IC: Summer-flight (Dorm)She smiled at Ric, "Yeah a few people have told me that." she said looking up at him. "I'm glad you like it." she said blushing. Suddenly she heard the bell ring through out the school signifying the end of period one and the start of two. She sighed in relief. "Good think I don't have to teach till period 3." she said.

IC:Demon's attack was stopped in it's tracks by a flying arc of red, white, and blue.Said blur bounced off a wall, and flew back to it's origin, wear it was promptly caught. The thrower promptly slipped it back onto his arm. A tall man in a dark blue t-shirt stretched over his muscles stood there, grinning. Displayed on his arm was the red, white and blue shield of Captain America. An art case lay discarded on the ground, the former disguise for the implement of justice. A backpack was similarly discarded, though its contents were not removed."I'd appreciate it if y'all would stand down. James Rogers, Agent of SHIELD."OOC:Name: James RogersCodename: Does not yet have one.Age: 19Gender: MaleFaction: S.H.I.E.L.D.Power(S): Descended from Steve Rogers, his abilities are nearly identical. He is the perfect human specimen. His physical attributes are all greatly increased, including speed, endurance, strength and durability. He possess a sharp mind, and all the training of a SHIELD agent.Appearance: James is built much like his grandfather. He is tall, and possesses a toned muscular physique. Most people would call him 'buff'. His face looks almost built for grinning. His black hair is long, but not noticeably so, as he keeps it combed and maintained. As his job often requires him to blend in, he is usually seen in jeans and a blank t-shirt.Weapons: Shield, pistol.Skills: James has a good knowledge of tactics and fighting styles, but not nearly on the same level as his grandfather. His abilities make him almost unmatched in hand to hand combat, and his intelligence is much higher than he would let you believe.Personality: Humble. Despite being the grandson of Captain America himself, he doesn't believe that it makes him special. He has many personality traits similar to the Cap, notably his devotion to protecting the innocent. Despite this, he's one of the most fun-loving people you will ever meet.Weakness: James isn't as skilled as his grandfather, though he is contsantly improving. Furthermore, he sometimes doubts his own abilities.Bio: Before Steve was cryogenically frozen, he had been dating someone. Supposedly, nothing ever really came of it.That nothing was James' father. He was raised in a normal family, never knowing who his dad was. He led a normal life. No powers, no million-dollar inventions, no stunning military career. He was a car salesman. He would eventually marry, and James was the result. Erskine, when he created the Super Soldier serum, never imagined that it would alter Steve Rogers' genetic code. But it did. When James was born, he had all of the abilities of the world famous Captain America. He led a relatively normal life, until SHIELD got wind of him. Nick Fury himself visited him, and eventually recruited him to SHIELD. He quickly rose through the ranks as one of their best operatives, and was assigned his most important task; deliver a few particular items to another SHIELD base. He needed to make sure they weren't detected, for a variety of reasons. Unfortunately, this mission took him to Riker's Island.Pre-approved.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Dancer"Well Abi and I are going to go to our dorms after we talk to beast," Hannah said as she and Abi left to find beast, Caleb nodded and followed Shawn.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Iron Man - Riker's Island -Howard looked at the new comer, eyeing the Captain America shield, which he recognized, his father had told him about Captain America when he was a kid, right before he died in fact. "I don't recall asking for backup, but hey, I'll take what I can get." Howard said as he began to lift himself up into the air, is HUD began to display targeting sensors, one on Demon, Destruction, and Quicksilver. Firing Smart Misslies in 3...2...1.. The suit's shoulder and legs extending their missile launching pods, firing a barrage of missiles at each target.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: ShadowShadow bit down on a towel to keep from screaming as she extracted the bullet from one of her wounds.With a metallic clank, she dropped it onto a small tray, and started bandaging the wound. She'd started with the bullets, there were more of a threat than her other injuries. Her hands still bled, and she could only see out of one eye. The other was still swollen shut. That was the third bloody bullet in the tray, the other two had already been pulled out and bandaged. Tears leaked out of her good eye.She finished, and stared at her hands. carefully, she placed them in a basin of water and started cleaning off the blood to get a better look at the damage.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Whipvine - Outside the Institute -Focusing on the other her and largely ignoring what the others were doing, Whipvine grinned at Ashley a bit wider. In fact, I think I'll show you right now...With a flash of her ruby eyes, Whipvine extended her power toward Ashley, focusing mostly on her right arm...Ashley trembled a bit from the odd sensation she began to feel across her body. It didn't hurt, but it felt strange. She felt a sharp tingling sensation on her right arm, she watched in fascination as a small wild flower began to emerge from her arm and bloom.You see dear? You're already a lot more like what you control then you believe.

IC: Wild Card:A rattle of scales to Beast's left would alert him to the presence of The Other Card, who had shifted so his reptilian frame was a dull green again. Instead of attacking, or hissing Card spoke, probably for the first time in several years, "Have... You-told... The-other... Me-yet? Is-there... Another... Wild-Card..?"

IC: Abbas (Toast told me to bunny him for the class until he could post)Abbas walked past Shawn. "Combat training starts now." he said. He stood by the elevator down to the basement, waiting for all the students in the class to collect there before heading to the Danger Room.IC: Summer-flight (Dorm)Ashlynn shrugged, "Oh well." she smiled biting her lip. "I'd much rather you be here with me then teaching a class." she smiled. IC: Destruction (Rikers)As the missiles flew at Destruction both of his hands flew forward and he began unleashing orb after explosive orb. Many of the orbs smashed into theIncoming missiles, causing them to explode in air. One of the missiles was about fifty feet away when it exploded, causing Destruction to be thrown backwards, pieces of shrapnel embedded in his shoulder.IC: Quicksilver (Rikers)Pietro simply waved his hand and he easily turned the missiles around and sent them flying back towards Iron Man. "You are as weak as your father was." he said. IC: Feral (Weapon-X)Feral screamed louder then ever before. The doctor had started some sort of procedure... he told him it would make him stronger... more lethal... less likely to be killed. A huge machine had pressed against his chest as hundreds of huge needles penetrated his skin. Suddenly he felt hot liquid began to pour into his body, burning him from the inside, melting his insides and some of his organs. Feral screamed, it was the worst pain he'd ever felt... though he didn't remember much.He could feel the liquid metal pouring through his body, covering his bones as it moved through him. He screamed again as it began to drift towards his head. He couldn't stop the pain... it was so intense it blocked out every other thought. Time seemed to stop moving... the pain was blinding, everything was so hot Feral felt like he was about to explode.IC: BeastHank looked at the other Wild Card. He shook his head, "No but he is out here somewhere. There is another you." he told the creature. He hadn't even been sure till now that the thing was Wild Card.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Braveheart and FirespiritThe two brothers made it to the danger room for combat training, following behind Shawn. The three seemed to be everywhere together.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: ShadowIt was finally done.The purple-eyed teen held a bag of ice wrapped in a towel to her eye.The swelling hadn't gone down, but the pain was much reduced. Bandages now covered much of her body. Almost all of her torso, one shoulder, and the backs of her hands. The middle finger on her left hand had been set so the bone could mend, as well. She couldn't do much for her face except hold the ice to it, and hope it turned out fine.She pulled a a shirt on, and walked out the door.IC:The people entering the Danger Room would find a trail of blood leading there, and more of it in the room itself. As well as on the controls.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Summer-flight (Dorm)"Hmm a movie might take too long unless I miss my class." she smiled. "Maybe I can talk the other dimension me into running it for me." she laughed. "Lunch sounds nice. Though I wouldn't mind cuddling with you a bit." she smiled at him. IC: BeastHank looked at the Ultimate Wild Card, "I hope so. I'm sure he's much more happier then living on the street." he said.

IC: Iron Man - Riker's Island -Howard quickly raised his right arm and fired his replusor at the missles, destroying them. Not wasting any time, Howard began to fly quickly toward Quicksilver. "And you're just as pigheaded as yours!" As he was flying toward Quicksilver, his onboard AI spoke up. Sir, might I recommend using the ultra-freon beam? "I have a freeze ray? Cool." Howard said as he did just that, raising his hand, he mentally activated the ray, attempting to flash freeze Quicksilver in his place.

IC: Alaric (Dorm, Institute)"That sounds pretty good to me, too," Alaric replied, laying down on the bed with a sigh as he closed his eye, taking a quick breather. Long couple of days. That was for **** sure.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Frspirit"Caleb stay here," Zac said as he followed Hawn, he took notice of Shawn running fast, believing something was wrong, then took notice of a trail of blood.... Oh s***....

IC: Vinewhip - Outside the Institute -Ashley was still staring at the flower growing on so intently that she only now just noticed the bell ringing for the next class to start, she looked at Beast, seeing how he was the one that taught Chemistry, she moved a bit closer to him. "Um...Beast? Are we still having class? Or no?" She asked in a hushed voice.

IC: Firespirit"Abbas?! Who the h*** is that?!" Zc asked,

IC: Summer-flight (Dorm)"I agree." Ash said as she laid next to Alaric and snuggled close to him placing her head on his chest so she could hear his heat-beat. IC: Beast (Classroom)Hank looked at Ashley, "Your right..." he said. "Well Jared already told you Alex was put into prison by the Enforcers for saving us from the Sentinels." Beast said. "It will take a lot to break him out." he said. "I'm going to go teach my class if you want to discuss this further please come inside and meet me in my office when my classes are done." he said before walking inside to his classroom. He entered his classroom and began to teach.IC: Quicksilver (Rikers)Pietro was caught in the freeze-ray. He became completely still as he was caught in the beam unable to move. IC: NPC Nyx (Rikers)Seeing her leader caught in Iron Man's attack she turned into smoke and then appeared behind him firing at his back with her pistol while trying to break his concentration. IC: Destruction (Rikers)Destruction was smashed backwards by James' shield. He rolled away from him on the ground before jumping to his feet and sending an orb at James' chest.IC: Abbas (Danger Room)Abbas walked up seeing the blood. "Its blood." he said simply. "Looks like a student used the Danger Room without permission, they got pretty hurt." he said. "Don't mind the blood it won't kill you." he said walking inside. "I'm sure the student will get help from Ashlynn." he said. "Alright people get ready, combat training starts now." he said.OOC: Off to work, be back at 7:30 or so, Toast might come in before that to run the simulation if not just start it yourself but don't make it too hard.

IC: Vinewhip - Classroom -Ashley followed Beast to the classroom and sat down where she usually sat, she liked Chemistry well enough, but the flower on her arm was distracting her quite a bit, much of what Whipvine had said still in her mind. IC: Iron Man - Riker's Island -Howard felt a slight tingle as several bullets bounced harmlessly off his armor. With the suit's armor plating, it would take something a lot bigger to pierce it. Howard kept the freeze ray on Quicksilver, not even bothering to turn around. "Hey, put that pea shooter down before you hurt yourself." He said, turning his left arm slowly till it was behind him, firing a repulsor blast at Nyx. He kept his right arm pointed at Quicksilver with the freeze ray, the last thing he needed was for Quicksilver to break free. OOC: Off to work as well kiddies! See ya laters.

IC: (Scott Jackson)Scott had been working on the coding foe a while, and when he heard the bell, he went down to his combat training class. It hadn't started yet, but there was blood all over the floor. "What happened in here?"(Lexie: Prototype)Lexie had been on a feeding frenzy, and she had quite a bit of mass, enough to activated her armor. It may slow her down, but she could take a ton more hits. She saw what looked like Captain America. sh threw the whipfist at him, and had the blade on her other arm, ready to chop him in half

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC:The door to Alaric's dorm opened. A random event, the surprise of which instantly quieted conversation. If either of them had reached out with their mind, they would have found a wall surrounding the mind of the one entering.Shadow stepped into the room, not looking directly at either of the occupants. Not looking at all at Ashlynn, actually. The bandages that were visible caught the light from the window, and almost seemed to glow with it. One eye was still obscured by the bag of ice pressed against it. Her other hand, the one with the broken finger, picked up her phone and a shirt from the table near the couch. All of her fingers but one closed around the objects, while the other remained straight. She turned around, and a glimpse of white as her shirt shifted revealed the presence of bandages even under her shirt. She started to limp toward the door, her muscles hadn't yet recovered from.... Whatever it was."Sorry for disturbing you."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alaric (Institute)Victoria was out the door for thirty seconds before her phone vibrated, telling her she had an incoming text.From: RicLook up.The teenage girl did so and almost jumped; Alaric was standing there, leaning against the wall and stretching his arms out for a hug."Come here. You know I won't bite."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ShadowShadow was silent, and stared for a moment. She gestured toward her middle. "Can't. Don't want to reopen something."Her arm fell back to her side, slipping her phone into her pocket. She was trying not to move her fingers too much, due to the injuries on her knuckles. Her one visible eye wasn't looking anywhere but the floor, and to say her posture was stiff would be an understatement.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alaric (Institute)"Oh, don't be like that. You've always had ridiculously high apathy levels when it comes to your own personal well-being."Alaric moved forward anyway and wrapped Victoria in a hug; though he couldn't read her thoughts, his perception of people and their emotions, coupled with Shadow's movements inside his dorm, had given him a fair idea of what was going on."Is this about Ashlynn?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Shadow"No." She lied. "It isn't."Her posture didn't loosen, and she didn't hug him back. Behind the wall in her mind, Ric could probably sense the fact she was lying. It wasn't entirely a lie, but it wasn't true either. It just wasn't directly related to Ashlynn.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alaric (Institute)Alaric met her eye, not saying anything, before leaning in and hugging her again, this time kissing a bandaged cheek and sitting down, gently lowering the Weapon-X escapee with him."You know that no matter who I'm dating, our friendship's going to remain just as important to me, right?" -Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ShadowShadow didn't answer.She knew that it didn't matter. Even if Ric was right, it didn't matter. There's no way I can say what I mean without hurting him. No way I can explain why I have to keep my distance. Ashlynn hates me. Ric's had a crush on her for years, and he finally got what he hoped for. I'm not going to screw it up.

fK5oqYf.jpg