IC: Wild Card:Card howled in rage, frustrated in seeing that it was going to be denied what it had wanted for so long, again, in this dimension. In retaliation, Card shifted into a armored humanoid, muscular, and with plates covering most of the form. It quickly curled a hand into a fist, trying to land a punch on Malik, while another hand reached out for any bit of exposed flesh.

Shawn IC: Shawn pays no attention to the commotion, he just smiles and looks at Emily.Emily IC: Emily smiles back at Shawn, "You came to class babe""Haha, did not intend too. But Zac made me.""haha, he is going to grow up and be a great person.""Yeah, hahaha him and his brother.""Yeah, Caleb is too adorable sometimes he is going to be something special.""yeah I know...lets make sure of it."".......yeah....lets.." Emily looks away feeling a little shameful.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: MalikOf course that sword had never been meant to hit anything, a sweep attack was meant to force an opponent into another position. So Malik had indeed followed through with the thrust, the momentum carrying him out of the way of the spit, and the blade straight towards the now reptilian creature.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Vinewhip - Outside the Institute -Ashley glaced at Jared. "Yeah, I feel fine."H-hello? Ashley thought back at her doppelganger in slight confusion, her counterpart was a telepathic? How are you speaking to me in my mind?Something akin to a laugh resounded inside Vinewhip's head. My dear, we've always had the ability to communicate with sentient plant-life, didn't you know?Really, huh...go figure. Ashley blinked a few times, looking at Whipvine. Whipvine in term just smiled at her. Why do you look um...so different then me? I'm what you will become, you're merely a seedling waiting to sprout. This unnerved Ashley quite a bit, I-It will?Whipvine smiled again, If I get the chance I'll show you what I mean.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Approved via PMIC: SpiritWill walked past the destroyed gates and saw 10 or so beings standing in front of the mansion. "Excuse me." He called to them. "Are you the teachers?"

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: *whistles innocently Apparently thing happened, trying to catch up... okay we're good. By the way, considering the circumstance, I've changed my mind, I am gonna string along John.Name: John DavisCodename: N/AAge: 36Gender: MaleFaction: NeutralPower(S): NothingAppearance: Red hair runs in the family, but unlike Derrick who combs it back, he combs his hair to the side. He is slightly shorter than his Derrick at 5'11 but about the same build. Freckles also ran in the family but the mole did not. He is most often seen in polos and jeans unless there is reason for otherwise. Unlike his brother he has brown eyes.Weapons: He carries with him a rifle (don't ask me what kind, I honestly don't know enough about weapons to say the model) and generally finds someway to access his shotgun which is kept in a case, as is the rifle when John is not using it.Skills: While Derrick is a pretty good, John is even better. He is proficient with his shotgun, and excellent with his rifle. John is skilled with the care for and use of his weapons. Not the worst with a knife either, but doesn't have a good one for fighting.Personality: John is pretty laid back and friendly most of the time unless he is either A: disagreeing and consequently getting into an arguement/fight with someone, or B: whenever he gets a sense of foreboding. In these cases he gets pretty ansty, harsh and generally stops being the kind of guy you like being around.Weakness: He really doesn't have anything other than a couple of guns he can use. He has no cool super weapons and no mutant powers. Standard in most regards except accuracy.Bio: The eldest child in a family with four children, he was also the most rebellious of the bunch. He was the one that aruged with his parents on a daily basis, who only put up with it because he was doing well in school. In most of their arguements however, he was generally right. While Derrick grow up to hate anything crooked, he grew up to hate anything he felt was wrong. He joined the military for a few years where all his childhood days spent hunting helped him in his military training. He was asked if he wanted to try and become an Enforcer agent, but refused, disliking the Enforcers in general, and left the military as soon as he was done with his contract. He went back home for a year to study for college when he met the girl who would become his wife (who will not receive a name or character until I decide otherwise.) His parents eventually found out though, that she was a mutant and forbade John from seeing her. This caused John to elope with her and has not seen the rest of family save Derrick in over a decade.The post while containing John should be fine an NPC at this point. It's also disappointingly short until I get back from dinner.IC: Upon seeing Krystal fall over, Derrick was immeadiately alerted to an attack, and pulled his gun. Upon seeing the door open he overturned the table blocking the grenade that would soon explode. He pulled Krystal over beside him, praying that she was still alive, which to be honest he didn't know.The slamming of the door alerted John that something was going wrong, and somehow he doubted that it was Derrick or Krystal storming off. The explosion he heard alerted himself to that. He was looking at a case at that moment, and was glad that he did. He pulled the contents of said case out and laid before him: a single shotgun.

Edited by Minun4

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

OOC: Approved Via PMName: Katherine BartonCodename: Delta Six is her Military DesignationAge: 17Gender: FemaleFaction: EnforcerPower(s): NoneAppearance: Katherine resembles her father - who she never found out the identity of - in many ways, from his light skin to blonde hair, which falls to her shoulders, she is in many ways a spiting image of him. Her eyes, however, are much lighter, almost gray. She stands at 5'8'' and is relatively lean. Her casual wear generally consists of plain black jacket and jeans, she wears a simple black outfit for Enforcer Operations and a simple black mask that covers her eyes.Weapons: Her father's Bow - A 5'6'' Double Recurve Bow made from Reinforced, Laminated Fiberglass. It is highly durable and designed for multi-purpose use.A plethora of Trick ArrowsAlways carries a concealed Glock Model 22 Gen4 and NAA .22 Magnum Mini on her person.Two SwitchbladesSkills: Fighting from such a young age has left her in peak physical condition. She is an excellent shot with any weapon and a master at the bow. On top of that she is an excellent hand to hand combatant and quite adept at thinking on her feet. Due to the nature of her job she often takes on different personas and is quite adept at acting. She is also fluent in many different languages.Personality: Katherine has a strong moral code that will always be governing her actions. However on the outside she often appears cold and distant, making it difficult to relate to her and also leaving her with few friends, well no friends currently. She is serious nearly all the time, and not someone who engages in many recreational activities. However someone can warm up to her, they'll find that she is very sarcastic and did infact use to enjoy having fun, however her quest for vengence has caused her to throw that aside. Her strong sense of Justice also led to her becoming a costumed hero, despite the fact that she is hunting the Mutants. Weakness: Besides possessing no powers, her background left her with a severe lack of book smarts. Her strong sense of Justice may also put her at odds with the other Enforcers. Bio: Katherine, as a child, was found abandoned by a group of guerrillas fighting in South America, in her hands was a bow with a note attached to it, for Katherine Barton. Having no place else to go, Katherine was taken in by this fighters and made to be a soldier herself. From as early as age 8 she fought for the guerrillas, assisting them in any way possible. However Katherine hated doing this, as much of what the guerrillas were doing was reprehensible. Still they had saved her life, and many of them were nice people, she couldn't just betray them. However regardless of whatever decision she wanted to make, tragedy struck when a Mutant came and slaughtered her camp.Katherine only survived because she had been out doing recon. This incident left in her a deep hatred of Mutants, and she resolved to make sure that they were stopped. The next logical step was joining the Enforcers. It wasn't long before she quickly rose through the ranks and became one of the most prominent members. Her rank also gave her access to a wide range of special Arrows that she uses in her hunt to stop Mutant Kind. She functions primarily as an inflitrator, assassin, and scout for the group, but is also secretly a vigilante by night.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC (Angela Dean)Angela watched Alaric rush out of the classroom, his calm demeanour suddenly shifting to a puzzled, slightly alarmed look. She didn't pay it any attention: history class minus the teacher was perfectly okay, in her opinion.Leaning back in her chair, the teenager looked into the future. Alaric's future, to be precise. She saw him jogging through the hallways, and emerging from the front of the school to see a group of X-Men.Nothing strange there. Then Angela realized that either there was a long-lost identical twins-gathering outside the school, or something fishy was up, because there were doubles of people she knew. In some cases, it was obvious; in others, not so much.Standing to her feet, Angela walked over to the window, which looked out over the grounds. Looking down, she could see the events that she had just foreseen beginning to unfold.Well, unlike the history class that had just been postponed, this looked somewhat interesting.

IC: FirespiritZac was paying attention in class taking notes, proud that he got Shawn here.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Aleksander (Davis House, New York City)As the grenade exploded, BBs exploded outwards from the shell, like energy from a supernova, before freezing in midair and forming a giant wall in the center of the living room. Aleks used this as cover, running in and flipping over the couch Krystal had been sitting on. Aleks flicked his hand towards the table lazily, sending a storm of pellets flying towards Derrick and his table...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Firespirit"Wait....isn't Card suppose to be here?" Zac asked himself, "I'll go find him after class,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Well you said she was Shawn’s age, and he’s in highschool so I assumed, but yeah I’d prefer if she was at least 20 if she’s some kind of staff member. Also AuRon if Wild Card keeps attacking innocent people/X-Men Feral and the rest of the team will turn on him and kill him, no butts about it. Minun I told you if you were keeping John around his name MUST be changed, end of story. There can only be one John. I think everyone is much more busy with the situation outside to worry about him getting to class XD.IC: Ultimate FeralFeral looked at Alaric his blue eyes unreadable, he’d seen him and Matt die… now they were both back. It was even stranger for him to see Ashlynn without her blindfold. He winced when he saw her pass out.“Hey Ric,” he grunted, which was strange because he’d thought for a long time he’d never utter those words again.He turned to Jared and Scott. “Never really cared about plant-bub over there I’m not sure if he’s still alive or not.” He grunted. “As for you Scott the Phalanx are far more advanced then humans an a techno-path race. You are nothing compared to them.” He said. “They reengineered your armor and turned you against us in seconds.” He said.“As for me.” He said flexing his metal arm. “I got infected with a techno-organic virus. Only thing keeping it from consuming me is my healing factor.” He said.When Ultimate Wild Card began attacking Alaric Feral grimaced, he was about to attack Wild Card when he stopped. “Do that again and I’ll flay your *** open.” He told the mutant.IC: TribladeMatt nodded at Jared’s words. His plasma blade shimmering bright red in the sunlight, “That’s who they say they are anyway.” He said; his eyes on the twin of Ashlynn and John. “They could be shape-shifters sent from the Enforcers or the Brotherhood to kill us.” He said.When Wild Card attacked Alaric he was about to unleash a plasma blast from his chest at Wild Card when the Ultimate Julia called the creature off. “Your lucky.” He spat at the raptor thing. “I was about to fry you.” He said.IC: BeastBeast finally made it to the front of the school. His yellow eyes widening at the sight of all of the duplicate X-Men, he recognized them all, but they were all somehow different. Beast had seen many reality hoppers in his time; and many from the future as well. Perhaps these were travelers from another plane of existence. “How may I help you.” He said fixing his classes.“Oh dear you seem to have destroyed our gate. For being X-Men you have very bad manners.” He said.IC: SongbirdAshlynn had watched through the eyes of John as the other reality her had passed out from the sight of her. She wasn't surprised, that wasn't something you saw everyday. She was irritated when Wild Card attacked Alaric. Honestly she wasn't even sure why he was still on the team he was like a deranged wild animal nothing close to what the X-Men stood for.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Victoria"To be blunt, we need your Alex." Victoria piped up, looking up from the ground, and avoiding looking at Alaric. "Technopath's are quite effective against the Phalanx, and ours is, well, six feet under.""He was buried not far from our Alaric."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: ...And why is that HMMM?! Anyway, I'll probably have him called "Jack" then. As a commonly reffered to nickname, from now on. But his real name is John!IC: Derrick held up his hand using his power of electricity to try and push some of the shards away in effort to protect himself. He got a large amount of them blocked, but bits pierced him in certain places, especially from some had manged to pierce the table. He pointed his gun with his free hand and began trying to return fire.John at this moment peeked from around a corner to see the battle between his brother and his assailant. Seeing an opportunity to fire at the assailant, John aimed his shotgun, now fully ready, and fired.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

OOC: A new character, as approved by Flex.Name: Adrian RavenwoodCodename: PeacemakerAge: 19Gender: MaleFaction: X-MenPower(S): Superhuman Durability: Capable of withstanding explosions, bullets and piercing weapons with little trouble, the durability level is dependent on aspects of Adrian's fatigue level; the more tired he is as a result of being attacked/being in combat, the less durability he has, so constant fighting, wear and tear will lead to him becoming more and more vulnerableEnhanced Strength: Capable of lifting between 2-4 tonsNull Wind: Adrian's primary power is the reason for his codename; Adrian is capable of exuding a field which negates the effects of abilities non-physical in nature, an ability he uses to swiftly bring peace to conflict. This field specifically only negates the effects if they are affecting him, anyone else within the field will still be affected by any abilities used while in the field. People caught within the field aside from Adrian, instead of being unaffected by abilities, will have their injuries "nullified", slowly healing as long as they're within the field. Adrian himself absolutely cannot heal with this ability, much to his dismay.To provide an in action example, we'll say a fireball or energy bolt gets tossed at Adrian. The projectile would still have been thrown, but it would disperse harmlessly on contact with Adrian. If projecting the Null Wind in field form, anyone else hit by the projectile while in the field will still get burned/hurt, but as long as they're in the field, the injury will slowly heal. Appearance: Adrian stands at 6 foot 4, an absolute tree of a man. His muscle tone is impressive, though he's not all bulging rippling muscle. He has a fair face, handsome enough to be a looker, but not the be all and end all. Adrian's bright heterochromatic blue and green eyes constantly give off some sort of skeptic glint from behind his thin wire framed glasses. Adrian's teeth are a tad sharper than usual, making his grin seem fairly intimidating, but it's not a vibe he tries to give off. He has rather stupidly long blue, almost black hair, usually kept back in a low ponytail tied at the base of his hair as opposed to the base of his neck, leaving a fair bit to frame his face. Adrian usually dresses very casually, wearing a loose t-shirt, fairly relaxed jeans and comfortable sneakers.Weapons: NoneSkills: Adrian has a rather impressive ability to keep his cool and maintain his concentration, even when it seems like he's reacting emotionally. This makes him capable of intricate plans and reactions even when it seems like he's off balance. Adrian is also an instinctively excellent fighter, having both partaken in and stopped a great many fights in his time. Finally, Adrian is an excellent swimmer, and can hold his breath for extreme extents. This has also increased his overall stamina and lung strength, both of which prove quite useful.Personality: Adrian is lazy as all get out by nature, so he primarily prefers not fighting and maintaining peace so he doesn't have to deal with the high intensity. This runs contrary to the way he carries himself, however, as he can sometimes be fairly quick tongued and sarcastic, occasionally causing himself far more trouble than he would like. He's a fairly relaxed guy at the end of the day, but Adrian doesn't well tolerate fools or those who abuse the weak, or ignite conflict for no reason.Weakness: Adrian's Null Wind has to be consciously maintained if extended; if his concentration is broken, the Null Wind fades back to only himself. When not extended, he has the inverse issue; he must consciously turn it off, as he can't be affected by even beneficial abilities, which means if something were to hurt him, he could not be healed unless he actively shut the field off. In addition, Adrian's Null Wind field is indiscrimate, so heroes and villains alike within the field will be healed, regardless of how Adrian feels about it. Finally, due to the density of his bones and muscles, it's far harder for Adrian to heal from wounds and such, even if someone is actively healing him. Power aside, Adrian has little to no options at far range, and so must bring most if not all of his fights face to face.Bio: As far as Adrian is aware, from what he was told, Adrian was left at the Xavier institute from a young age, abandoned by parents who were unwilling to handle the life of raising a mutant. Adrian grew up content with his Institute family, however, and so does not think too much about what could have been. As he gained more and more control over his abilities, Adrian took to intercepting and stopping fights. At the moment, he lives as a student studying for an extra year at the institute. He hasn't joined the X-Men yet as a full member yet, preferring to remain as a reserve member up until the situation gets truly grim. But it seems like that grim time is coming...

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: Ultimate Jared. Because I was bored. Not planning on him showing up, but I thought "Hey, why not make a version of what happened to Jared that's moderately official?"Name: Jared JadestoneCodename: Used to be Energlade, now just Jade. Called X-767 by Weapon X.Age: 25 instead of 21.Gender: MaleFaction: X-MenPower: Light absorption and redirection. Basically, he can absorb all forms of light (ultraviolet, infrared, etc) and redirect it into a laser, always of green light. Infared makes less light, ultraviolet more. Has no physical form, experimentation by Weapon X has turned him into pure energy. Wears a containment suit, without it he can only hold himself together by pure willpower. Flight granted by an energy powered jetpack. Suit doesn't inhibit his powers.Appearance: A green, humanoid energy being. His containment suit looks like Master Chief's armor, but forest green instead of camo, and UT orange instead of burnt. Also has a jetpack.Weaknesses: Same as Normal Jared, but added to losing his containment suit. He also has none of the photosynthesis NJ does. However, he has much more durability.Bio: Jared's life in the Ultimate universe was very similar to the normal one, but was kidnapped by Weapon X right as the Phalanx invaded. Their experiments changed him into the energy being he is now. Continues to fight against the Phalanx, delaying them until the others return, even though the rest of the Ultimates don't know about his existence. They think he's dead.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: ShadowShadow was forced back, as another bullet slammed into torso. This one wasn't completely stopped by her suit, and buried itself in her side.She cursed. There was stil five of them left...

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: That's because I'm biased and my main character is John. Lol but yeah Jack works thanks man. Cool profile Kaithas.IC: BeastBeast took a step closer to the strange assortment of X-Men. "And why do you need Alex?" he asked. He wanted to help these people but he had to trust them first. Besides Alex was in prison... but maybe if they worked together they could free him. "How did your Alex die?" he asked them.IC: SongbirdAshlynn stood for a moment unsure what to do as Beast walked forward. Finally she couldn't contain it anymore and she ran up and hugged him. Wrapping her arms around him and taking in his scent. "I missed you..." she said trying to hold back tears. It was so much harder in their reality since Beast had died...IC: Feral (Weapon-X) and NPC MimicFeral continued to slash at the containment field as sweat dripped down his body."Quit it you'll just tire yourself out." a feminine voice said from the cell next to John's."Who are you?" John said, thinking that he'd been alone in these cells the whole time."The name's Christine, but you can call me Mimic." she said. "Me and my friend here Jake were kidnapped by Weapon-X a few days ago." she said. "Glad I'm not the only one." he said. "The name's John, John Howlett but I go by Feral." he said."We would of been enemies before since me and Jake are from the Brotherhood." she said. "Oh so your him... we heard them talking about you. Your from the X-Men, and your the son of Wolverine." she said. "Yeah." he said."I'm sorry John... I really am. I wish I could help you... but there is no stopping what they will do to you." she said. "What do you mean?" he asked. Suddenly a group of guards crowded around his cell. They hit a button on his cell and then powerful streams of electricity hit John, shocking him and bringing him to his knees. The guards then brought down the field and as John jumped at them with his bone claws extended they filled his chest with tranquilizer darts. Once John was out cold the guards began to drag him down the hall towards a large metal room. It was time.

IC: FirespiritZac was in TE cafeteria as well, hungry as ever, waiting to get his food. He hoped the Emily and Shawn will stay together for a while

IC: ShadowWith a groan, Shadow slammed into the ground. Again.She'd successfully disarmed the pistol-user a whole ago. But now, they were just pummeling her at close range. There were too many of them to take on at once. Her face bled, and one eye was swelling. She'd suffered another bullet to the side, as well. Shadow stood, and slammed her elbow into the nose of a charging assailant.He reeled back, blood streaming from his nose. She followed with a kick to the crotch, abd sept his legs. He hit his head on a dumpster and lay still.

fK5oqYf.jpg