, tough guy?" Taking what Shawn said as basically a challenge. Not the dancing part of course, cause that would be just silly.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar